Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Joe Biden suspected of sending nude texts of self to Michelle Bachmann
- T.J. Houshmandzadeh miraculously maintains straight face while saying 'decision to leave was difficult'
- U.S. Unemployment office lays off 6,000 workers
- Air Force One pictures turn out really nice
- Sarah Palin entertains family with mean-spirited Tina Fey impersonation
- Celebrity NASCAR Driver Dick Trickle Backs Leslie Ghiz’s Proposal To Ban Nicknames