City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow
- John Dowd alleges Pete Rose was actual Nicole Simpson killer
- Russia plans wall to block Palin's view
- Report: Dwight Eisenhower exaggerated about serving in WWII
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status