City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman
- Congress removes evidence of Cinco De Mayo party before immigration bill debate
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clinton’s relentless sponge bath requirements
- Over The Rhine placed under house arrest
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut