Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
When Army Lt. Steven Jamison was deployed to Iraq from his base in Fort Campbell Kentucky, he hugged his family and pretended he would miss them. Like many soldiers, he looked forward to his mission and concealed his delight at the prospect of getting away from his annoying family for a while. Presently camped on the outskirts of Baghdad battling sandstorms, scorching temperatures, and fierce opposition, Jamison said, "This definitely sucks over here but it's better than the crap my wife would have me doing right now. I know eventually I'll want to go home but for now I'll just keep sending postcards and pretending I wish I was home."
- New Cincinnati parking Plan: Jim Tarbell personally watches your car for $5 an hour
- Bin Laden: “What a pleasant surprise that most of my 72 virgins look exactly like Michelle Obama.”
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- Energy drink stocks rise as Obama prepares for next debate