Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Local murderers celebrate record year
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
- Barney Frank unable to concentrate during Brad Pitt visit to Capitol Hill
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.