Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- Hollywood celebrities seek new ebola fad diet
- Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer