Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Fox News closing operations until 2012 election
- Second shoe thrower suspected behind grassy knoll
- BP officials encourage oil-soaked birds to smile once in a while
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall