Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Reds pitching staff detained by Arizona immigration police
- Canadian Olympic gold medalist, Alexandre Bilodeau, already not a household name again
- Ray Rice hires Richie Incognito as life coach
- Jay Bruce's Golden Glove found in dumpster behind stadium
- Nick Lachey named MVP in Bengals win over San Diego
- Bengals acquire defense attorney Stan Chesley in first round of NFL draft