City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.
- Joe the Plumber unclogs Sarah Palin Book from John McCain’s toilet
- Sarah Palin entertains family with mean-spirited Tina Fey impersonation
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.