Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Canadian Olympic gold medalist, Alexandre Bilodeau, already not a household name again
- Carson Palmer proud of role in leading Bengals to playoffs
- Richie Incognito places inspirational phone call to US Olympic Ice Dancing team
- Chad Johnson gets job at county name change office to qualify for discount
- Jim Tressel retires to spend more time with family of sweater vests
- Nation caught in grip of looming WNBA strike.