Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Michael Vick to mentor Rick Pitino
- Popularity of new Speedo Bong credited to Michael Phelps
- Chris Henry changes name to Chad Johnson
- Usain Bolt to replace I'll Have Another
- Ben Roethlisberger considers off season restroom attendant job
- 72 year old Oscar Robertson defeats UC Bearcats in scrimmage