Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- Obama Administration hires George Zimmerman to threaten Syrian President with handgun
- New documents show Founding Fathers discussed public restroom rights at length
- Weiner challenges opponent to debate via sexting
- Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow