University of Cincinnati Basketball Coach Bob Huggins strikes recruiting agreement with Ohio's prison system.
In a breakthrough agreement, Bob Huggins negotiated a player exchange arrangement with Ohio's Department of Corrections. Under terms of the agreement, Huggins will have the option to fill his entire team roster with felons from several Ohio prisons. NCAA officials were at first hesitant but later agreed stating, "After reviewing the lengthy list of UC players with arrest records, we believe this arrangement is not a significant departure from UC's current way of operating." Bob Huggins looks forward to the new recruiting process and stated, "We've had a lot of luck with with criminal players in the past. We hope having an all-criminal roster will take us to the next level". UC fans are not expected to voice concern as long as the school continues to rank high in Conference USA.
- Bengals plans to lose in final minutes thwarted
- Charlie Sheen offers words of hope to Reds and Cincinnati prostitutes
- “If I Stole My Memorabilia, This Is How I Would Do It”
- Americans plan festive gatherings to not watch Winter Olympics
- Embarrassed Chad Johnson changes name to less conspicuous Chris Brown
- Cincinnati Reds' Mike Leake named honorary Bengal