“If I Stole My Memorabilia, This Is How I Would Do It”
OJ has become more American Psycho than imaginable. The creepy grinning mug shot, the affable way he ambles to the police cruiser, and his flippant comment to the press: “I’m OJ Simpson. How am I going to think that I’m going to rob somebody and get away with it? I thought what happened in Vegas stays in Vegas.” Sounds like OJ has watched Ocean’s Eleven a few too many times. Or is he trying some sort of Jedi mind trick on all of us? Surely OJ Simpson wouldn’t be dumb enough to show his own face in an armed robbery of his own memorabilia. Right? It’s absurd. It’s too obvious. It’s like… killing your own wife and getting away with it.
If OJ gets off on this one, I’m moving to Canada.
- Peyton Manning to decide fate of Indianapolis Colts coaching staff
- Roger Clemens claims he sold steroids to members of Congress
- Jay Bruce's Golden Glove found in dumpster behind stadium
- ESPN College GameDay admits secretly airing from Penn State but saying it was Clemson
- Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit expected to draw larger crowds than Carson Palmer
- Andy Dalton asked to show ID for entrance to Andy Dalton Celebrity Waiter event