Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Gang tags mistaken for streetcar markings
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining