Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.