Oakley Man Wants Equal Rights for Dog Fighting Fans
Dog fighting has become a popular Oakley event in Toby Johnson's house on Isabella Avenue. Every Friday night neighbors gather to wager on their favorite pitbull. Johnson complains he is forced to host the event in secrecy every Friday night due to over zealous law enforcement officials. Arguing that dog fighting plays an important cultural role in the neighborhood, Johnson said, "Dog fighting is the glue that holds this community together. Without it we would probably be like all those degenerates hanging out at Arthur's." If you would like to be a part of this refreshing and innovative community event, call (513) 731-4891.
- Daytona 500 to feature first car sponsored by meth lab
- Griffey severs left hand opening Spaghetti-O’s
- Green Bay Packers' Aaron Rodgers undergoes facial reconstruction surgery
- A-Rod spotted romantically with each cast member of TV show Queen City
- T.O. REPORT: Terrell Owens’ Top 10 Preseason Complaints
- Marvin Lewis admits suffering from masochist tendencies