Mallory Prefers Mitchell’s Over Phyllis
CINCINNATI - For his facials, Swedish massages, mani/pedis, and bikini waxes, aroma therapy, and capuccino with mocha drizzle, Mayor Mark Mallory has declared a winner in the most fabulous beauty salon in the tri-state: It’s Mitchells over Phyllis. DERF went on location to ask some of the staff about Mallory’s regular visits. Gregory, a strapping young Mitchell’s masseur, reported that the mayor specifically requests his services once, sometimes twice every week. And contrary to the rumors about African Americans being stingy with the tips, Gregory insists that our fair mayor is “more than generous” with his post-massage gratuity. So next time you're at Mitchell's and you detect a delicate balsamic floral fragrance with subtle musky undertones the Mayor may be in the room next door!
- John Kasich thanks supporters, staff, and stylist at Supercuts after ending campaign
- Hillary Clinton used personal e-mail account to access State Department Candy Crush account
- Obama family selects John McCain's puppy as White House dog
- Police horses learning to ride police Segways
- Polls show Puppy Monkey Baby surging ahead of Jeb Bush
- Presidential mini-golf game ruins children’s birthday party