Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- Gang tags mistaken for streetcar markings
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level