Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Mayor Mallory thrilled to begin wearing dreadlocks wig indefinitely
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
- 2008 Earth Day marketing required record level of natural resources.
- Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- Hurricane Irene violently disrupts Steve Chabot's hair during town hall meeting