Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles
- John Cranley scalps LumenoCity tickets to help city budget
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- U.N. Security Council deploys Charlie Sheen to consume all Syrian chemical weapons
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2
- U2 album giveaway at voting polls fails to bolster voter turnout