Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Gay man admits to being a Congressman
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events