City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Romney clarifies statement, 'Let the Detroit Tigers go bankrupt'
- Obama develops plan for drones to make campaign appearances
- Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
- Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
- Obama offers to trade Geraldo Rivera for jailed American reporters in North Korea
- 295 million Americans feel they were unfairly targeted by IRS