Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
At approximately 1:20 AM last night, Charlie Luken switched
from Heineken to Hennessy. The extroverted former mayor was seen stumbling into Crowley’s, a Mount Adams bar he has been known to frequent often several times in a single evening. Eyewitnesses claim that Luken “chilled
out” in the back near the restrooms, “nursing” a Heineken while he “wobbled” and “fidgeted” with his glasses. Quite abruptly, he “staggered” to the bar and, wiping his face with the back of his right hand, asked for a double shot of Hennessy. When the bartender asked in a conversational tone why the sudden change, Luken reportedly answered: “I’m switching it up!”
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'
- Hurricane Irene violently disrupts Steve Chabot's hair during town hall meeting
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas
- Local murderers celebrate record year
- Second shoe thrower suspected behind grassy knoll