Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- Man longs to be with friend Jessie's girlfriend.