Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Andy Dalton shows more inconsistency in bye week
- Pacman Jones celebrates four months of no bar assaults with strip club frenzy in Detroit
- Carson. Say It Ain’t So.
- Bryan Price looking forward to next 21 months as Reds manager
- Ray Lewis spends time before Super Bowl shopping for getaway car
- Tebow proposes he and Manning should be cut in half, allowing fans to choose starter