Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
At approximately 1:20 AM last night, Charlie Luken switched
from Heineken to Hennessy. The extroverted former mayor was seen stumbling into Crowley’s, a Mount Adams bar he has been known to frequent often several times in a single evening. Eyewitnesses claim that Luken “chilled
out” in the back near the restrooms, “nursing” a Heineken while he “wobbled” and “fidgeted” with his glasses. Quite abruptly, he “staggered” to the bar and, wiping his face with the back of his right hand, asked for a double shot of Hennessy. When the bartender asked in a conversational tone why the sudden change, Luken reportedly answered: “I’m switching it up!”
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman
- Boehner unable to hide laughter when fake crying about Congressman Weiner
- Congress announces terrorist I.D. card program
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio
- Obama praises efforts of tropical storm Gustav
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.