Outraged NASCAR Fans Discover Jeff Gordon Only Pretending to Be a Hillbilly
In an unusual interview with Racing Weekly, Harvard graduate Jeff Gordon with a hillbilly accent for over two minutes. The confused reporter pressed the issue and Gordon finally dropped a bombshell saying, "Ok, Iím not really a hillbilly. I was born and raised in Maryland. You canít get any less hillbilly than that." After graduating from business school, Gordon decided to pursue a career in NASCAR and knew he could realize more lucrative returns by mimicking his hillbilly NASCAR fan base. "I did whatever it took from carrying Kodiak chew in my pocket to watching fishing shows on TV." Even though most of his fans are mildly retarded, Gordon stated he still regrets misleading them.
- Brett Favre schedules new series of press conferences to reconfirm retirement plans.
- Chinese Olympic gymnasts return triumphantly to playpens throughout China
- Bengals innovate new exciting ways to embarrass city on national stage
- Ben Roethlisberger charged with 30,000 counts of sexual assault during Monday Night Football power outage
- FOX19 Balanced News introduces new segment, Bengals 2011-12: The Super Bowl Season
- Monday Night Football to feature new Bengal Meltdown Cam