Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
CINCINNATI - Oakley residents mourned the closing of the semi-popular generic chain restaurant Cooker's. As an overwhelming sense of loss pervaded the community when the restaurant closed, neighbors cried together and held all-night candle vigils to overcome the hopelessness. But nothing heals a community's loss better than the opening of a TGIFridays. The very popular generic chain restaurant known for it's exciting menu and super cheerful servers, brings much-needed normalcy to the devastated community. "I can’t wait to try the new garlic chicken and a big plate of Jalepeno poppers!" said rejoicing Oakley resident Mark Cranston. "
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility