US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Katy Perry’s skintight dress inspires Bill Clinton to run for office again
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'
- Kings Island offers Mayor Mallory free lifetime bumper car rides
- Islamic extremists declare war on Family Circus
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11
- David Patraeus calls ‘Call of Duty’ military sex scandal module very realistic