US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Kings Island offers Mayor Mallory free lifetime bumper car rides
- Capital of Zimbabwe unaware it had sister city
- HIGH SPEED CHASE: Unicycle fugitive no match for Segway Cop
- Weiner challenges opponent to debate via sexting
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application