Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
In an unusual interview with Racing Weekly, Harvard graduate Jeff Gordon with a hillbilly accent for over two minutes. The confused reporter pressed the issue and Gordon finally dropped a bombshell saying, "Ok, Iím not really a hillbilly. I was born and raised in Maryland. You canít get any less hillbilly than that." After graduating from business school, Gordon decided to pursue a career in NASCAR and knew he could realize more lucrative returns by mimicking his hillbilly NASCAR fan base. "I did whatever it took from carrying Kodiak chew in my pocket to watching fishing shows on TV." Even though most of his fans are mildly retarded, Gordon stated he still regrets misleading them.
- Ben Roethlisberger charged with 30,000 counts of sexual assault during Monday Night Football power outage
- Usain Bolt to replace I'll Have Another
- Bill Belichick admits hiding video cameras inside Tim Tebow's church
- Four generations of Nittany Lion mascots allegedly molested
- Ray Lewis thrilled to be in courtroom where he is not on trial
- Robbie Knievel injured on teacup ride after setting jump record