Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Train derailment declared most picturesque spot in Norwood