Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher