Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council
- Honey Boo Boo gets high marks for moderating Vice Presidential Debate
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire
- Congress working nights collating Obamacare applications until website functional