Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington