Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome