Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
At approximately 1:20 AM last night, Charlie Luken switched
from Heineken to Hennessy. The extroverted former mayor was seen stumbling into Crowley’s, a Mount Adams bar he has been known to frequent often several times in a single evening. Eyewitnesses claim that Luken “chilled
out” in the back near the restrooms, “nursing” a Heineken while he “wobbled” and “fidgeted” with his glasses. Quite abruptly, he “staggered” to the bar and, wiping his face with the back of his right hand, asked for a double shot of Hennessy. When the bartender asked in a conversational tone why the sudden change, Luken reportedly answered: “I’m switching it up!”
- Islamic extremists declare war on Family Circus
- Government Shutdown Month to be new annual federal holiday
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate