Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
In an unusual interview with Racing Weekly, Harvard graduate Jeff Gordon with a hillbilly accent for over two minutes. The confused reporter pressed the issue and Gordon finally dropped a bombshell saying, "Ok, Iím not really a hillbilly. I was born and raised in Maryland. You canít get any less hillbilly than that." After graduating from business school, Gordon decided to pursue a career in NASCAR and knew he could realize more lucrative returns by mimicking his hillbilly NASCAR fan base. "I did whatever it took from carrying Kodiak chew in my pocket to watching fishing shows on TV." Even though most of his fans are mildly retarded, Gordon stated he still regrets misleading them.
- Gary Kubiak willing to do anything to become national spokesperson for the Transient Ischemic Attack Association
- Dusty Bakerís toothpick gets in shape for spring training
- Rash of burglaries during La Salle-Elder football game - homes vulnerable across entire west side.
- Americans plan festive gatherings to not watch Winter Olympics
- Randy Moss demanded release from Vikings after inappropriate advances from Brett Favre
- Carson Palmer demanded trade at half time of Bengals game