Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Talk radio callers criticize decisions of Dusty Baker’s medical team
- Bengals laugh at Aroldis Chapman's pathetic attempt at lawlessness
- Bengals' talent scout reiterates focus on quality.
- Ray Lewis spends time before Super Bowl shopping for getaway car
- Obama authorizes use of drones to increase US Winter Olympic medal count
- Cincinnati WalMart declines PacMan Jones greeter application