Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent