Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
In an unusual interview with Racing Weekly, Harvard graduate Jeff Gordon with a hillbilly accent for over two minutes. The confused reporter pressed the issue and Gordon finally dropped a bombshell saying, "Ok, I’m not really a hillbilly. I was born and raised in Maryland. You can’t get any less hillbilly than that." After graduating from business school, Gordon decided to pursue a career in NASCAR and knew he could realize more lucrative returns by mimicking his hillbilly NASCAR fan base. "I did whatever it took from carrying Kodiak chew in my pocket to watching fishing shows on TV." Even though most of his fans are mildly retarded, Gordon stated he still regrets misleading them.
- Bengals to patent new techniques for losing
- Bob Costas sets example for faking interest in Winter Olympics
- Ben Roethlisberger charged with 30,000 counts of sexual assault during Monday Night Football power outage
- “If I Stole My Memorabilia, This Is How I Would Do It”
- Ron Mexico indicted in Chihuahua scandal
- Pete Rose declared eligible for Hair Dye Hall of Fame