Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
In an unusual interview with Racing Weekly, Harvard graduate Jeff Gordon with a hillbilly accent for over two minutes. The confused reporter pressed the issue and Gordon finally dropped a bombshell saying, "Ok, Iím not really a hillbilly. I was born and raised in Maryland. You canít get any less hillbilly than that." After graduating from business school, Gordon decided to pursue a career in NASCAR and knew he could realize more lucrative returns by mimicking his hillbilly NASCAR fan base. "I did whatever it took from carrying Kodiak chew in my pocket to watching fishing shows on TV." Even though most of his fans are mildly retarded, Gordon stated he still regrets misleading them.
- Griffey severs left hand opening Spaghetti-Oís
- ďIf I Stole My Memorabilia, This Is How I Would Do ItĒ
- Carson Palmer proud of role in leading Bengals to playoffs
- Male Nurse Joe Harbaugh tired of familyís constant focus on sports
- Bengals leave stadium in fourth quarter to avoid traffic
- Bengals set record for number of appearances in other teams' highlight films