DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie
- Clermont County kicks off summer with “Leave Your Kid in a Hot Car Outside of Wal-Mart Fest”
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter