Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair
- Dick Cheney autobiography discusses heart attacks in chapters 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, and 12
- WikiLeaks Founder prison escape plans leaked to law enforcement
- Obama administration authorizes IRS to use drones
- Greeks continue protest by not breaking dishes
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio