Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- This article is missing the middle part
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest