Oakley Man Wants Equal Rights for Dog Fighting Fans
Dog fighting has become a popular Oakley event in Toby Johnson's house on Isabella Avenue. Every Friday night neighbors gather to wager on their favorite pitbull. Johnson complains he is forced to host the event in secrecy every Friday night due to over zealous law enforcement officials. Arguing that dog fighting plays an important cultural role in the neighborhood, Johnson said, "Dog fighting is the glue that holds this community together. Without it we would probably be like all those degenerates hanging out at Arthur's." If you would like to be a part of this refreshing and innovative community event, call (513) 731-4891.
- Jordan Palmer threatens to retire if Carson is not traded
- In alternate universe Steeler fans celebrate win over Bengals with quiet dignity
- Jerome Simpson devours pizza and chicken wings on sideline
- Giselle Bundchen dating Tom Petty
- Lance Armstrong returns home, dominates local YWCA spinning class
- Post-victory couch burning alleviates Lexington bed bug crisis