Oakley Man Wants Equal Rights for Dog Fighting Fans
Dog fighting has become a popular Oakley event in Toby Johnson's house on Isabella Avenue. Every Friday night neighbors gather to wager on their favorite pitbull. Johnson complains he is forced to host the event in secrecy every Friday night due to over zealous law enforcement officials. Arguing that dog fighting plays an important cultural role in the neighborhood, Johnson said, "Dog fighting is the glue that holds this community together. Without it we would probably be like all those degenerates hanging out at Arthur's." If you would like to be a part of this refreshing and innovative community event, call (513) 731-4891.
- Urban Meyer dreading another season without Tim Tebow
- In alternate universe Steeler fans celebrate Superbowl victory with quiet dignity
- Griffey severs left hand opening Spaghetti-O’s
- Jordan Palmer threatens to retire if Carson is not traded
- Marvin Lewis takes Bengals out for ice cream after win
- Undercover officer praised in Michael Vick arrest