Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer