Team you’ve never heard of beats other team you've never heard of in 2010 IrrelevantBowl.com
SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDWEST PERHAPS DELUTH, MN or maybe DES MOINES, IA - The IrrelevantBowl.com Bowl was held sometime in the last few weeks. Some team that you’ve never heard of beat another team that you’ve never heard of by a score that is totally irrelevant.
The winning team that you’ve never heard of received a bid to the IrrelevantBowl.com Bowl after finishing sixth or perhaps seventh in a college football conference that you’ve never heard of. The losing team that you’ve never heard of finished in approximately the same place in another, or perhaps the same, conference you’ve never heard of. They received a bid to play in the game based on that achievement, or perhaps because the team bus happened to be stranded near the site of the Bowl on game day.
The victorious team you’ve never heard of may have cruised to an easy victory, or they may have battled it out until the end. The defeated team you’ve never heard of may have put up a good fight, or they may have just rolled over and gotten stomped.
The action was carried on an ESPN offshoot that you’ve never heard of. The game commentators were two guys you've never heard of or they may have been just one guy you've never heard of using two different voices to make it sound like two guys you've never heard of.
- Chad Ochocinco hoped to read own book during bye week
- Tim Tebow thankful for Pope\'s private quarterback instruction
- Roger Clemens thanks grand jury with lifetime supply of premium horse urine
- T.O. REPORT: Terrell Owens’ Top 10 Preseason Complaints
- Reds new marketing plan reminds fans that it is still baseball season
- Cincinnati fans help Ochocinco pack bags for New England