Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection