US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- Chelsea Clinton’s bridesmaids report mysterious dress stains
- Obama to use Nobel Peace Prize money to fund Afghanistan troop increases
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome