Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
CINCINNATI – A massive cloud of secondhand smoke originating from bars and restaurants in Cincinnati is being monitored closely by meteorologists this month as it floats south toward it's soon to be new home in Kentucky. Health officials have taken special interest in what appears to be appears to be an equally massive lung cancer formation closely accompanying the cloud system. Kentucky bar and restaurant owners are planning a cloud arrival ceremony during which the Cincinnati cloud will be merged with the existing Kentucky cloud to create what is being called the supercloud. Newport Mayor Thomas Guidugli commented, “The supercloud brings extraordinary economic opportunities to this region. The revenue from lung cancer treatment alone provides the capital to build additional bars and restaurants.”
- Joe the Plumber unclogs Sarah Palin Book from John McCain’s toilet
- Police horses learning to ride police Segways
- Honey Boo Boo gets high marks for moderating Vice Presidential Debate
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann
- Congress announces terrorist I.D. card program