Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Carson Palmer demanded trade at half time of Bengals game
- Newport strip clubs plan welcome party for PacMan Jones
- ESPN College GameDay admits secretly airing from Penn State but saying it was Clemson
- Bengals enjoy relaxing on-the-field bye week in New Jersey
- Carson Palmer collecting boxes behind grocery stores
- Carson Palmer disgusted with direction of Raiders, demands trade