Bush Administration protests celebrities.
WASHINGTON D.D. - As the occurrence of celebrity anti-war comments intensifies, President Bush and his administration have opted to personally support the war movement by protesting many celebrities. Generally focusing on celebrity ignorance Bush and his cabinet have directly attacked such outspoken stars as Sean Penn, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair
- Bush library downsized to informational kiosk
- President Obama thrilled to find personalized Coke can in White House kitchen
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.