Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights
- Obama offers to trade Geraldo Rivera for jailed American reporters in North Korea
- Mayor Cranley announces appearance on Undercover Boss
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11
- Suicide Bomber convention lasts 1.6 seconds
- CITY COUNCIL FINDING: Police brutality caused by use of excessive force.