Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
FAIRFIELD, OH - Parishioners packed the Fairfield Church of Nazarene this week as word of the toaster apparition spread throughout the community. The phenomenon continues to prompt waves of intense emotion as people try to comprehend the heavenly message. Throughout viewing hours set up by the church, people can be seen weeping, fainting, and praying.
The miracle toaster appears embedded and glowing within the painting of the Virgin Mary hanging at the front of the church. Many feel the apparition is somehow intended to convey the opposite message of many heavily publicized sightings the Virgin Mary on pieces of toast around the U.S. in recent years.
Church officials report the toaster appears to be a KitchenAid KMTT200OB which is a medium quality four-slice toaster that comes with a one year warranty. The unit generally retails for $69.99.
Church Pastor, Paul Edwards commented, "Although we don't yet understand the meaning of this phenomenon, we do understand the Lord works in mysterious ways. Possibly this is meant to benefit our parish financially. We are considering offering the painting on eBay."
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.