City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- Kings Island offers Mayor Mallory free lifetime bumper car rides
- Local murderers celebrate record year
- Mayor Cranley announces appearance on Undercover Boss