City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Katy Perry’s skintight dress inspires Bill Clinton to run for office again
- Government Shutdown Month to be new annual federal holiday
- Donald Trump admits to killing puppies, rises 6 points in polls
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- Weiner challenges opponent to debate via sexting