Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
In an unusual interview with Racing Weekly, Harvard graduate Jeff Gordon with a hillbilly accent for over two minutes. The confused reporter pressed the issue and Gordon finally dropped a bombshell saying, "Ok, Iím not really a hillbilly. I was born and raised in Maryland. You canít get any less hillbilly than that." After graduating from business school, Gordon decided to pursue a career in NASCAR and knew he could realize more lucrative returns by mimicking his hillbilly NASCAR fan base. "I did whatever it took from carrying Kodiak chew in my pocket to watching fishing shows on TV." Even though most of his fans are mildly retarded, Gordon stated he still regrets misleading them.
- CourtTV signs agreement to cover entire Bengals 06/07 season.
- Richie Incognito places inspirational phone call to US Olympic Ice Dancing team
- Reds broadcaster Marty Brennaman vows to trim nose hair if Reds win pennant
- Peyton Manning to decide fate of Indianapolis Colts coaching staff
- Jim Bowden overheard comparing other mundane annoyances to tragic world events
- Oakley Man Wants Equal Rights for Dog Fighting Fans