Tim Hardaway cast in Brokeback Mountain sequel
HOLLYWOOD - On the heels of former Miami Heat NBA Guard Tim Hardaway’s controversial statement, ”I hate gay people.” Hollywood producers of the yet to be made film Brokeback Mountain 2 announced this week Hardaway has been cast in a gay role.
In a formal apology statement, Hardaway indicated he accepted the gay role as part of an effort to express remorse for making such a disparaging remark. Hardaway said he will do whatever the film’s producers ask of him on film including kissing another man or even acting out partially nude gay bedroom scenes.
To further reinforce his remorse Hardaway is currently researching his character by living in a gay community where he participates in a daily regimen of gay-centric activities such as gay discussion groups and exchanging backrubs with other gay men.
Hardaway says his exposure to gay life has been a positive experience and he is considering making it a permanent way of life. Hardaway commented, "I admit I feel like I have a little gay in me. I believe this lifestyle is something I will continue to embrace for the rest of my life.”
- Tom Brady fires Super Bowl hair and makeup team
- Unemployed baseball managers block Reds phone number
- Peyton Manning hopes Super Bowl appearance leads to endorsements
- Jim Tressel sells sweater vest collection to pay NCAA fine
- Jordan Palmer threatens to retire if Carson is not traded
- BODIES Exhibit cadaver discovered to be Marty Brennaman