Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I can’t wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.