US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week
- Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Bolivia offer asylum to George Zimmerman
- Steve Chabotís hair endorses Donald Trumpís hair
- Congress removes evidence of Cinco De Mayo party before immigration bill debate