Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer