Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Obama family selects John McCain's puppy as White House dog
- Energy drink stocks rise as Obama prepares for next debate
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council
- Local murderers celebrate record year
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- U.N. Security Council deploys Charlie Sheen to consume all Syrian chemical weapons