Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.
CINCINNATI - In recent discussions with friends and family members, both suspects responsible for the abduction of Councilman David Pepper characterized their time with Mr. Pepper as generally positive. One suspect said, "I guess my biggest takeaway was that City Council is doing a lot to bridge the cultural gap between Cops and neighborhood residents. That's when I decided not to waste him." The other suspect agreed and added, "The turning point for me was when he talked about supporting job training programs in the city." Both suspects believe Pepper was a little unprepared on a few issues but acknowledged with a chuckle that having a gun at his head may have been a factor. When asked if they plan to abduct Pepper again, both said they would rather abduct an opposing member of Council to provide equal time before they make their final decisions on the issues.
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghizís Proposal To Ban Nicknames
- Mayor Cranley announces appearance on Undercover Boss
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate
- Donald Trump announces 2016 fake presidential bid
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application