City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Helen Thomas buys retirement condo in Gaza Strip
- President Bush requests 9/11 Commission Report in 'Books on Tape' format.
- Obama develops plan for drones to make campaign appearances
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair
- City Council members injured during severe brainstorm
- Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.