Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
When Army Lt. Steven Jamison was deployed to Iraq from his base in Fort Campbell Kentucky, he hugged his family and pretended he would miss them. Like many soldiers, he looked forward to his mission and concealed his delight at the prospect of getting away from his annoying family for a while. Presently camped on the outskirts of Baghdad battling sandstorms, scorching temperatures, and fierce opposition, Jamison said, "This definitely sucks over here but it's better than the crap my wife would have me doing right now. I know eventually I'll want to go home but for now I'll just keep sending postcards and pretending I wish I was home."
- Report: Dwight Eisenhower exaggerated about serving in WWII
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- Hillary Clinton used personal e-mail account to access State Department Candy Crush account
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair
- Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
- Osama Bin Laden under investigation for misreporting actual costs of terrorist operations