Gucci Who Dey bags popular this fall season
CINCINNATI - The world of high fashion has made its presence felt amongst Bengals fans this season with a trendy twist on a long established custom. Virtually all top designers have created a line of fashionable Who Dey bags allowing Bengals fans to hide their faces in exclusive style. This fall designer Who Dey bags are definitely in vogue amongst Bengals fans who are ashamed to show their identity in Paul Brown Stadium.
A recent fashion runway show at the Cincinnati Convention Center featured stylish Who Dey bags presented by designers including Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Guess, and Kate Spade. Reportedly, many of the Cincinnati Bengals players used representatives at the event to anonymously purchase designer Who Dey bags on their behalf. Insiders say Chad Johnson was unable to find a Who Dey bag big enough to fit his head.
One especially innovative reversible design was unveiled by Versace and can be turned inside out to reveal a Cleveland Browns bag. This is especially useful for many Ohio families who feel deeply ashamed of both teams.
A luxurious array of complimentary versions were introduced including a conservative herringbone style for office use and a high tech version equipped with WiFi and GPS mapping functionality. Who Dey bag designs for pets and babies are expected to ship to retailers shortly.
- Marvin Lewis’ wife sick of constant throwing of challenge flag around house
- Robbie Knievel injured on teacup ride after setting jump record
- World Cup Soccer upstaged by countdown to World Equestrian Games
- Time for Reds, Coutlangus to Get Freaky on Pujols
- Cincinnati WalMart declines PacMan Jones greeter application
- Bengals season ticket holders seek government bailout