Bitter over lack of endorsement bonanza, Olympic Curling champion switches to bowling.
Montreal, Canada - Stephan Broshears, Canadian Olympic Gold Medalist, has received accolades from around the world but has not yet received a penny in endorsement royalties. Thirty-six year old Broshears, who spoke to DerfMagazine from the basement of his parents' house where he still lives, said "Don't kid yourself. Curling is not as popular in Canada as they've been saying. Canadians would way rather go bowling." In the meantime, Broshears plans to continue managing his website, BowlingIsLessLameThanCurling.com
- Victory in Iraq - Bush officials reports finding stockpiles of illegally removed Iraqi mattress tags.
- Homeless to be tastefully covered with KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL blankets
- Honey Boo Boo gets high marks for moderating Vice Presidential Debate
- John Kerry's family tree offers reason for long face.
- US Intelligence indicates Iraqi counterattack may be postponed indefinitely
- City Council hopes by late February to approve Cinergy Field implosion.