Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut
- Donald Trumpís hair picks Steve Chabotís hair as running mate
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application