Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
- Trump hires Conor McGregor as interim campaign manager
- Government Shutdown Month to be new annual federal holiday
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers
- U.S. Media exhausted from grueling task of dictating Presidential election outcome
- David Patraeus calls ‘Call of Duty’ military sex scandal module very realistic