Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Obama offers to trade Geraldo Rivera for jailed American reporters in North Korea
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council
- Animal control officers kill Shih-Tzu mistaken for vicious Pit Bull
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate
- Congress removes evidence of Cinco De Mayo party before immigration bill debate
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers