Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection