Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- 295 million Americans feel they were unfairly targeted by IRS
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2
- New Cincinnati parking Plan: Jim Tarbell personally watches your car for $5 an hour
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.