Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Second shoe thrower suspected behind grassy knoll
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech
- U.N. Security Council deploys Charlie Sheen to consume all Syrian chemical weapons
- Obama offers to trade Geraldo Rivera for jailed American reporters in North Korea
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status
- Katy Perry’s skintight dress inspires Bill Clinton to run for office again