Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- This article is missing the middle part
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Religious services held between church festivals
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.