Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Gay man admits to being a Congressman
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher