Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
In an unusual interview with Racing Weekly, Harvard graduate Jeff Gordon with a hillbilly accent for over two minutes. The confused reporter pressed the issue and Gordon finally dropped a bombshell saying, "Ok, I’m not really a hillbilly. I was born and raised in Maryland. You can’t get any less hillbilly than that." After graduating from business school, Gordon decided to pursue a career in NASCAR and knew he could realize more lucrative returns by mimicking his hillbilly NASCAR fan base. "I did whatever it took from carrying Kodiak chew in my pocket to watching fishing shows on TV." Even though most of his fans are mildly retarded, Gordon stated he still regrets misleading them.
- Nick Lachey named MVP in Bengals win over San Diego
- World Cup Soccer upstaged by countdown to World Equestrian Games
- Ann Arbor sweater vest industry recovers after decade long slump
- Newport strip clubs plan welcome party for PacMan Jones
- Wife of California Chrome complains of snoring when husband does not wear nasal strip
- Super Bowl pregame show still underway