Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
California Democratic Party leaders recently reached far into the future and nominated a candidate they consider to be the most advanced democratic prototype ever created. The chosen candidate reportedly has developed a superior mastery of many key democratic characteristics such as the ability to maintain a fluid image by molding itself into an infinite number of popular political forms. This adaptive style and unlimited capacity to avoid a firm stance on any issue is expected to provide a significant advantage in the Governor's race. Schwarzenegger’s Campaign Manager, Sara Conner, acknowledges her candidate appears to be a more primitive political prototype and may have difficulty competing with little more in his arsenal than a few trademark catch phrases predictably presented during climactic movie moments.
- 295 million Americans feel they were unfairly targeted by IRS
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- Bush family gardener appointed Secretary of Agriculture.
- Iranian Officials: Violent protests are actually joyous celebrations
- 20 important impacts of the government shutdown
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman