Oakley Man Wants Equal Rights for Dog Fighting Fans
Dog fighting has become a popular Oakley event in Toby Johnson's house on Isabella Avenue. Every Friday night neighbors gather to wager on their favorite pitbull. Johnson complains he is forced to host the event in secrecy every Friday night due to over zealous law enforcement officials. Arguing that dog fighting plays an important cultural role in the neighborhood, Johnson said, "Dog fighting is the glue that holds this community together. Without it we would probably be like all those degenerates hanging out at Arthur's." If you would like to be a part of this refreshing and innovative community event, call (513) 731-4891.
- The Evolution of a Cheater
- CDC REPORT: Americans have natural immunity to World Cup soccer fever
- 72 year old Oscar Robertson defeats UC Bearcats in scrimmage
- Kobe Bryant expected to go high in the Convict Basketball League draft.
- NEW RECORD: 3.2% of Opening Day crowd expected to watch game
- Carson Palmer proud of role in leading Bengals to playoffs