Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Barney Frank unable to concentrate during Brad Pitt visit to Capitol Hill
- Energy drink stocks rise as Obama prepares for next debate
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
- Dick Cheney autobiography discusses heart attacks in chapters 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, and 12
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- 20 important impacts of the government shutdown