Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.