Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
CINCINNATI - A bitter rivalry between two Ohio Amish gangs finally resulted in violence. Tempers flared during a recent community barn raising when gang leader, Jedediah Jacob accused the other gang of using electricity.
Armed primarily with carpentry tools, the two gangs fought fiercely and coordinated several drive-by rock throwings.
The war halted when the elders realized they could not differentiate rival gang members from their own due to identical gang markings including black smocks and long beards.
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire
- Powerful wedding planner lobby helped pave the way for gay marriage
- Hurricane Irene violently disrupts Steve Chabot's hair during town hall meeting
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann