Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- President Bush requests 9/11 Commission Report in 'Books on Tape' format.
- Local murderers celebrate record year
- Congress removes evidence of Cinco De Mayo party before immigration bill debate
- Government Shutdown Month to be new annual federal holiday
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann
- Second shoe thrower suspected behind grassy knoll