Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Bengals show restraint: Pass on Charles Manson in 6th round of NFL draft
- Tom Brady’s Super Bowl MVP truck tires underinflated
- Reds pitching staff detained by Arizona immigration police
- Bengals laugh at Aroldis Chapman's pathetic attempt at lawlessness
- Ben Roethlisberger and brother compete in Sexual Assault Bowl
- Backup QB Fitzpatrick unavailable for next Bengals game due to National Honor Society meeting