Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance
- U2 album giveaway at voting polls fails to bolster voter turnout
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
- Russia plans wall to block Palin's view