US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected
- 295 million Americans feel they were unfairly targeted by IRS
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
- Bush family gardener appointed Secretary of Agriculture.
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance