City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Cheneyís old heart buried in secret, secure location
- Police horses learning to ride police Segways
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- Mayor Mallory thrilled to begin wearing dreadlocks wig indefinitely