City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghiz’s Proposal To Ban Nicknames
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clinton’s relentless sponge bath requirements
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall
- Bush offers to stick around during transition if necessary
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.