City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Obama Administration hires George Zimmerman to threaten Syrian President with handgun
- Bernie Sanders cancels three New Hampshire events to continue canvas in Iowa
- Queen Elizabeth removes all nude selfies from iCloud
- Bush family gardener appointed Secretary of Agriculture.
- Fox News closing operations until 2012 election
- Report: Dwight Eisenhower exaggerated about serving in WWII