Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in suing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.