Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Cincinnati fans help Ochocinco pack bags for New England
- Tony Kornheiser dupes Joe Theisman on air.
- Lance Armstrong returns home, dominates local YWCA spinning class
- New Orleans Saints put bounty on NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell
- ARCHIE MANNING: I wouldn’t change one thing about the way I systematically generated a family of elite quarterbacks
- NCAA TOURNAMENT UPDATE
by Sarah Leugers, DERF Sports Columnist