City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- CITY COUNCIL FINDING: Police brutality caused by use of excessive force.
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- John Dowd alleges Pete Rose was actual Nicole Simpson killer
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.
- Islamic extremists declare war on Family Circus
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles