Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Judge Tracy Hunter Halloween costumes hot this year
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children