John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- George Bush opts not to seek third Presidential term
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance
- John Edwards teaches inmates how to take handsome mug shots
- Joe the Plumber unclogs Sarah Palin Book from John McCain’s toilet
- Islamic extremists declare war on Family Circus