Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article