Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I canít wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Local man gets his freak on
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled