Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Tiger denies charges of mauling handler.
- Crosstown Shootout rebranded as less violent Crosstown Hugfest
- Ben Roethlisberger and brother compete in Sexual Assault Bowl
- Drugs in Sports: All in Favor?
- Carson Palmer disgusted with direction of Raiders, demands trade
- Bengal Disappointment: Chad and T.O almost miss halftime meeting with reality show agent