Chris Sabo's face seen in pumpkin pie
Bridgetown—Local residents are calling it a miracle the likes of the Shroud of Turin. Throughout the tristate, Chris Sabo is making his presence felt this Thanksgiving in holiday fare. At least a dozen Sabo faithful testify that they’ve seen the visage of the former third basemen in their pumpkin pies.
What does this all mean? Could it point to a resurgence of the Reds as a World Series contender? Will Sabo himself make a comeback to the big leagues? Is he wearing the Rec Specs? We’re not sure. And neither are the naysayers. Skeptics point to the phony “Jesus in a pancake” and “Virgin Mary in grilled cheese” to discredit the believers.
And opportunists are said to be already exploiting the phenomenon, artificially etching the face of Sabo into pumpkin pies to get in on a piece of the action. Spuds himself decried the wicked forgers, claiming they will face the judgment of his father. Sabo’s dad, however, was not available for comment.
- Damaged fire hydrant acknowledged during Tiger Woods’ apology
- O.J. Simpson's search for real killer confined to smaller area
- Elin Woods new spokesperson for Jaws of Life
- Chad Johnson applies for Paul Brown Stadium vendor job as a way to get on Hard Knocks
- Crosstown Shootout least violent day in Norwood 2011
- Peyton Manning elected head pastor of Tim Tebow's Denver Ministry