US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance
- Romney clarifies statement, 'Let the Detroit Tigers go bankrupt'
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
- Second shoe thrower suspected behind grassy knoll
- David Patraeus calls ‘Call of Duty’ military sex scandal module very realistic
- Local murderers celebrate record year