City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2
- Obama praises efforts of tropical storm Gustav
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
- Local murderers celebrate record year
- Dick Cheney autobiography discusses heart attacks in chapters 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, and 12
- Cheney’s old heart buried in secret, secure location