Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
Against the wishes of neighbors, contractors have completed erecting a larger than life Saddam Hussein statue in the front yard of actor Sean Penn's estate in Malibu, California. Penn decided to build the giant erection after visiting Iraq several months ago and personally finding no evidence that weapons of mass destruction were being harbored in Iraq. Criticizing Penn for having a limited and uneducated perspective, neighbors say the giant erection is offensive. However, in honor and support of Mr. Penn's erection, actor George Clooney has announced plans to build a giant Sean Penn erection in his front yard. Other celebrities such as Martin Sheen, Sheryl Crow, and Michael Moore, have applauded Mr. Clooney for his support of Mr. Penn's erection and have stated their intentions to construct giant George Clooney erections in their yards. In a town already well known for it's many offensive erections, Hollywood insiders say they expect this trend to continue.
- Greeks continue protest by not breaking dishes
- BP officials encourage oil-soaked birds to smile once in a while
- Homeless to be tastefully covered with KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL blankets
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- Animal control officers kill Shih-Tzu mistaken for vicious Pit Bull
- Queen Elizabeth removes all nude selfies from iCloud