“If I Stole My Memorabilia, This Is How I Would Do It”
OJ has become more American Psycho than imaginable. The creepy grinning mug shot, the affable way he ambles to the police cruiser, and his flippant comment to the press: “I’m OJ Simpson. How am I going to think that I’m going to rob somebody and get away with it? I thought what happened in Vegas stays in Vegas.” Sounds like OJ has watched Ocean’s Eleven a few too many times. Or is he trying some sort of Jedi mind trick on all of us? Surely OJ Simpson wouldn’t be dumb enough to show his own face in an armed robbery of his own memorabilia. Right? It’s absurd. It’s too obvious. It’s like… killing your own wife and getting away with it.
If OJ gets off on this one, I’m moving to Canada.
- City of Pittsburgh curls up in ball, cries like baby
- Joey Votto returns to work as Aroldis Chapman’s designated driver
- Marvin Lewis prepared with new exasperated facial expressions for new season
- Wife of California Chrome complains of snoring when husband does not wear nasal strip
- Teammates don’t respond to Shayne Graham’s Super Bowl party eVite
- Reds broadcaster Marty Brennaman vows to trim nose hair if Reds win pennant