City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Capital of Zimbabwe unaware it had sister city
- Animal control officers kill Shih-Tzu mistaken for vicious Pit Bull
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clinton’s relentless sponge bath requirements
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application
- Air Force One pictures turn out really nice
- Local murderers celebrate record year