Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Bengal Disappointment: Chad and T.O almost miss halftime meeting with reality show agent
- Cleveland plans parade for victorious Dallas Mavericks
- Bengals defense threatens to retire unless Carson Palmer is traded
- Kidnapper Ariel Castro charged with holding Cleveland Browns offense captive since 2003
- Bengal fans hoping more Bengals players will buy them tickets
- Wife of California Chrome complains of snoring when husband does not wear nasal strip