Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour