Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- Bush Administration protests celebrities.
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghiz’s Proposal To Ban Nicknames
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- Bin Laden: “What a pleasant surprise that most of my 72 virgins look exactly like Michelle Obama.”