Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
CINCINNATI - A bitter rivalry between two Ohio Amish gangs finally resulted in violence. Tempers flared during a recent community barn raising when gang leader, Jedediah Jacob accused the other gang of using electricity.
Armed primarily with carpentry tools, the two gangs fought fiercely and coordinated several drive-by rock throwings.
The war halted when the elders realized they could not differentiate rival gang members from their own due to identical gang markings including black smocks and long beards.
- Osama Bin Laden under investigation for misreporting actual costs of terrorist operations
- John Cranley scalps LumenoCity tickets to help city budget
- Cheney’s old heart buried in secret, secure location
- David Patraeus calls ‘Call of Duty’ military sex scandal module very realistic
- John Dowd alleges Pete Rose was actual Nicole Simpson killer
- Report: Dwight Eisenhower exaggerated about serving in WWII