Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Helen Thomas buys retirement condo in Gaza Strip
- Donald Trump preparing to fire all other Presidential candidates during debate
- Pentagon report indicates Saddam Hussein in jail.
- Hollywood accepts Presidential cabinet position
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status