Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
CINCINNATI - A bitter rivalry between two Ohio Amish gangs finally resulted in violence. Tempers flared during a recent community barn raising when gang leader, Jedediah Jacob accused the other gang of using electricity.
Armed primarily with carpentry tools, the two gangs fought fiercely and coordinated several drive-by rock throwings.
The war halted when the elders realized they could not differentiate rival gang members from their own due to identical gang markings including black smocks and long beards.
- Russia plans wall to block Palin's view
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
- President Bush requests 9/11 Commission Report in 'Books on Tape' format.
- Police horses learning to ride police Segways
- City Council members injured during severe brainstorm
- Barney Frank unable to concentrate during Brad Pitt visit to Capitol Hill