Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected