Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.