Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school