Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
CINCINNATI - A bitter rivalry between two Ohio Amish gangs finally resulted in violence. Tempers flared during a recent community barn raising when gang leader, Jedediah Jacob accused the other gang of using electricity.
Armed primarily with carpentry tools, the two gangs fought fiercely and coordinated several drive-by rock throwings.
The war halted when the elders realized they could not differentiate rival gang members from their own due to identical gang markings including black smocks and long beards.
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- John Edwards teaches inmates how to take handsome mug shots
- President Bush requests 9/11 Commission Report in 'Books on Tape' format.
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position
- Donald Trump admits to killing puppies, rises 6 points in polls