Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Powerful wedding planner lobby helped pave the way for gay marriage
- David Patraeus calls ‘Call of Duty’ military sex scandal module very realistic
- Governor Taft petitions court to suppress embarrassing golf scores.
- Hurricane Irene violently disrupts Steve Chabot's hair during town hall meeting
- Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
- Somali pirates escape disguised as Long John Silvers workers