Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Air Force One pictures turn out really nice
- Government Shutdown Month to be new annual federal holiday
- Homeless to be tastefully covered with KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL blankets
- PG Sittenfeld packs up campaign headquarters in parents' basement
- Mallory Prefers Mitchellís Over Phyllis
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair