Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- City Council members injured during severe brainstorm
- Donald Trump demands to see Bin Laden death certificate
- Monkey escapes from Cincinnati zoo, returns to City Council
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- City offers Mayor Mallory streetcar tokens in lieu of car allowance
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers