Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.