Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
CINCINNATI – A massive cloud of secondhand smoke originating from bars and restaurants in Cincinnati is being monitored closely by meteorologists this month as it floats south toward it's soon to be new home in Kentucky. Health officials have taken special interest in what appears to be appears to be an equally massive lung cancer formation closely accompanying the cloud system. Kentucky bar and restaurant owners are planning a cloud arrival ceremony during which the Cincinnati cloud will be merged with the existing Kentucky cloud to create what is being called the supercloud. Newport Mayor Thomas Guidugli commented, “The supercloud brings extraordinary economic opportunities to this region. The revenue from lung cancer treatment alone provides the capital to build additional bars and restaurants.”
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
- 295 million Americans feel they were unfairly targeted by IRS
- Second shoe thrower suspected behind grassy knoll
- Osama Bin Laden under investigation for misreporting actual costs of terrorist operations
- 2008 Earth Day marketing required record level of natural resources.
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.