City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- David Patraeus calls ‘Call of Duty’ military sex scandal module very realistic
- Report: Dwight Eisenhower exaggerated about serving in WWII
- Obama develops plan for drones to make campaign appearances
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman
- Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.