Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
Against the wishes of neighbors, contractors have completed erecting a larger than life Saddam Hussein statue in the front yard of actor Sean Penn's estate in Malibu, California. Penn decided to build the giant erection after visiting Iraq several months ago and personally finding no evidence that weapons of mass destruction were being harbored in Iraq. Criticizing Penn for having a limited and uneducated perspective, neighbors say the giant erection is offensive. However, in honor and support of Mr. Penn's erection, actor George Clooney has announced plans to build a giant Sean Penn erection in his front yard. Other celebrities such as Martin Sheen, Sheryl Crow, and Michael Moore, have applauded Mr. Clooney for his support of Mr. Penn's erection and have stated their intentions to construct giant George Clooney erections in their yards. In a town already well known for it's many offensive erections, Hollywood insiders say they expect this trend to continue.
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall
- Fox News closing operations until 2012 election
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council
- Cheneyís old heart buried in secret, secure location
- Obama to use Nobel Peace Prize money to fund Afghanistan troop increases
- Hillary Clinton used personal e-mail account to access State Department Candy Crush account