US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
- Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- President Obama thrilled to find personalized Coke can in White House kitchen
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate