Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- City Council members injured during severe brainstorm
- Bush offers to stick around during transition if necessary
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.
- Romney clarifies statement, 'Let the Detroit Tigers go bankrupt'
- Donald Trump preparing to fire all other Presidential candidates during debate
- Boehner unable to hide laughter when fake crying about Congressman Weiner