City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech
- City Council members injured during severe brainstorm
- Hurricane Irene violently disrupts Steve Chabot's hair during town hall meeting
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd