Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- City Council adds fun mustaches to Fountain Square viral beating video
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining