Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick