Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.