Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- John Cranley scalps LumenoCity tickets to help city budget
- PG Sittenfeld packs up campaign headquarters in parents' basement
- Obama administration authorizes IRS to use drones
- BP officials encourage oil-soaked birds to smile once in a while
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.