Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Powerful wedding planner lobby helped pave the way for gay marriage
- Joe the Plumber unclogs Sarah Palin Book from John McCain’s toilet
- George Bush opts not to seek third Presidential term
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles
- WikiLeaks Founder prison escape plans leaked to law enforcement
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers