Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
- PG Sittenfeld packs up campaign headquarters in parents' basement
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position
- Animal control officers kill Shih-Tzu mistaken for vicious Pit Bull
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
- 295 million Americans feel they were unfairly targeted by IRS