City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Fox News closing operations until 2012 election
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position
- City Council members injured during severe brainstorm
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- 20 important impacts of the government shutdown
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11