Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.