Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching