Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.