Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Energy drink stocks rise as Obama prepares for next debate
- Obama Administration hires George Zimmerman to threaten Syrian President with handgun
- Capital of Zimbabwe unaware it had sister city
- Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut