Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Bush family gardener appointed Secretary of Agriculture.
- Powerful wedding planner lobby helped pave the way for gay marriage
- Boehner unable to hide laughter when fake crying about Congressman Weiner
- Congress working nights collating Obamacare applications until website functional
- Governor Blagojevich's hair stylist also indicted
- U.N. Security Council deploys Charlie Sheen to consume all Syrian chemical weapons