Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Kings Island offers Mayor Mallory free lifetime bumper car rides
- Romney clarifies statement, 'Let the Detroit Tigers go bankrupt'
- Homeless to be tastefully covered with KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL blankets
- Boehner unable to hide laughter when fake crying about Congressman Weiner
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2