Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
Baghdad - Confiscating what is possibly the last remnants of Saddam's evil regime, the Fourth Marines Infantry Division has seized control of several Iraqi warehouses containing thousands of mattress tags illegally removed by the former regime. “This is a victory for all American’s in the war against terrorism.”, Commented Vice President Dick Cheney, "The evil regime has perpetrated this cruelty on the Iraqi people for years and there is no doubt this type of activity would have eventually come to US soil.
- CITY COUNCIL FINDING: Police brutality caused by use of excessive force.
- Donald Trump preparing to fire all other Presidential candidates during debate
- 2008 Earth Day marketing required record level of natural resources.
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.