Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
DALLAS - In a brief press conference this week, Terrell Owens’ publicist Kim Etheredge announced she has retained a publicist in an effort to improve public perception of her competence as a publicist. Etheredge commented, “In light of the recent negative publicity I caused for myself and my client I have decided to hire a publicist to help the public see what a talented publicist I am.” Etheredge further explained, “If my new publicist is unsuccessful in making me look competent then I fully expect he will retain his own publicist to make the public believe he did a good job of making me look like a competent publicist.”
- Fans already speculating on Michael Jordan's possible return from latest retirement.
- The Evolution of a Cheater
- Xavier seeks selection in University of Phoenix online basketball tourney
- Chad Johnson applies for Paul Brown Stadium vendor job as a way to get on Hard Knocks
- Andy Dalton shows more inconsistency in bye week
- Fantasy football league agrees to end lockout from mother’s basement