Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Chad Johnson applies for Paul Brown Stadium vendor job as a way to get on Hard Knocks
- Several Bengals detained and questioned in DC about death of panda cub
- Reds hope to outdraw Elder High School in September attendance
- Woman, 89, provides ball security training for Bengals
- Damaged fire hydrant acknowledged during Tiger Woods’ apology
- Tim Hardaway cast in Brokeback Mountain sequel