US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- John Dowd alleges Pete Rose was actual Nicole Simpson killer
- 2008 Earth Day marketing required record level of natural resources.
- Suspects found David Pepper's abduction not only profitable but also informative.
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
- Steve Chabotís hair endorses Donald Trumpís hair