City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Helen Thomas buys retirement condo in Gaza Strip
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'
- George Bush opts not to seek third Presidential term
- CITY COUNCIL FINDING: Police brutality caused by use of excessive force.
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application
- 2008 Earth Day marketing required record level of natural resources.