Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room