Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- PG Sittenfeld packs up campaign headquarters in parents' basement
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application
- Mallory Prefers Mitchellís Over Phyllis
- Meghan Kelly begins preparing debate questions for Kanye West
- Democrats demand to see birth certificate for Donald Trumpís hair