Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
Wash. DC - In a 500 page report to Congress this week, CIA Intelligence officials report using sophisticated tracking technology to pinpoint Saddam Hussein's exact whereabouts in jail. The highly classified report indicates Hussein's location was revealed using a $90 million combination of surveillance technology including low-spectrum infrared pulsing, satellite optics, reverse encryption, and genetic biomarking. Several hundred pages of the report are dedicated to detailing the existence and location of a bed, toilet, and sink within the cell.
- Suicide Bomber convention lasts 1.6 seconds
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- Congress working nights collating Obamacare applications until website functional
- Police horses learning to ride police Segways
- Air Force One pictures turn out really nice