US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire