John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- Bush library downsized to informational kiosk
- John Edwards teaches inmates how to take handsome mug shots
- Romney clarifies statement, 'Let the Detroit Tigers go bankrupt'
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
- Presidential mini-golf game ruins children’s birthday party