University of Cincinnati Basketball Coach Bob Huggins strikes recruiting agreement with Ohio's prison system.
In a breakthrough agreement, Bob Huggins negotiated a player exchange arrangement with Ohio's Department of Corrections. Under terms of the agreement, Huggins will have the option to fill his entire team roster with felons from several Ohio prisons. NCAA officials were at first hesitant but later agreed stating, "After reviewing the lengthy list of UC players with arrest records, we believe this arrangement is not a significant departure from UC's current way of operating." Bob Huggins looks forward to the new recruiting process and stated, "We've had a lot of luck with with criminal players in the past. We hope having an all-criminal roster will take us to the next level". UC fans are not expected to voice concern as long as the school continues to rank high in Conference USA.
- Reds broadcaster Marty Brennaman vows to trim nose hair if Reds win pennant
- Patriots management claims they are too busy shining trophies to look at NFL cheating report
- Bengals defense threatens to retire unless Carson Palmer is traded
- Chris Henry offers to mentor Josh Hamilton
- 72 year old Oscar Robertson defeats UC Bearcats in scrimmage
- John Boehner to coach weeping Jay Cutler in off season