John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- Dick Cheney autobiography discusses heart attacks in chapters 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, and 12
- Barney Frank unable to concentrate during Brad Pitt visit to Capitol Hill
- Iranian Officials: Violent protests are actually joyous celebrations
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council
- Obama to use Nobel Peace Prize money to fund Afghanistan troop increases
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman