City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
- Cincinnati seeks transportation funds for OTR piggyback rides
- Second shoe thrower suspected behind grassy knoll
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire
- Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump employ cupping for extra boost in campaigns
- Katy Perry’s skintight dress inspires Bill Clinton to run for office again