Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
When Army Lt. Steven Jamison was deployed to Iraq from his base in Fort Campbell Kentucky, he hugged his family and pretended he would miss them. Like many soldiers, he looked forward to his mission and concealed his delight at the prospect of getting away from his annoying family for a while. Presently camped on the outskirts of Baghdad battling sandstorms, scorching temperatures, and fierce opposition, Jamison said, "This definitely sucks over here but it's better than the crap my wife would have me doing right now. I know eventually I'll want to go home but for now I'll just keep sending postcards and pretending I wish I was home."
- George Bush opts not to seek third Presidential term
- Homeless to be tastefully covered with KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL blankets
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- New Cincinnati parking Plan: Jim Tarbell personally watches your car for $5 an hour
- Weiner challenges opponent to debate via sexting
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers