Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Islamic extremists declare war on Family Circus
- John Kasich thanks supporters, staff, and stylist at Supercuts after ending campaign
- HIGH SPEED CHASE: Unicycle fugitive no match for Segway Cop
- U2 album giveaway at voting polls fails to bolster voter turnout
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance