Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.