Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Mayor Cranley announces appearance on Undercover Boss
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status
- Congress announces terrorist I.D. card program
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
- Bush family gardener appointed Secretary of Agriculture.
- President Bush requests 9/11 Commission Report in 'Books on Tape' format.