Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- T.O and Chad Ochocinco study reality film during bye week
- Millions protest in U.S. streets over treatment of NFL players
- Bob Huggins ups his pimp game.
- Obama authorizes use of drones to increase US Winter Olympic medal count
- Reds fans get in shape for summer of disappointment and despair
- Players Association demands NFL fan code of conduct not be applied to players