City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clintonís relentless sponge bath requirements
- 295 million Americans feel they were unfairly targeted by IRS
- Greeks continue protest by not breaking dishes
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- Hurricane Irene violently disrupts Steve Chabot's hair during town hall meeting
- Homeless to be tastefully covered with KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL blankets