“If I Stole My Memorabilia, This Is How I Would Do It”
OJ has become more American Psycho than imaginable. The creepy grinning mug shot, the affable way he ambles to the police cruiser, and his flippant comment to the press: “I’m OJ Simpson. How am I going to think that I’m going to rob somebody and get away with it? I thought what happened in Vegas stays in Vegas.” Sounds like OJ has watched Ocean’s Eleven a few too many times. Or is he trying some sort of Jedi mind trick on all of us? Surely OJ Simpson wouldn’t be dumb enough to show his own face in an armed robbery of his own memorabilia. Right? It’s absurd. It’s too obvious. It’s like… killing your own wife and getting away with it.
If OJ gets off on this one, I’m moving to Canada.
- Replacement NFL refs find new jobs with Time Warner customer service
- Chad Johnson no longer boasts about scoring four touchdowns on Madden 2013
- Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit expected to draw larger crowds than Carson Palmer
- World Cup Soccer upstaged by countdown to World Equestrian Games
- Michael Phelps studied Rosetta Stone three hours per day in preparation for London Olympics
- Several Bengals detained and questioned in DC about death of panda cub