US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- BP officials encourage oil-soaked birds to smile once in a while
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- President Bush requests 9/11 Commission Report in 'Books on Tape' format.
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghizís Proposal To Ban Nicknames
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair