Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
In an unusual interview with Racing Weekly, Harvard graduate Jeff Gordon with a hillbilly accent for over two minutes. The confused reporter pressed the issue and Gordon finally dropped a bombshell saying, "Ok, Iím not really a hillbilly. I was born and raised in Maryland. You canít get any less hillbilly than that." After graduating from business school, Gordon decided to pursue a career in NASCAR and knew he could realize more lucrative returns by mimicking his hillbilly NASCAR fan base. "I did whatever it took from carrying Kodiak chew in my pocket to watching fishing shows on TV." Even though most of his fans are mildly retarded, Gordon stated he still regrets misleading them.
- NKU fan unveils optimistic tattoo about school's 2016 Division I debut
- Reds fans on pace to break MLB record for complaining about a first place manager
- Andy Dalton asked to show ID for entrance to Andy Dalton Celebrity Waiter event
- Ben Roethlisberger considers off season restroom attendant job
- Peyton Manning elected head pastor of Tim Tebow's Denver Ministry
- Griffey severs left hand opening Spaghetti-Oís