Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I can’t wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Mom’s life
- Clermont County kicks off summer with “Leave Your Kid in a Hot Car Outside of Wal-Mart Fest”