Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Chelsea Clintons bridesmaids report mysterious dress stains
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- BP officials encourage oil-soaked birds to smile once in a while
- Mayor Cranley announces appearance on Undercover Boss
- Capital of Zimbabwe unaware it had sister city
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely