Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
- Americans struggle with rising staycation costs
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.