City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'
- Obama administration authorizes IRS to use drones
- Air Force One pictures turn out really nice
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- Hurricane Irene violently disrupts Steve Chabot's hair during town hall meeting