Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Bengals plans to lose in final minutes thwarted
- Reds announce Disgusted Fan Bobblehead Night
- Reds trade Great American Ball Park for player to be named later
- T.O. REPORT: Terrell Owens’ Top 10 Preseason Complaints
- Bengals show restraint: Pass on Charles Manson in 6th round of NFL draft
- Ted Williams’ children agree to build life size bobble head figure with father’s corpse.