City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- Donald Trumpís hair picks Steve Chabotís hair as running mate
- Judge Tracy Hunterís attorneys look to quickly wrap up trial by 2037
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump employ cupping for extra boost in campaigns