Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
When Army Lt. Steven Jamison was deployed to Iraq from his base in Fort Campbell Kentucky, he hugged his family and pretended he would miss them. Like many soldiers, he looked forward to his mission and concealed his delight at the prospect of getting away from his annoying family for a while. Presently camped on the outskirts of Baghdad battling sandstorms, scorching temperatures, and fierce opposition, Jamison said, "This definitely sucks over here but it's better than the crap my wife would have me doing right now. I know eventually I'll want to go home but for now I'll just keep sending postcards and pretending I wish I was home."
- John Edwards teaches inmates how to take handsome mug shots
- Boehner unable to hide laughter when fake crying about Congressman Weiner
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2
- David Patraeus calls ‘Call of Duty’ military sex scandal module very realistic
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut