Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- Religious services held between church festivals
- Indian Hill High School students spend snow day scrambling for place to buy drugs
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian