DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case