Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- Iranian Officials: Violent protests are actually joyous celebrations
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- Report: Dwight Eisenhower exaggerated about serving in WWII
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann