Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie