Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Police horses learning to ride police Segways
- Mayor Cranley announces appearance on Undercover Boss
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- John Edwards teaches inmates how to take handsome mug shots
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse