John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
Recently discovered public records of John Kerry's family history help unravel the mystery of the candidate's incredible facial length. The family tree shows John Kerry's mother was Mr. Ed, the loveable and long-faced 70's TV character. Responding to public interest in this personal fact, Kerry said, "You may have known her as Mr. Ed but I knew her as Mommy. She was indeed a wonderful Mother who blessed me with much more than just a very long face."
- Report: Dwight Eisenhower exaggerated about serving in WWII
- Honey Boo Boo gets high marks for moderating Vice Presidential Debate
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles
- John Edwards teaches inmates how to take handsome mug shots
- Suicide Bomber convention lasts 1.6 seconds
- Congress removes evidence of Cinco De Mayo party before immigration bill debate