Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Reds broadcaster Marty Brennaman vows to trim nose hair if Reds win pennant
- Manning-tron 3000 processor encounters critical failure during Super Bowl
- Miami strippers prepare for busy season following A-Rod’s suspension
- Chicago Bears consider shutting down franchise after humiliating loss
- Bengals offensive plays called by same antique computer that creates WEBN playlist
- Roethlisberger wedding reception held in hall without restrooms