US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Capital of Zimbabwe unaware it had sister city
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status
- Mitch McConnel starts showing a little thigh to combat Ashley Judd
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles