Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Pentagon honors lone General not engaged in extramarital affair
- Hospital staff unable to satisfy Bill Clinton’s relentless sponge bath requirements
- Queen Elizabeth removes all nude selfies from iCloud
- Gov. Kasich bans bananas from all state approved fruit salads
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas
- 295 million Americans feel they were unfairly targeted by IRS