Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.