Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
When Army Lt. Steven Jamison was deployed to Iraq from his base in Fort Campbell Kentucky, he hugged his family and pretended he would miss them. Like many soldiers, he looked forward to his mission and concealed his delight at the prospect of getting away from his annoying family for a while. Presently camped on the outskirts of Baghdad battling sandstorms, scorching temperatures, and fierce opposition, Jamison said, "This definitely sucks over here but it's better than the crap my wife would have me doing right now. I know eventually I'll want to go home but for now I'll just keep sending postcards and pretending I wish I was home."
- HIGH SPEED CHASE: Unicycle fugitive no match for Segway Cop
- Katy Perry’s skintight dress inspires Bill Clinton to run for office again
- Bush Administration protests celebrities.
- Bin Laden: “What a pleasant surprise that most of my 72 virgins look exactly like Michelle Obama.”
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application