Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Congress announces terrorist I.D. card program
- City Council members injured during severe brainstorm
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week
- Donald Trumpís hair picks Steve Chabotís hair as running mate
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghizís Proposal To Ban Nicknames