Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.