US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Mayor Mallory thrilled to begin wearing dreadlocks wig indefinitely
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair
- Congress announces terrorist I.D. card program
- Obama Cincinnati visit causes traffic problems equivalent to half inch of snow
- President Obama thrilled to find personalized Coke can in White House kitchen
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles