Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
PAUL BROWN STADIUM—In the Bengals game against the Falcons on October 29th, Odell Thurman was found standing near the bench, in violation of his NFL suspension. Thurman was abruptly removed from the sidelines when he was found trying to snort them. Linebackers Coach Ricky Hunley quickly informed him that the chalk was not crystal methamphetamine and asked Thurman to stand up, at which point he started barking viciously, shouting, “Go Dawgs, sick ‘em!” In an awkward moment, Hunley gently reminded Thurman that he was banned from Paul Brown Stadium for the remainder of the season. Calls to Thurman and his agent have not been returned.
- Bengals mathematically eliminated from 2010, 2011, 2012 playoffs
- Usain Bolt to replace I'll Have Another
- Bengal Disappointment: Chad and T.O almost miss halftime meeting with reality show agent
- Chris Henry changes name to Chad Johnson
- Vladimir Putin assigns Edward Snowden as Olympic figure skating judge
- Local hospitals report sharp rise in Reds bandwagon related injuries