Oakley Man Wants Equal Rights for Dog Fighting Fans
Dog fighting has become a popular Oakley event in Toby Johnson's house on Isabella Avenue. Every Friday night neighbors gather to wager on their favorite pitbull. Johnson complains he is forced to host the event in secrecy every Friday night due to over zealous law enforcement officials. Arguing that dog fighting plays an important cultural role in the neighborhood, Johnson said, "Dog fighting is the glue that holds this community together. Without it we would probably be like all those degenerates hanging out at Arthur's." If you would like to be a part of this refreshing and innovative community event, call (513) 731-4891.
- Aroldis Chapman introduces US fans to ancient Cuban ritual, ‘Summersault of Respect’
- Mike Brown organizes Occupy Paul Brown Stadium initiative
- Marvin Lewis’ wife sick of constant throwing of challenge flag around house
- Chad Johnson gets job at county name change office to qualify for discount
- Wife of California Chrome complains of snoring when husband does not wear nasal strip
- Samuel Jackson blushes after reading Bryan Price transcript