US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Barney Frank unable to concentrate during Brad Pitt visit to Capitol Hill
- Hurricane Irene violently disrupts Steve Chabot's hair during town hall meeting
- Animal control officers kill Shih-Tzu mistaken for vicious Pit Bull
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut
- Boehner unable to hide laughter when fake crying about Congressman Weiner
- U2 album giveaway at voting polls fails to bolster voter turnout