Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Police horses learning to ride police Segways
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- Bush family gardener appointed Secretary of Agriculture.
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11