Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Congress announces terrorist I.D. card program
- WikiLeaks Founder prison escape plans leaked to law enforcement
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights
- Energy drink stocks rise as Obama prepares for next debate
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair