Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian