City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate
- Obama to use Nobel Peace Prize money to fund Afghanistan troop increases
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- WikiLeaks Founder prison escape plans leaked to law enforcement