Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- Local man gets his freak on
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.