City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- Jeb Bush acting like he doesnít even want to be Trumpís VP
- Donald Trump preparing to fire all other Presidential candidates during debate
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position
- Sarah Palin entertains family with mean-spirited Tina Fey impersonation
- Over The Rhine placed under house arrest