Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Katy Perryís skintight dress inspires Bill Clinton to run for office again
- Congress plans work on debt basement, debt porch, and screened-in debt patio
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- North Korea awards national defense contract to Howell Illinois Ace Hardware
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week
- Donald Trumpís hair picks Steve Chabotís hair as running mate