John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- Obama develops plan for drones to make campaign appearances
- President Bush requests 9/11 Commission Report in 'Books on Tape' format.
- Edward Snowdens hacks help Vladimir Putin become unstoppable in online gaming
- Congress announces terrorist I.D. card program
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
- City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.