Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.