Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Dick Cheney autobiography discusses heart attacks in chapters 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, and 12
- Local murderers celebrate record year
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire
- Energy drink stocks rise as Obama prepares for next debate
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers