US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- Bin Laden: “What a pleasant surprise that most of my 72 virgins look exactly like Michelle Obama.”
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- Obama offers to trade Geraldo Rivera for jailed American reporters in North Korea