Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week
- Boehner unable to hide laughter when fake crying about Congressman Weiner
- Air Force One pictures turn out really nice
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2
- 20 important impacts of the government shutdown