Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
CINCINNATI - A bitter rivalry between two Ohio Amish gangs finally resulted in violence. Tempers flared during a recent community barn raising when gang leader, Jedediah Jacob accused the other gang of using electricity.
Armed primarily with carpentry tools, the two gangs fought fiercely and coordinated several drive-by rock throwings.
The war halted when the elders realized they could not differentiate rival gang members from their own due to identical gang markings including black smocks and long beards.
- Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'
- Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- CITY COUNCIL FINDING: Police brutality caused by use of excessive force.
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.