Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
- Bush Administration protests celebrities.
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
- Congress working nights collating Obamacare applications until website functional
- Barney Frank unable to concentrate during Brad Pitt visit to Capitol Hill
- Iranian Officials: Violent protests are actually joyous celebrations