Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- Man longs to be with friend Jessie's girlfriend.
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.