US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
- Osama Bin Laden under investigation for misreporting actual costs of terrorist operations
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
- City Council members injured during severe brainstorm
- Donald Trumpís hair picks Steve Chabotís hair as running mate
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire