Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11
- Police horses learning to ride police Segways
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- Chelsea Clinton’s bridesmaids report mysterious dress stains
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio