US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
A White House spokesperson addressed the media this week displaying a battle plan found in an Iraqi command bunker. The ambitious and comprehensive plan details specific military actions Iraq was planning for a sweeping counterattack on US soil. However, barely able to move troops and equipment beyond the Baghdad city limits, the Iraqi regime concedes the plan has suffered significant setbacks and is officially on hold at this time.
- City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
- Kings Island offers Mayor Mallory free lifetime bumper car rides
- Donald Trump’s hair picks Steve Chabot’s hair as running mate
- David Patraeus calls ‘Call of Duty’ military sex scandal module very realistic
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghiz’s Proposal To Ban Nicknames