US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Violence erupts amongst Ohio's Amish gangs.
- Chelsea Clintons bridesmaids report mysterious dress stains
- Honey Boo Boo gets high marks for moderating Vice Presidential Debate
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- Dick Cheney autobiography discusses heart attacks in chapters 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, and 12
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance