US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- Obama administration authorizes IRS to use drones
- HIGH SPEED CHASE: Unicycle fugitive no match for Segway Cop
- Sarah Palin entertains family with mean-spirited Tina Fey impersonation
- Weiner challenges opponent to debate via sexting