City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- WikiLeaks Founder prison escape plans leaked to law enforcement
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles
- Obama develops plan for drones to make campaign appearances
- Mayor Mallory thrilled to begin wearing dreadlocks wig indefinitely
- Weiner challenges opponent to debate via sexting