Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWF Wrestling Events
- Peyton Manning admits brother Cooper substituted for him during Monday Night Football loss
- Embarrassing typo spoils Olympic Heroes celebration
- Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
- Randy Moss demanded release from Vikings after inappropriate advances from Brett Favre
- Chris Brown signed to three year contract with Baltimore Ravens