Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Pete Rose declared eligible for Hair Dye Hall of Fame
- Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
- Brent Musburger newest Bengals season ticket holder
- Sochi residents frantically search for stolen puppies
- Record 1.8% of Opening Day crowd watched game
- Jay Bruce's Golden Glove found in dumpster behind stadium