Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Super athlete Michael Phelps perfects one-handed iron cross on gymnastic rings
- Robbie Knievel injured on teacup ride after setting jump record
- Tim Tebow scolds concussion into turning life around and doing more volunteer work
- Post-victory couch burning alleviates Lexington bed bug crisis
- Male Nurse Joe Harbaugh tired of family’s constant focus on sports
- George Foreman to appear in first ever pay-per-view infomercial.