Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Suicide Bomber convention lasts 1.6 seconds
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio
- Obama praises efforts of tropical storm Gustav
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut
- Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump employ cupping for extra boost in campaigns