Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Edward Snowdens hacks help Vladimir Putin become unstoppable in online gaming
- Bush family gardener appointed Secretary of Agriculture.
- Bill Clinton spends holiday weekend in airport security line, misses 8 flights
- New Cincinnati parking Plan: Jim Tarbell personally watches your car for $5 an hour
- Boehner unable to hide laughter when fake crying about Congressman Weiner
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.