Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic