Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Osama Bin Laden under investigation for misreporting actual costs of terrorist operations
- Joe the Plumber unclogs Sarah Palin Book from John McCain’s toilet
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- Boehner unable to hide laughter when fake crying about Congressman Weiner