John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- Joe the Plumber unclogs Sarah Palin Book from John McCain’s toilet
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
- Over The Rhine placed under house arrest
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trump’s hair
- BP officials encourage oil-soaked birds to smile once in a while
- Russia plans wall to block Palin's view