Team you’ve never heard of beats other team you've never heard of in 2010 IrrelevantBowl.com
SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDWEST PERHAPS DELUTH, MN or maybe DES MOINES, IA - The IrrelevantBowl.com Bowl was held sometime in the last few weeks. Some team that you’ve never heard of beat another team that you’ve never heard of by a score that is totally irrelevant.
The winning team that you’ve never heard of received a bid to the IrrelevantBowl.com Bowl after finishing sixth or perhaps seventh in a college football conference that you’ve never heard of. The losing team that you’ve never heard of finished in approximately the same place in another, or perhaps the same, conference you’ve never heard of. They received a bid to play in the game based on that achievement, or perhaps because the team bus happened to be stranded near the site of the Bowl on game day.
The victorious team you’ve never heard of may have cruised to an easy victory, or they may have battled it out until the end. The defeated team you’ve never heard of may have put up a good fight, or they may have just rolled over and gotten stomped.
The action was carried on an ESPN offshoot that you’ve never heard of. The game commentators were two guys you've never heard of or they may have been just one guy you've never heard of using two different voices to make it sound like two guys you've never heard of.
- Aging Greg Oden drafted, announces retirement
- MLB's Mitchell Report urges Reds to use steroids
- Bengals begin rebuilding effort for 2028
- Aroldis Chapman introduces US fans to ancient Cuban ritual, ‘Summersault of Respect’
- Monday Night Football to feature new Bengal Meltdown Cam
- ARCHIE MANNING: I wouldn’t change one thing about the way I systematically generated a family of elite quarterbacks