City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- Katy Perry’s skintight dress inspires Bill Clinton to run for office again
- Kings Island offers Mayor Mallory free lifetime bumper car rides
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers
- Energy drink stocks rise as Obama prepares for next debate