Chad Ochocinco hoped to read own book during bye week
CINCINNATI - Among his many plans for relaxation during the Bengals bye week, wide receiver Chad Ochocinco had planned to sit down and read his own book. His autobiography, Ocho Cinco: What Football and Life Have Thrown My Way was published well over a month ago, and Chad had really hoped to have read it by now.
“I can’t wait to see what kind of adventures I get into in this book!” Chad said. “I knew it was going to be a great piece of literature the whole time the Publisher was writing the book after he received my one page email with all of my thoughts I wanted included the book.”
Unfortunately, Chad got caught up in many activities during the bye week that kept him too busy to sit down and read the book. He spent at least 38 hours playing Madden on his XBox, scoring over 400 touchdowns as he threw repeatedly threw the ball to himself.
“Child, please!” Chad went on to say. “I just wish there were more hours in the day. Maybe I can get to it in the offseason. Hopefully, by then I can listen to it in my car with a books on tape version. I think we should use my voice on the books on tape version, so I’ll just read it as I’m recording it.”
- NCAA TOURNAMENT UPDATE
by Sarah Leugers, DERF Sports Columnist
- Wii tennis match between Cooper Manning and sister Olivia draws little media interest
- Michael Phelps hires Amanda Bynes as designated driver
- T.O and Chad Ochocinco study reality film during bye week
- Marvin Lewis’ wife sick of constant throwing of challenge flag around house
- Super athlete Michael Phelps perfects one-handed iron cross on gymnastic rings