Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- Donald Trumpís hair picks Steve Chabotís hair as running mate
- Donald Trump announces 2016 fake presidential bid
- Donald Trump insists Aquaman not a real Superhero
- Capital of Zimbabwe unaware it had sister city
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire