Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Helen Thomas buys retirement condo in Gaza Strip
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council
- Mallory Prefers Mitchellís Over Phyllis
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.