City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall
- North Korea awards national defense contract to Howell Illinois Ace Hardware
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights
- Chelsea Clintons bridesmaids report mysterious dress stains