Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
When Army Lt. Steven Jamison was deployed to Iraq from his base in Fort Campbell Kentucky, he hugged his family and pretended he would miss them. Like many soldiers, he looked forward to his mission and concealed his delight at the prospect of getting away from his annoying family for a while. Presently camped on the outskirts of Baghdad battling sandstorms, scorching temperatures, and fierce opposition, Jamison said, "This definitely sucks over here but it's better than the crap my wife would have me doing right now. I know eventually I'll want to go home but for now I'll just keep sending postcards and pretending I wish I was home."
- Barney Frank unable to concentrate during Brad Pitt visit to Capitol Hill
- Cheneys old heart buried in secret, secure location
- Local murderers celebrate record year
- George Bush opts not to seek third Presidential term
- 2008 Earth Day marketing required record level of natural resources.
- Congress working nights collating Obamacare applications until website functional