Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
In an unusual interview with Racing Weekly, Harvard graduate Jeff Gordon with a hillbilly accent for over two minutes. The confused reporter pressed the issue and Gordon finally dropped a bombshell saying, "Ok, Iím not really a hillbilly. I was born and raised in Maryland. You canít get any less hillbilly than that." After graduating from business school, Gordon decided to pursue a career in NASCAR and knew he could realize more lucrative returns by mimicking his hillbilly NASCAR fan base. "I did whatever it took from carrying Kodiak chew in my pocket to watching fishing shows on TV." Even though most of his fans are mildly retarded, Gordon stated he still regrets misleading them.
- Chad Johnson gets job at county name change office to qualify for discount
- Marvin Lewis admits suffering from masochist tendencies
- Team youíve never heard of beats other team you've never heard of in 2010 IrrelevantBowl.com
- Bengals begin rebuilding effort for 2028
- Tiger Woods celebrates win with flurry of sexting
- Bengals offensive plays called by same antique computer that creates WEBN playlist