Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
California Democratic Party leaders recently reached far into the future and nominated a candidate they consider to be the most advanced democratic prototype ever created. The chosen candidate reportedly has developed a superior mastery of many key democratic characteristics such as the ability to maintain a fluid image by molding itself into an infinite number of popular political forms. This adaptive style and unlimited capacity to avoid a firm stance on any issue is expected to provide a significant advantage in the Governor's race. Schwarzenegger’s Campaign Manager, Sara Conner, acknowledges her candidate appears to be a more primitive political prototype and may have difficulty competing with little more in his arsenal than a few trademark catch phrases predictably presented during climactic movie moments.
- Obama praises efforts of tropical storm Gustav
- Air Force One pictures turn out really nice
- Helen Thomas buys retirement condo in Gaza Strip
- Mayor Mallory thrilled to begin wearing dreadlocks wig indefinitely
- Police horses learning to ride police Segways
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.