John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- David Patraeus calls ‘Call of Duty’ military sex scandal module very realistic
- Bin Laden: “What a pleasant surprise that most of my 72 virgins look exactly like Michelle Obama.”
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
- Powerful wedding planner lobby helped pave the way for gay marriage