Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- City council drafts plan to attract better looking hookers to Cincinnati
- U.N. Security Council deploys Charlie Sheen to consume all Syrian chemical weapons
- Obama Administration hires George Zimmerman to threaten Syrian President with handgun
- Mayor Cranley announces appearance on Undercover Boss
- Boehner unable to hide laughter when fake crying about Congressman Weiner
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week