Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- NKU fan unveils optimistic tattoo about school's 2016 Division I debut
- Michael Phelps hires Amanda Bynes as designated driver
- Miami strippers prepare for busy season following A-Rod’s suspension
- Tommy Tuberville interviews for Arkansas State coaching job
- Disney princesses relieved Ben Roethlisberger won't be visiting
- Millions protest in U.S. streets over treatment of NFL players