Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- Family growing weary of Dad’s obsession with sarcasm
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation