Chad Ochocinco hoped to read own book during bye week
CINCINNATI - Among his many plans for relaxation during the Bengals bye week, wide receiver Chad Ochocinco had planned to sit down and read his own book. His autobiography, Ocho Cinco: What Football and Life Have Thrown My Way was published well over a month ago, and Chad had really hoped to have read it by now.
“I can’t wait to see what kind of adventures I get into in this book!” Chad said. “I knew it was going to be a great piece of literature the whole time the Publisher was writing the book after he received my one page email with all of my thoughts I wanted included the book.”
Unfortunately, Chad got caught up in many activities during the bye week that kept him too busy to sit down and read the book. He spent at least 38 hours playing Madden on his XBox, scoring over 400 touchdowns as he threw repeatedly threw the ball to himself.
“Child, please!” Chad went on to say. “I just wish there were more hours in the day. Maybe I can get to it in the offseason. Hopefully, by then I can listen to it in my car with a books on tape version. I think we should use my voice on the books on tape version, so I’ll just read it as I’m recording it.”
- Reds begin early run toward mediocrity
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell tweets about Ochocinco’s tweeting fine
- Barry Bonds inducted into Steroid Hall of Fame
- Mayor-sized home plate installed in ballpark
- Peyton Manning hopes Super Bowl appearance leads to endorsements
- Joey Votto returns to work as Aroldis Chapman’s designated driver