Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Second shoe thrower suspected behind grassy knoll
- Fox News closing operations until 2012 election
- Bush library downsized to informational kiosk
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles
- Suicide Bomber convention lasts 1.6 seconds