Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park