Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.