Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
- Donald Trump announces 2016 fake presidential bid
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles
- Islamic extremists declare war on Family Circus
- U2 album giveaway at voting polls fails to bolster voter turnout
- 2008 Earth Day marketing required record level of natural resources.