Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
CINCINNATI – A massive cloud of secondhand smoke originating from bars and restaurants in Cincinnati is being monitored closely by meteorologists this month as it floats south toward it's soon to be new home in Kentucky. Health officials have taken special interest in what appears to be appears to be an equally massive lung cancer formation closely accompanying the cloud system. Kentucky bar and restaurant owners are planning a cloud arrival ceremony during which the Cincinnati cloud will be merged with the existing Kentucky cloud to create what is being called the supercloud. Newport Mayor Thomas Guidugli commented, “The supercloud brings extraordinary economic opportunities to this region. The revenue from lung cancer treatment alone provides the capital to build additional bars and restaurants.”
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech
- Mallory Prefers Mitchell’s Over Phyllis
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.