City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Iranian Officials: Violent protests are actually joyous celebrations
- Second shoe thrower suspected behind grassy knoll
- Bush Administration protests celebrities.
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11
- Donald Trumpís hair picks Steve Chabotís hair as running mate
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut