Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Doctors study relation of ACL injuries to Carson Palmer contract extensions
- Bengals fans begin conditioning for heartbreaking disappointments
- Ray Lewis spends time before Super Bowl shopping for getaway car
- Bengals award game ball to area precipitation
- Wii tennis match between Cooper Manning and sister Olivia draws little media interest
- Successful coaches seek retroactive credit for ALS ice water challenge