Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.
- Cheney’s old heart buried in secret, secure location
- Kings Island offers Mayor Mallory free lifetime bumper car rides
- Barney Frank unable to concentrate during Brad Pitt visit to Capitol Hill