Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Energy drink stocks rise as Obama prepares for next debate
- Obama develops plan for drones to make campaign appearances
- Bush offers to stick around during transition if necessary
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann
- City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.
- Second shoe thrower suspected behind grassy knoll