Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Katy Perry’s skintight dress inspires Bill Clinton to run for office again
- Putin makes plans to invade Colerain, seeking oil supply
- Powerful wedding planner lobby helped pave the way for gay marriage
- Giant Saddam Hussein statue erected at Sean Penn's house.
- Shadow Hare Allegiance of Super Heroes denies Simon Leis membership application
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles