Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- Religious services held between church festivals