Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- Americaís Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.