Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer