Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Donald Trumpís hair picks Steve Chabotís hair as running mate
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- Energy drink stocks rise as Obama prepares for next debate
- Suicide Bomber convention lasts 1.6 seconds
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.