Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- HIGH SPEED CHASE: Unicycle fugitive no match for Segway Cop
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio
- Suicide Bomber convention lasts 1.6 seconds
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- Donald Trumpís hair picks Steve Chabotís hair as running mate
- 2008 Earth Day marketing required record level of natural resources.