Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- UPLIFTING COMMUNITY MOMENT: Back of the house employees allowed to meet front of the house employees at upscale restaurant
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- This article is missing the middle part
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.