Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire
- U2 album giveaway at voting polls fails to bolster voter turnout
- Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghiz’s Proposal To Ban Nicknames
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11
- Suicide Bomber convention lasts 1.6 seconds