Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
Twelve year old Mt. Lookout boy, Ryan Phillips, decided to break the news to his parents that he is adopted. "I felt they were ready to handle the truth." said Ryan. Understandably shocked, Ryan's parents expressed an interest in getting to know Ryan's real parents. If you believe your child may be adopted, call (513) 731-4891 for more information.
- Gay man admits to being a Congressman
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington