Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner