Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?