Mallory Prefers Mitchell’s Over Phyllis
CINCINNATI - For his facials, Swedish massages, mani/pedis, and bikini waxes, aroma therapy, and capuccino with mocha drizzle, Mayor Mark Mallory has declared a winner in the most fabulous beauty salon in the tri-state: It’s Mitchells over Phyllis. DERF went on location to ask some of the staff about Mallory’s regular visits. Gregory, a strapping young Mitchell’s masseur, reported that the mayor specifically requests his services once, sometimes twice every week. And contrary to the rumors about African Americans being stingy with the tips, Gregory insists that our fair mayor is “more than generous” with his post-massage gratuity. So next time you're at Mitchell's and you detect a delicate balsamic floral fragrance with subtle musky undertones the Mayor may be in the room next door!
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week
- Weiner challenges opponent to debate via sexting
- President Bush requests 9/11 Commission Report in 'Books on Tape' format.
- Animal control officers kill Shih-Tzu mistaken for vicious Pit Bull
- Putin makes plans to invade Colerain, seeking oil supply