Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Gary Kubiak willing to do anything to become national spokesperson for the Transient Ischemic Attack Association
- Wii tennis match between Cooper Manning and sister Olivia draws little media interest
- Monday Night Football to feature new Bengal Meltdown Cam
- Tim Hardaway cast in Brokeback Mountain sequel
- MLB's Mitchell Report urges Reds to use steroids
- Chris Henry changes name to Chad Johnson