Bush family gardener appointed Secretary of Agriculture.
Following the Supreme Court nomination of Bush family lawyer Harriet Miers, President Bush appointed his longtime trusted friend and family gardener to the US Secretary of Agriculture post. In a White House Press Conference this week, the President stated, "Our country's great agriculturalness will prosper under the leadership of this candidate. It doesn't matter what kinda plant you're talkin' about, this guy knows all about it. He's got more fertilizer concoctions than anybody I know. Plus I seen him work miracles with weed killers. Sometimes Laura and I can go weeks without seein' a weed anywhere." Other nominations expected to be announced shortly include former Bush newspaper deliver boy to Press Secretary and former Bush neighborhood mailman to Postmaster General.
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- Joe the Plumber unclogs Sarah Palin Book from John McCain’s toilet
- Local soldier only pretending to miss home.
- New Cincinnati parking Plan: Jim Tarbell personally watches your car for $5 an hour
- Boehner unable to hide laughter when fake crying about Congressman Weiner