Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghiz’s Proposal To Ban Nicknames
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.
- Energy drink stocks rise as Obama prepares for next debate
- Boehner unable to hide laughter when fake crying about Congressman Weiner