Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
California Democratic Party leaders recently reached far into the future and nominated a candidate they consider to be the most advanced democratic prototype ever created. The chosen candidate reportedly has developed a superior mastery of many key democratic characteristics such as the ability to maintain a fluid image by molding itself into an infinite number of popular political forms. This adaptive style and unlimited capacity to avoid a firm stance on any issue is expected to provide a significant advantage in the Governor's race. Schwarzenegger’s Campaign Manager, Sara Conner, acknowledges her candidate appears to be a more primitive political prototype and may have difficulty competing with little more in his arsenal than a few trademark catch phrases predictably presented during climactic movie moments.
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- Cincinnati seeks transportation funds for OTR piggyback rides
- Russia plans wall to block Palin's view
- Hurricane Irene violently disrupts Steve Chabot's hair during town hall meeting
- 20 important impacts of the government shutdown
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio