Mike Brown points out Bengals undefeated in second half of season
Coach Lewis thankful for 1-0 second half start but warns against overconfidence
CINCINNATI - Bengals Owner Mike Brown stated enthusiastically this week fans should be proud of the Bengals' undefeated status in the second half of the NFL season.
Brown stated in a press release, "We've joined the elite group of 16 teams who are 1-0 at the beginning of the season's second half. This is what our fans deserve."
Marvin Lewis said being undefeated is nice but the team shouldn't lose focus on the remaining 7 games. "When players start to bask in this kind of extraordinary success there is a risk of becoming over confident."
Via the Bengals official website, the Bengals organization is encouraging fans to rally around this excellent start. "The first half of the season was our rebuilding period. Clearly this undefeated start indicates the team's efforts have paid off. Being undefeated makes a team an imposing force in the NFL."
- Gucci Who Dey bags popular this fall season
- Popularity of new Speedo Bong credited to Michael Phelps
- Carson Palmer disgusted with direction of Raiders, demands trade
- T.O and Chad Ochocinco study reality film during bye week
- Indianapolis Colts plan on resting Peyton Manning until playoffs
- Bill Belichick admits hiding video cameras inside Tim Tebow's church