Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles
- City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
- Islamic extremists declare war on Family Circus
- Congress announces terrorist I.D. card program
- Congress removes evidence of Cinco De Mayo party before immigration bill debate