US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Government Shutdown Month to be new annual federal holiday
- Iranian Officials: Violent protests are actually joyous celebrations
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights
- Air Force One pictures turn out really nice
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'