Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- Greeks continue protest by not breaking dishes
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate
- Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow