“If I Stole My Memorabilia, This Is How I Would Do It”
OJ has become more American Psycho than imaginable. The creepy grinning mug shot, the affable way he ambles to the police cruiser, and his flippant comment to the press: “I’m OJ Simpson. How am I going to think that I’m going to rob somebody and get away with it? I thought what happened in Vegas stays in Vegas.” Sounds like OJ has watched Ocean’s Eleven a few too many times. Or is he trying some sort of Jedi mind trick on all of us? Surely OJ Simpson wouldn’t be dumb enough to show his own face in an armed robbery of his own memorabilia. Right? It’s absurd. It’s too obvious. It’s like… killing your own wife and getting away with it.
If OJ gets off on this one, I’m moving to Canada.
- Tebow proposes he and Manning should be cut in half, allowing fans to choose starter
- City of Pittsburgh curls up in ball, cries like baby
- Johnny Cueto bobblehead night replaced with “headless anonymous pitcher bobblehead night”
- Male Nurse Joe Harbaugh tired of family’s constant focus on sports
- Tim Tebow vows to cure Urban Meyer
- Bengals continue strategy of not showing off on national TV