Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Bush offers to stick around during transition if necessary
- Sarah Palin entertains family with mean-spirited Tina Fey impersonation
- Japanese Air Force photo op at Pearl Harbor creates panic
- Honey Boo Boo gets high marks for moderating Vice Presidential Debate
- Israel and Palestine to learn from successful U.S. / Canada ceasefire
- WikiLeaks Founder prison escape plans leaked to law enforcement