City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
To keep plans on schedule for the development of the Cincinnati river front, City Council is working to expedite the approval to implode the existing baseball stadium. Hoping to grant final approval by late February, Council members are currently reviewing all aspects of the implosion plan. Council member John Cranley stated, "This is an important issue in our city's future and we pride ourselves on the timely resolution of important issues."
- Bush family gardener appointed Secretary of Agriculture.
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse