Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
- Dick Cheney in secret, secure location playing Modern Warfare 2
- Paul Ryan chosen by Mitt Romney in close margin over Gabby Douglas
- Air Force One pictures turn out really nice
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- Capital of Zimbabwe unaware it had sister city