Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
At approximately 1:20 AM last night, Charlie Luken switched
from Heineken to Hennessy. The extroverted former mayor was seen stumbling into Crowley’s, a Mount Adams bar he has been known to frequent often several times in a single evening. Eyewitnesses claim that Luken “chilled
out” in the back near the restrooms, “nursing” a Heineken while he “wobbled” and “fidgeted” with his glasses. Quite abruptly, he “staggered” to the bar and, wiping his face with the back of his right hand, asked for a double shot of Hennessy. When the bartender asked in a conversational tone why the sudden change, Luken reportedly answered: “I’m switching it up!”
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
- HIGH SPEED CHASE: Unicycle fugitive no match for Segway Cop
- North Korea awards national defense contract to Howell Illinois Ace Hardware
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- Congress removes evidence of Cinco De Mayo party before immigration bill debate