Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
- Queen Elizabeth removes all nude selfies from iCloud
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clinton’s relentless sponge bath requirements
- HIGH SPEED CHASE: Unicycle fugitive no match for Segway Cop
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week
- Weiner challenges opponent to debate via sexting