Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Charlie Luken switches to Hennessy.
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghiz’s Proposal To Ban Nicknames
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
- Secondhand smoke cloud migrates from Cincinnati to Kentucky.
- Powerful wedding planner lobby helped pave the way for gay marriage
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11