Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut
- Helen Thomas buys retirement condo in Gaza Strip
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair
- CITY COUNCIL FINDING: Police brutality caused by use of excessive force.