Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- 20 important impacts of the government shutdown
- HIGH SPEED CHASE: Unicycle fugitive no match for Segway Cop
- Dr. Ben Carson poll results falling in own home
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights