DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads