US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clinton’s relentless sponge bath requirements
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman