Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- World Cup fever strikes Americans just as Olympic fever subsides
- Selfies slowed times of Flying Pig marathoners
- Plaxico Burress graduates from Chris Henry University
- Bengal fans encourage NFL owner lockout
- Undercover officer praised in Michael Vick arrest
- Carson Palmer regrets Andy Dalton fantasy draft pick