Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'