City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair
- Edward Snowdenís hacks help Vladimir Putin become unstoppable in online gaming
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
- BP officials encourage oil-soaked birds to smile once in a while
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall