Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
CINCINNATI - A bitter rivalry between two Ohio Amish gangs finally resulted in violence. Tempers flared during a recent community barn raising when gang leader, Jedediah Jacob accused the other gang of using electricity.
Armed primarily with carpentry tools, the two gangs fought fiercely and coordinated several drive-by rock throwings.
The war halted when the elders realized they could not differentiate rival gang members from their own due to identical gang markings including black smocks and long beards.
- State of the Union security tightened to prevent Joey Porter from rushing podium
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- Weiner challenges opponent to debate via sexting
- PG Sittenfeld packs up campaign headquarters in parents' basement
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles
- Donald Trump pledges his administration will avenge death of Jon Snow