Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils