Mayor-sized home plate installed in ballpark
CINCINNATI - Following Mayor Mark Mallory's Opening Day wild pitch, Red's owners have agreed to install an oversized home plate in the Great American Ballpark to prevent embarrassment caused by future opening day pitches. The newly engineered home plate is a 12 feet wide one-of-a-kind device and is considered by it’s developers to be "Mayor proof". Red's Owner Bob Castellini explained the new plate has been successfully tested with blind-folded people who were able to throw the ball over the new plate 100% of the time. “This is not a guarantee Mayor Mallory will be able to throw a strike but it certainly increases his odds of success.” said Castellini.
- Chris Brown signed to three year contract with Baltimore Ravens
- Embarrassed Chad Johnson changes name to less conspicuous Chris Brown
- Undefeated Bengals demand immediate possession of Super Bowl Rings
- Jim Tressel retires to spend more time with family of sweater vests
- CDC REPORT: Americans have natural immunity to World Cup soccer fever
- Bengals release bengal tiger plus three players