Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Edward Snowdens hacks help Vladimir Putin become unstoppable in online gaming
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers
- Cincinnati seeks transportation funds for OTR piggyback rides
- New Cincinnati parking Plan: Jim Tarbell personally watches your car for $5 an hour
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair
- Greeks continue protest by not breaking dishes