City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- Second shoe thrower suspected behind grassy knoll
- Donald Trump announces 2016 fake presidential bid
- David Patraeus calls ‘Call of Duty’ military sex scandal module very realistic
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.
- John Edwards teaches inmates how to take handsome mug shots