Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Democrats select candidate from the future to defeat Schwarzenegger in Governor's race.
- Obama develops plan for drones to make campaign appearances
- Russia plans wall to block Palin's view
- Powerful wedding planner lobby helped pave the way for gay marriage
- HIGH SPEED CHASE: Unicycle fugitive no match for Segway Cop
- 295 million Americans feel they were unfairly targeted by IRS