Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- This article is missing the middle part
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room