Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- New Cincinnati parking Plan: Jim Tarbell personally watches your car for $5 an hour
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall
- Gadhafi hoped to complete Twilight saga uninterrupted by regime collapse
- Obama administration authorizes IRS to use drones
- Mayor Mallory still uses Undercover Boss dreadlocks wig at least once a week
- Bush offers to stick around during transition if necessary