Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. ďThis is a victory for all Americanís in the war against terrorism.Ē, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Bush offers to stick around during transition if necessary
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- 20 important impacts of the government shutdown
- Donald Trumpís hair picks Steve Chabotís hair as running mate
- Honey Boo Boo gets high marks for moderating Vice Presidential Debate