City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Iranian Officials: Violent protests are actually joyous celebrations
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- Cheney’s old heart buried in secret, secure location
- Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghiz’s Proposal To Ban Nicknames
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse