Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Congress removes evidence of Cinco De Mayo party before immigration bill debate
- Putin makes plans to invade Colerain, seeking oil supply
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- Obama praises efforts of tropical storm Gustav
- Weiner challenges opponent to debate via sexting
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall