Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Report: Dwight Eisenhower exaggerated about serving in WWII
- Russia plans wall to block Palin's view
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut
- PG Sittenfeld packs up campaign headquarters in parents' basement