Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman
- Hillary Clinton used personal e-mail account to access State Department Candy Crush account
- Presidential mini-golf game ruins children’s birthday party
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.
- Obama family selects John McCain's puppy as White House dog
- George Bush opts not to seek third Presidential term