US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected
- Barney Frank unable to concentrate during Brad Pitt visit to Capitol Hill
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position
- U.N. Security Council deploys Charlie Sheen to consume all Syrian chemical weapons
- Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.