City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- 295 million Americans feel they were unfairly targeted by IRS
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas
- Suicide Bomber convention lasts 1.6 seconds
- Energy drink stocks rise as Obama prepares for next debate
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week