Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Energy drink stocks rise as Obama prepares for next debate
- Mallory Prefers Mitchell’s Over Phyllis
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clinton’s relentless sponge bath requirements