Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Knocked down OSU cheerleader receives get well bouquet from Ray Rice
- Parade honors Bengals glorious tie
- Military families demand Bengals ticket refunds from P&G, Kroger, and Jeff Ruby
- Marvin Lewis prepared with new exasperated facial expressions for new season
- New Canseco book implicates baseball mascots in steroid scandal
- Peyton Manning elected head pastor of Tim Tebow's Denver Ministry