Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
When Army Lt. Steven Jamison was deployed to Iraq from his base in Fort Campbell Kentucky, he hugged his family and pretended he would miss them. Like many soldiers, he looked forward to his mission and concealed his delight at the prospect of getting away from his annoying family for a while. Presently camped on the outskirts of Baghdad battling sandstorms, scorching temperatures, and fierce opposition, Jamison said, "This definitely sucks over here but it's better than the crap my wife would have me doing right now. I know eventually I'll want to go home but for now I'll just keep sending postcards and pretending I wish I was home."
- Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles
- U.N. Security Council deploys Charlie Sheen to consume all Syrian chemical weapons
- Hillary Clinton used personal e-mail account to access State Department Candy Crush account
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati