City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair
- George Bush opts not to seek third Presidential term
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman
- Fox News closing operations until 2012 election
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2