US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Katy Perry’s skintight dress inspires Bill Clinton to run for office again
- Fox News closing operations until 2012 election
- Air Force One pictures turn out really nice
- WikiLeaks Founder prison escape plans leaked to law enforcement
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status
- BP officials encourage oil-soaked birds to smile once in a while