US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights
- Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump employ cupping for extra boost in campaigns
- Fox News closing operations until 2012 election
- Obama offers to trade Geraldo Rivera for jailed American reporters in North Korea
- Over The Rhine placed under house arrest