Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour