US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
- Congress working nights collating Obamacare applications until website functional
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council
- Bush library downsized to informational kiosk
- John Edwards teaches inmates how to take handsome mug shots
- Congress announces terrorist I.D. card program