US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Congress removes evidence of Cinco De Mayo party before immigration bill debate
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio
- Congress announces terrorist I.D. card program
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann
- Air Force One pictures turn out really nice