Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events