Bush family gardener appointed Secretary of Agriculture.
Following the Supreme Court nomination of Bush family lawyer Harriet Miers, President Bush appointed his longtime trusted friend and family gardener to the US Secretary of Agriculture post. In a White House Press Conference this week, the President stated, "Our country's great agriculturalness will prosper under the leadership of this candidate. It doesn't matter what kinda plant you're talkin' about, this guy knows all about it. He's got more fertilizer concoctions than anybody I know. Plus I seen him work miracles with weed killers. Sometimes Laura and I can go weeks without seein' a weed anywhere." Other nominations expected to be announced shortly include former Bush newspaper deliver boy to Press Secretary and former Bush neighborhood mailman to Postmaster General.
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights
- Steve Chabotís hair endorses Donald Trumpís hair
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'
- Obama offers to trade Geraldo Rivera for jailed American reporters in North Korea
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghizís Proposal To Ban Nicknames