City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clintons relentless sponge bath requirements
- President Bush requests 9/11 Commission Report in 'Books on Tape' format.
- Energy drink stocks rise as Obama prepares for next debate
- Osama Bin Laden under investigation for misreporting actual costs of terrorist operations
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate