Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
In an unusual interview with Racing Weekly, Harvard graduate Jeff Gordon with a hillbilly accent for over two minutes. The confused reporter pressed the issue and Gordon finally dropped a bombshell saying, "Ok, I’m not really a hillbilly. I was born and raised in Maryland. You can’t get any less hillbilly than that." After graduating from business school, Gordon decided to pursue a career in NASCAR and knew he could realize more lucrative returns by mimicking his hillbilly NASCAR fan base. "I did whatever it took from carrying Kodiak chew in my pocket to watching fishing shows on TV." Even though most of his fans are mildly retarded, Gordon stated he still regrets misleading them.
- A-Rod spotted romantically with each cast member of TV show Queen City
- Tebow proposes he and Manning should be cut in half, allowing fans to choose starter
- Ray Lewis thrilled to be in courtroom where he is not on trial
- Jim Bowden overheard comparing other mundane annoyances to tragic world events
- Damaged fire hydrant acknowledged during Tiger Woods’ apology
- Ray Lewis spends time before Super Bowl shopping for getaway car