Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Sarah Palin entertains family with mean-spirited Tina Fey impersonation
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow
- Chelsea Clintons bridesmaids report mysterious dress stains
- Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair