Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio
- Capital of Zimbabwe unaware it had sister city
- Meghan Kelly begins preparing debate questions for Kanye West
- Helen Thomas buys retirement condo in Gaza Strip
- Mayor Cranley announces appearance on Undercover Boss