Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- George Bush opts not to seek third Presidential term
- New Cincinnati parking Plan: Jim Tarbell personally watches your car for $5 an hour
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- Obama Administration hires George Zimmerman to threaten Syrian President with handgun
- Russia plans wall to block Palin's view
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.