“If I Stole My Memorabilia, This Is How I Would Do It”
OJ has become more American Psycho than imaginable. The creepy grinning mug shot, the affable way he ambles to the police cruiser, and his flippant comment to the press: “I’m OJ Simpson. How am I going to think that I’m going to rob somebody and get away with it? I thought what happened in Vegas stays in Vegas.” Sounds like OJ has watched Ocean’s Eleven a few too many times. Or is he trying some sort of Jedi mind trick on all of us? Surely OJ Simpson wouldn’t be dumb enough to show his own face in an armed robbery of his own memorabilia. Right? It’s absurd. It’s too obvious. It’s like… killing your own wife and getting away with it.
If OJ gets off on this one, I’m moving to Canada.
- Peyton Manning hopes Super Bowl appearance leads to endorsements
- Griffey severs left hand opening Spaghetti-O’s
- ESPN College GameDay admits secretly airing from Penn State but saying it was Clemson
- Mike Brown organizes Occupy Paul Brown Stadium initiative
- Chris Sabo's face seen in pumpkin pie
- University of Cincinnati Basketball Coach Bob Huggins strikes recruiting agreement with Ohio's prison system.