US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Edward Snowdenís hacks help Vladimir Putin become unstoppable in online gaming
- Donald Trumpís hair picks Steve Chabotís hair as running mate
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles
- Mayor Mallory thrilled to begin wearing dreadlocks wig indefinitely
- John Cranley scalps LumenoCity tickets to help city budget
- U2 album giveaway at voting polls fails to bolster voter turnout