Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
- Greeks continue protest by not breaking dishes
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair
- Meghan Kelly begins preparing debate questions for Kanye West
- Local murderers celebrate record year
- Chelsea Clintonís bridesmaids report mysterious dress stains