US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair
- Obama praises efforts of tropical storm Gustav
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- Bin Laden: “What a pleasant surprise that most of my 72 virgins look exactly like Michelle Obama.”
- Joe the Plumber unclogs Sarah Palin Book from John McCain’s toilet