Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge