Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimerís possibly still underway
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.