Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Bengal fans hoping more Bengals players will buy them tickets
- Samuel Jackson blushes after reading Bryan Price transcript
- Bengals to patent new techniques for losing
- Bengals fans begin conditioning for heartbreaking disappointments
- George Foreman to appear in first ever pay-per-view infomercial.
- Bengals promise to sign all draft picks before losing first round playoff game