Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Romney clarifies statement, 'Let the Detroit Tigers go bankrupt'
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghiz’s Proposal To Ban Nicknames
- Mayor Mallory thrilled to begin wearing dreadlocks wig indefinitely
- President Bush requests 9/11 Commission Report in 'Books on Tape' format.
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trump’s hair
- Katy Perry’s skintight dress inspires Bill Clinton to run for office again