Bengals defensive holes seen from Google Earth
CINCINNATI - The Cincinnati Bengal's organization discovered this week that gaps in the team's defensive line are so large they are visible from the satellites used by Google Earth. Other NFL teams have gained an advantage by studying Google Earth in addition to game film when preparing to play the Bengals.
Dallas Cowboy's Coach Wade Phillips commented, "Prior to Sunday's game the holes looked so large we assumed the satellites were in error and needed to be recalibrated. We called the Google call center to report the problem but they assured us the images were accurate. During the game we learned it was the Bengals defense that needed recalibration, not the satellites."
Coach Marvin Lewis said during a post-game press conference, "We're thankful to have found a technology that has revealed the true magnitude of our defensive weaknesses. We will do everything we can this week to reduce the size of the gaps."
A Bengals spokesperson encouraged fans to check the Bengals.com website during the week to see Google Earth photos indicating the progress made by defensive line. Reportedly, other items that can be clearly seen from Google Earth include Chad Johnson's ego and large blocks of empty seats in Paul Brown Stadium in the fourth quarter of every game.
- Bengals' talent scout reiterates focus on quality.
- CourtTV signs agreement to cover entire Bengals 06/07 season.
- Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
- Bengals release bengal tiger plus three players
- Chris Henry changes name to Chad Johnson
- Tri-State wind storm triggered by massive sucking force at Paul Brown Stadium
- USC to replace Bengals in AFC North
- Bengals leave stadium in fourth quarter to avoid traffic
- Network and cable channels cancel Bengals from prime-time appearances
- Bengals award game ball to area precipitation
- Bengals hire Richie Incognito to bully Andy Dalton
- Successful coaches seek retroactive credit for ALS ice water challenge
- Ray Rice and Ray Lewis respond to disappointing Ravenís loss via murder and beatings
- Neil Armstrongís championship biking shorts flown at half staff