Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park