Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers