Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio
- Presidential mini-golf game ruins children’s birthday party
- BP officials encourage oil-soaked birds to smile once in a while
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council
- Queen Elizabeth removes all nude selfies from iCloud