Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- BP officials encourage oil-soaked birds to smile once in a while
- John Edwards impregnates juror numbers 2, 5, 6, 9, and 11
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut
- Helen Thomas buys retirement condo in Gaza Strip
- North Korea awards national defense contract to Howell Illinois Ace Hardware
- Mayor Mallory in bitter battle to become Foursquare Mayor of City Hall