Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Capital of Zimbabwe unaware it had sister city
- Boehner unable to hide laughter when fake crying about Congressman Weiner
- Osama Bin Laden under investigation for misreporting actual costs of terrorist operations
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers
- George Bush opts not to seek third Presidential term
- Local murderers celebrate record year