US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio
- Police horses learning to ride police Segways
- Air Force One pictures turn out really nice
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut
- PG Sittenfeld packs up campaign headquarters in parents' basement
- Bush Administration protests celebrities.