US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- Cincinnati seeks transportation funds for OTR piggyback rides
- Osama Bin Laden under investigation for misreporting actual costs of terrorist operations
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- UC Police outraged by Zimbabwe lion shooting
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week
- BP officials encourage oil-soaked birds to smile once in a while