John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- Weiner challenges opponent to debate via sexting
- 20 important impacts of the government shutdown
- Capital of Zimbabwe unaware it had sister city
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio
- Donald Trumpís hair picks Steve Chabotís hair as running mate
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2