Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Local murderers celebrate record year
- George Bush opts not to seek third Presidential term
- Edward Snowden’s hacks help Vladimir Putin become unstoppable in online gaming
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11
- WikiLeaks Founder prison escape plans leaked to law enforcement
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.