Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Local murderers celebrate record year
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trump’s hair
- Bush Administration protests celebrities.
- CITY COUNCIL FINDING: Police brutality caused by use of excessive force.
- Congress announces terrorist I.D. card program
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati