Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Andy Dalton asked to show ID for entrance to Andy Dalton Celebrity Waiter event
- Bryan Price looking forward to next 21 months as Reds manager
- Aroldis Chapman introduces US fans to ancient Cuban ritual, ‘Summersault of Respect’
- Joey Votto returns to work as Aroldis Chapman’s designated driver
- Tri-State wind storm triggered by massive sucking force at Paul Brown Stadium
- Xavier seeks selection in University of Phoenix online basketball tourney