Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Aging Greg Oden drafted, announces retirement
- Bengals acquire defense attorney Stan Chesley in first round of NFL draft
- Robbie Knievel injured on teacup ride after setting jump record
- Oakley Man Wants Equal Rights for Dog Fighting Fans
- The Bengals Draft, My Way
- Manning-tron 3000 processor encounters critical failure during Super Bowl