US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- Congress removes evidence of Cinco De Mayo party before immigration bill debate
- Obama family selects John McCain's puppy as White House dog
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.
- Obama offers to trade Geraldo Rivera for jailed American reporters in North Korea
- Greeks continue protest by not breaking dishes