“If I Stole My Memorabilia, This Is How I Would Do It”
OJ has become more American Psycho than imaginable. The creepy grinning mug shot, the affable way he ambles to the police cruiser, and his flippant comment to the press: “I’m OJ Simpson. How am I going to think that I’m going to rob somebody and get away with it? I thought what happened in Vegas stays in Vegas.” Sounds like OJ has watched Ocean’s Eleven a few too many times. Or is he trying some sort of Jedi mind trick on all of us? Surely OJ Simpson wouldn’t be dumb enough to show his own face in an armed robbery of his own memorabilia. Right? It’s absurd. It’s too obvious. It’s like… killing your own wife and getting away with it.
If OJ gets off on this one, I’m moving to Canada.
- Kidnapper Ariel Castro charged with holding Cleveland Browns offense captive since 2003
- Jay Bruce's Golden Glove found in dumpster behind stadium
- Chinese Olympic gymnasts return triumphantly to playpens throughout China
- Tabloid discovers woman who did not have affair with Tiger Woods
- Usain Bolt to replace I'll Have Another
- Jim Tressel sells sweater vest collection to pay NCAA fine