Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- SCOUTING REPORT: Tim Tebow's throwing mechanics nearly ready for Arena Football League
- Crosstown Shootout least violent day in Norwood 2011
- Ben Roethlisberger considers off season restroom attendant job
- Chinese Olympic gymnasts return heroically to playpens throughout China
- Bengals set record for number of appearances in other teams' highlight films
- FOX19 Balanced News introduces new segment, Bengals 2011-12: The Super Bowl Season