Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimerís possibly still underway
- Couple hires Personal Shoplifter