Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- John Boehner to coach weeping Jay Cutler in off season
- Indianapolis Colts plan on resting Peyton Manning until playoffs
- Tabloid discovers woman who did not have affair with Tiger Woods
- Jesus drops Tim Tebow from fantasy team
- Kentucky meth labs flying Wildcat flags at half mast
- Tri-State wind storm triggered by massive sucking force at Paul Brown Stadium