CourtTV signs agreement to cover entire Bengals 06/07 season.
CINCINNATI - CourtTV in competition with several other cable channels has emerged as the exclusive crime oriented cable channel to partner with the Bengals organization this upcoming season. CourtTV Executive Marylin Green commented in a press briefing, "The Bengals have consistently shown the capacity for creating quality content in the crime entertainment category." CourtTVís 24 hour coverage is expected to provide a key focus on players such as Wide Receiver Chris Henry but insiders say the cable channel will also air regular highlights of several criminally inclined former Bengals such as James Brooks. Additionally, CourtTV producers say they are in discussions with the University of Cincinnati basketball program to round out local crime coverage.
Join the Derf crowd to watch the Bengals/Bills game Friday, Aug. 18! See More.
- Bengals' talent scout reiterates focus on quality.
- Patriots management claims they are too busy shining trophies to look at NFL cheating report
- Andy Daltonís cast, Johnny Manzielís wig highly sought after by collectors
- Green Bay Packers offer Brett Favre unconditional reverse deactivation restriction precluded with a Series B non-retirement binding discharge waiver (Helsinki version, 1972)
- NKU fan unveils optimistic tattoo about school's 2016 Division I debut
- Mike Brown learns he is adopted