Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Osama Bin Laden under investigation for misreporting actual costs of terrorist operations
- City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
- Obama shoots $17 billion out of $18 billion worth of presidential skeet discs.
- Dick Cheney autobiography discusses heart attacks in chapters 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, and 12
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas
- Media fact-checkers dispute Romney's concession speech