Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'
- City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut