Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge