Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- 20 important impacts of the government shutdown
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- Donald Trumpís hair picks Steve Chabotís hair as running mate
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.