Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Cincinnati seeks transportation funds for OTR piggyback rides
- Air Force One pictures turn out really nice
- 295 million Americans feel they were unfairly targeted by IRS
- Mayor Mallory thrilled to begin wearing dreadlocks wig indefinitely
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application