US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.
- Jeb Bush acting like he doesnít even want to be Trumpís VP
- Judge Tracy Hunterís attorneys look to quickly wrap up trial by 2037
- John Edwards teaches inmates how to take handsome mug shots
- City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.