Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Bengal fans review all scenarios for first round playoff loss
- Bengals release bengal tiger plus three players
- "El Chapo" Guzman to pitch in MLB All-Star Game
- Pittsburgh Steelers fans selling tickets, terrible towels, dignity on StubHub
- Tim Tebow vows to cure Urban Meyer
- ARCHIE MANNING: I wouldn’t change one thing about the way I systematically generated a family of elite quarterbacks