Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech
- Over The Rhine placed under house arrest
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'
- Congress working nights collating Obamacare applications until website functional
- Greeks continue protest by not breaking dishes