US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech
- Congress working nights collating Obamacare applications until website functional
- Congress announces terrorist I.D. card program
- Russia plans wall to block Palin's view
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2