Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Peyton Manning hopes Super Bowl appearance leads to endorsements
- Bengals laugh at Aroldis Chapman's pathetic attempt at lawlessness
- Reds fans on pace to break MLB record for complaining about a first place manager
- Tim Tebow scolds concussion into turning life around and doing more volunteer work
- Bengal Disappointment: Chad and T.O almost miss halftime meeting with reality show agent
- SCOUTING REPORT: Tim Tebow's throwing mechanics nearly ready for Arena Football League