Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
In an unusual interview with Racing Weekly, Harvard graduate Jeff Gordon with a hillbilly accent for over two minutes. The confused reporter pressed the issue and Gordon finally dropped a bombshell saying, "Ok, I’m not really a hillbilly. I was born and raised in Maryland. You can’t get any less hillbilly than that." After graduating from business school, Gordon decided to pursue a career in NASCAR and knew he could realize more lucrative returns by mimicking his hillbilly NASCAR fan base. "I did whatever it took from carrying Kodiak chew in my pocket to watching fishing shows on TV." Even though most of his fans are mildly retarded, Gordon stated he still regrets misleading them.
- Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit expected to draw larger crowds than Carson Palmer
- Emergency responder at Danica Patrick wreck asks if she’d like to get coffee sometime
- Kentucky meth labs flying Wildcat flags at half mast
- Drugs in Sports: All in Favor?
- Dallas strip club industry concerned about possible loss of Pacman Jones
- CourtTV signs agreement to cover entire Bengals 06/07 season.