Fans already speculating on Michael Jordan's possible return from latest retirement.
Retiring and then playing and then retiring and then playing and then retiring worked well for the six-time world champion and NBA League MVP Michael Jordan. Now that Jordan has entered what seems to be his final retirement, many fans ponder the possibility of Jordan returning to the court. Some believe Jordan's competitive spirit may drive him to play again and then retire and then play again and then retire again. Sources close to Jordan reportedly indicate not only is this double play-retire cycle likely but Jordan's love of the game may drive him to follow up this cycle by playing again and then retiring and then possibly playing again and then retiring again. Asked if it there is a possibility of multiple play-retire cycles, Jordan said, "Right now I am planning on enjoying retirement but it's always possible I could play again and then retire after that and then play again and then retire again but it is too soon to say if I would play again after that."
- Cam Newton storms out of press conference after losing New Hampshire primary
- Bob Huggins comforts Tiger Woods on 18th green at Augusta
- Team you’ve never heard of beats other team you've never heard of in 2010 IrrelevantBowl.com
- Marvin Lewis’ wife sick of constant throwing of challenge flag around house
- Successful coaches seek retroactive credit for ALS ice water challenge
- Ken Griffey Jr. heads back to Seattle, knees and hamstrings in carry-on bag