Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
In an unusual interview with Racing Weekly, Harvard graduate Jeff Gordon with a hillbilly accent for over two minutes. The confused reporter pressed the issue and Gordon finally dropped a bombshell saying, "Ok, I’m not really a hillbilly. I was born and raised in Maryland. You can’t get any less hillbilly than that." After graduating from business school, Gordon decided to pursue a career in NASCAR and knew he could realize more lucrative returns by mimicking his hillbilly NASCAR fan base. "I did whatever it took from carrying Kodiak chew in my pocket to watching fishing shows on TV." Even though most of his fans are mildly retarded, Gordon stated he still regrets misleading them.
- Daytona 500 to feature first car sponsored by meth lab
- Bob Huggins recruits violent Bearcat mascot to play at West Virginia
- Inside the Numbers
- “If I Stole My Memorabilia, This Is How I Would Do It”
- Cincinnati Reds' Mike Leake named honorary Bengal
- Bengals acquire defense attorney Stan Chesley in first round of NFL draft