Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- This article is missing the middle part
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.