Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- John Edwards teaches inmates how to take handsome mug shots
- Edward Snowden admists he leaked secrets to gain frequent flyer miles
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
- 100 DAYS: Michelle Obama's Questionable Fashion Debut
- Mayor Mallory thrilled to begin wearing dreadlocks wig indefinitely
- Police horses learning to ride police Segways