Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.