DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.