Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
CINCINNATI - A bitter rivalry between two Ohio Amish gangs finally resulted in violence. Tempers flared during a recent community barn raising when gang leader, Jedediah Jacob accused the other gang of using electricity.
Armed primarily with carpentry tools, the two gangs fought fiercely and coordinated several drive-by rock throwings.
The war halted when the elders realized they could not differentiate rival gang members from their own due to identical gang markings including black smocks and long beards.
- Congress working nights collating Obamacare applications until website functional
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
- Police horses learning to ride police Segways
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clintonís relentless sponge bath requirements