Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Obama family selects John McCain's puppy as White House dog
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas
- 2008 Earth Day marketing required record level of natural resources.
- Joe the Plumber unclogs Sarah Palin Book from John McCain’s toilet
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- Bush offers to stick around during transition if necessary