Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Katy Perry’s skintight dress inspires Bill Clinton to run for office again
- Boehner unable to hide laughter when fake crying about Congressman Weiner
- Greeks continue protest by not breaking dishes
- Bush offers to stick around during transition if necessary
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.
- New Cincinnati parking Plan: Jim Tarbell personally watches your car for $5 an hour