Mallory Prefers Mitchell’s Over Phyllis
CINCINNATI - For his facials, Swedish massages, mani/pedis, and bikini waxes, aroma therapy, and capuccino with mocha drizzle, Mayor Mark Mallory has declared a winner in the most fabulous beauty salon in the tri-state: It’s Mitchells over Phyllis. DERF went on location to ask some of the staff about Mallory’s regular visits. Gregory, a strapping young Mitchell’s masseur, reported that the mayor specifically requests his services once, sometimes twice every week. And contrary to the rumors about African Americans being stingy with the tips, Gregory insists that our fair mayor is “more than generous” with his post-massage gratuity. So next time you're at Mitchell's and you detect a delicate balsamic floral fragrance with subtle musky undertones the Mayor may be in the room next door!
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- Chelsea Clinton’s bridesmaids report mysterious dress stains
- Bush library downsized to informational kiosk
- Congress working nights collating Obamacare applications until website functional
- Second shoe thrower suspected behind grassy knoll
- John Edwards teaches inmates how to take handsome mug shots