Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Popularity of new Speedo Bong credited to Michael Phelps
- Steelers short week leaves little time to practice dirty hits
- Tim Tebow thankful for Pope\'s private quarterback instruction
- Gisele Bundchen to hold press conference to discuss deflated balls
- Kobe Bryant expected to go high in the Convict Basketball League draft.
- Peyton Manning hopes Super Bowl appearance leads to endorsements