John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- 20 important impacts of the government shutdown
- BP officials encourage oil-soaked birds to smile once in a while
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas
- Mayor Mallory thrilled to begin wearing dreadlocks wig indefinitely