Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clinton’s relentless sponge bath requirements
- HIGH SPEED CHASE: Unicycle fugitive no match for Segway Cop
- Obama family selects John McCain's puppy as White House dog