Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghiz’s Proposal To Ban Nicknames
- 2008 Earth Day marketing required record level of natural resources.
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
- Jeb Bush acting like he doesn't even want to be Trump's VP
- Animal control officers kill Shih-Tzu mistaken for vicious Pit Bull