Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Honey Boo Boo gets high marks for moderating Vice Presidential Debate
- Obama Administration hires George Zimmerman to threaten Syrian President with handgun
- Obama administration authorizes IRS to use drones
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status
- HIGH SPEED CHASE: Unicycle fugitive no match for Segway Cop
- Barney Frank unable to concentrate during Brad Pitt visit to Capitol Hill