Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Animal control officers kill Shih-Tzu mistaken for vicious Pit Bull
- WikiLeaks Founder prison escape plans leaked to law enforcement
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application
- John Dowd alleges Pete Rose was actual Nicole Simpson killer
- State of the Union security tightened to prevent Joey Porter from rushing podium
- President Obama thrilled to find personalized Coke can in White House kitchen