Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate
- Katy Perry’s skintight dress inspires Bill Clinton to run for office again
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council
- Joe the Plumber unclogs Sarah Palin Book from John McCain’s toilet
- Dick Cheney autobiography discusses heart attacks in chapters 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, and 12
- Russia plans wall to block Palin's view