Fans already speculating on Michael Jordan's possible return from latest retirement.
Retiring and then playing and then retiring and then playing and then retiring worked well for the six-time world champion and NBA League MVP Michael Jordan. Now that Jordan has entered what seems to be his final retirement, many fans ponder the possibility of Jordan returning to the court. Some believe Jordan's competitive spirit may drive him to play again and then retire and then play again and then retire again. Sources close to Jordan reportedly indicate not only is this double play-retire cycle likely but Jordan's love of the game may drive him to follow up this cycle by playing again and then retiring and then possibly playing again and then retiring again. Asked if it there is a possibility of multiple play-retire cycles, Jordan said, "Right now I am planning on enjoying retirement but it's always possible I could play again and then retire after that and then play again and then retire again but it is too soon to say if I would play again after that."
- Carson. Say It Ainít So.
- Cast of ESPNís SportsCenter to accompany Ray Lewis on celebratory nationwide killing spree
- BenGals introduce new ďanti-slut clauseĒ in cheerleader contracts
- Mike Brown learns he is adopted
- Tiger Woods bails out General Motors
- Tebow proposes he and Manning should be cut in half, allowing fans to choose starter