City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Cheney’s old heart buried in secret, secure location
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position
- Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
- Greeks continue protest by not breaking dishes
- Animal control officers kill Shih-Tzu mistaken for vicious Pit Bull
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.