Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance
- Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow
- Chelsea Clintonís bridesmaids report mysterious dress stains
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles
- U2 album giveaway at voting polls fails to bolster voter turnout
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.