Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
In an unusual interview with Racing Weekly, Harvard graduate Jeff Gordon with a hillbilly accent for over two minutes. The confused reporter pressed the issue and Gordon finally dropped a bombshell saying, "Ok, Iím not really a hillbilly. I was born and raised in Maryland. You canít get any less hillbilly than that." After graduating from business school, Gordon decided to pursue a career in NASCAR and knew he could realize more lucrative returns by mimicking his hillbilly NASCAR fan base. "I did whatever it took from carrying Kodiak chew in my pocket to watching fishing shows on TV." Even though most of his fans are mildly retarded, Gordon stated he still regrets misleading them.
- Drugs in Sports: All in Favor?
- Peyton Manning admits brother Cooper substituted for him during Monday Night Football loss
- FIFA headquarters deletes thousands of emails from Hillary Clinton
- Manning-tron 3000 processor encounters critical failure during Super Bowl
- Doctors study relation of ACL injuries to Carson Palmer contract extensions
- Cincinnati Reds' Mike Leake named honorary Bengal