Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Obama offers to trade Geraldo Rivera for jailed American reporters in North Korea
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghiz’s Proposal To Ban Nicknames
- Bush Administration protests celebrities.
- CITY COUNCIL FINDING: Police brutality caused by use of excessive force.
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.