Oakley Man Wants Equal Rights for Dog Fighting Fans
Dog fighting has become a popular Oakley event in Toby Johnson's house on Isabella Avenue. Every Friday night neighbors gather to wager on their favorite pitbull. Johnson complains he is forced to host the event in secrecy every Friday night due to over zealous law enforcement officials. Arguing that dog fighting plays an important cultural role in the neighborhood, Johnson said, "Dog fighting is the glue that holds this community together. Without it we would probably be like all those degenerates hanging out at Arthur's." If you would like to be a part of this refreshing and innovative community event, call (513) 731-4891.
- Undefeated Bengals demand immediate possession of Super Bowl Rings
- Aroldis Chapman flees to Cuba to avoid US traffic court
- Indianapolis Colts plan on resting Peyton Manning until playoffs
- Wife of California Chrome complains of snoring when husband does not wear nasal strip
- Bengals' talent scout reiterates focus on quality.
- Tom Brady’s legal team praised for excellent training camp