City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Ashley Madison hackers discover Hillary Clinton’s lost emails
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- Cincinnati seeks transportation funds for OTR piggyback rides
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic