Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
When Army Lt. Steven Jamison was deployed to Iraq from his base in Fort Campbell Kentucky, he hugged his family and pretended he would miss them. Like many soldiers, he looked forward to his mission and concealed his delight at the prospect of getting away from his annoying family for a while. Presently camped on the outskirts of Baghdad battling sandstorms, scorching temperatures, and fierce opposition, Jamison said, "This definitely sucks over here but it's better than the crap my wife would have me doing right now. I know eventually I'll want to go home but for now I'll just keep sending postcards and pretending I wish I was home."
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
- Over The Rhine placed under house arrest
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- Cheneys old heart buried in secret, secure location
- Donald Trump announces 2016 fake presidential bid
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'