Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
CINCINNATI - A bitter rivalry between two Ohio Amish gangs finally resulted in violence. Tempers flared during a recent community barn raising when gang leader, Jedediah Jacob accused the other gang of using electricity.
Armed primarily with carpentry tools, the two gangs fought fiercely and coordinated several drive-by rock throwings.
The war halted when the elders realized they could not differentiate rival gang members from their own due to identical gang markings including black smocks and long beards.
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- New Cincinnati parking Plan: Jim Tarbell personally watches your car for $5 an hour
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance
- Cheneys old heart buried in secret, secure location
- Congress announces terrorist I.D. card program