Mayor-sized home plate installed in ballpark
CINCINNATI - Following Mayor Mark Mallory's Opening Day wild pitch, Red's owners have agreed to install an oversized home plate in the Great American Ballpark to prevent embarrassment caused by future opening day pitches. The newly engineered home plate is a 12 feet wide one-of-a-kind device and is considered by it’s developers to be "Mayor proof". Red's Owner Bob Castellini explained the new plate has been successfully tested with blind-folded people who were able to throw the ball over the new plate 100% of the time. “This is not a guarantee Mayor Mallory will be able to throw a strike but it certainly increases his odds of success.” said Castellini.
- Carson Palmer collecting boxes behind grocery stores
- Mike Brown organizes Occupy Paul Brown Stadium initiative
- Carson. Say It Ain’t So.
- Chad Johnson applies for Paul Brown Stadium vendor job as a way to get on Hard Knocks
- Chad Johnson no longer boasts about scoring four touchdowns on Madden 2013
- Mike Brown points out Bengals undefeated in second half of season