Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal