Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clinton’s relentless sponge bath requirements
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
- Bin Laden: “What a pleasant surprise that most of my 72 virgins look exactly like Michelle Obama.”
- Kings Island offers Mayor Mallory free lifetime bumper car rides
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
- Mallory Prefers Mitchell’s Over Phyllis