Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate
- Mayor Cranley announces appearance on Undercover Boss
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann
- Bush offers to stick around during transition if necessary