Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Chris Henry offers to mentor Josh Hamilton
- Charlie Sheen offers words of hope to Reds and Cincinnati prostitutes
- Richie Incognito places inspirational phone call to US Olympic Ice Dancing team
- BODIES Exhibit cadaver discovered to be Marty Brennaman
- Robbie Knievel injured on teacup ride after setting jump record
- Winter X Games host totally stoked