Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghizís Proposal To Ban Nicknames
- Obama administration authorizes IRS to use drones
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'
- Russia plans wall to block Palin's view
- Sarah Palin entertains family with mean-spirited Tina Fey impersonation
- After Firemen and Coal Miners, CNN rolls out plans to upgrade more occupations to hero status