Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut
- Barney Frank unable to concentrate during Brad Pitt visit to Capitol Hill
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati