Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton