John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- Obama praises efforts of tropical storm Gustav
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected