Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. ďThis is a victory for all Americanís in the war against terrorism.Ē, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate
- Honey Boo Boo gets high marks for moderating Vice Presidential Debate
- Bush library downsized to informational kiosk
- Obama family selects John McCain's puppy as White House dog
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers