Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghizs Proposal To Ban Nicknames
- Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application