Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
When Army Lt. Steven Jamison was deployed to Iraq from his base in Fort Campbell Kentucky, he hugged his family and pretended he would miss them. Like many soldiers, he looked forward to his mission and concealed his delight at the prospect of getting away from his annoying family for a while. Presently camped on the outskirts of Baghdad battling sandstorms, scorching temperatures, and fierce opposition, Jamison said, "This definitely sucks over here but it's better than the crap my wife would have me doing right now. I know eventually I'll want to go home but for now I'll just keep sending postcards and pretending I wish I was home."
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
- UC Police outraged by Zimbabwe lion shooting
- Bush library downsized to informational kiosk
- Homeless to be tastefully covered with KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL blankets
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann