Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- City Council members injured during severe brainstorm
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week