US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair
- Barney Frank unable to concentrate during Brad Pitt visit to Capitol Hill
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall
- Obama family selects John McCain's puppy as White House dog
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
- Kings Island offers Mayor Mallory free lifetime bumper car rides