Bush family gardener appointed Secretary of Agriculture.
Following the Supreme Court nomination of Bush family lawyer Harriet Miers, President Bush appointed his longtime trusted friend and family gardener to the US Secretary of Agriculture post. In a White House Press Conference this week, the President stated, "Our country's great agriculturalness will prosper under the leadership of this candidate. It doesn't matter what kinda plant you're talkin' about, this guy knows all about it. He's got more fertilizer concoctions than anybody I know. Plus I seen him work miracles with weed killers. Sometimes Laura and I can go weeks without seein' a weed anywhere." Other nominations expected to be announced shortly include former Bush newspaper deliver boy to Press Secretary and former Bush neighborhood mailman to Postmaster General.
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week
- Joe the Plumber unclogs Sarah Palin Book from John McCainís toilet
- Jeb Bush acting like he doesnít even want to be Trumpís VP
- Honey Boo Boo gets high marks for moderating Vice Presidential Debate
- Occupy Walton KY turnout lower than expected
- Fox News closing operations until 2012 election