Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
When Army Lt. Steven Jamison was deployed to Iraq from his base in Fort Campbell Kentucky, he hugged his family and pretended he would miss them. Like many soldiers, he looked forward to his mission and concealed his delight at the prospect of getting away from his annoying family for a while. Presently camped on the outskirts of Baghdad battling sandstorms, scorching temperatures, and fierce opposition, Jamison said, "This definitely sucks over here but it's better than the crap my wife would have me doing right now. I know eventually I'll want to go home but for now I'll just keep sending postcards and pretending I wish I was home."
- Bush family gardener appointed Secretary of Agriculture.
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
- Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
- North Korea awards national defense contract to Howell Illinois Ace Hardware
- Jeb Bush acting like he doesnít even want to be Trumpís VP