Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Clermont County kicks off summer with “Leave Your Kid in a Hot Car Outside of Wal-Mart Fest”
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news