Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.