US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- PG Sittenfeld packs up campaign headquarters in parents' basement
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected
- Iranian Officials: Violent protests are actually joyous celebrations
- Hurricane Irene violently disrupts Steve Chabot's hair during town hall meeting