“If I Stole My Memorabilia, This Is How I Would Do It”
OJ has become more American Psycho than imaginable. The creepy grinning mug shot, the affable way he ambles to the police cruiser, and his flippant comment to the press: “I’m OJ Simpson. How am I going to think that I’m going to rob somebody and get away with it? I thought what happened in Vegas stays in Vegas.” Sounds like OJ has watched Ocean’s Eleven a few too many times. Or is he trying some sort of Jedi mind trick on all of us? Surely OJ Simpson wouldn’t be dumb enough to show his own face in an armed robbery of his own memorabilia. Right? It’s absurd. It’s too obvious. It’s like… killing your own wife and getting away with it.
If OJ gets off on this one, I’m moving to Canada.
- Cooper Manning passed over again in NFL draft
- Mike Brown points out Bengals undefeated in second half of season
- Mike Brown learns he is adopted
- In alternate universe Steeler fans celebrate win over Bengals with quiet dignity
- Reds fans on pace to break MLB record for complaining about a first place manager
- Andy Dalton achieves mid-season mediocre form in first day of camp