Oakley Man Wants Equal Rights for Dog Fighting Fans
Dog fighting has become a popular Oakley event in Toby Johnson's house on Isabella Avenue. Every Friday night neighbors gather to wager on their favorite pitbull. Johnson complains he is forced to host the event in secrecy every Friday night due to over zealous law enforcement officials. Arguing that dog fighting plays an important cultural role in the neighborhood, Johnson said, "Dog fighting is the glue that holds this community together. Without it we would probably be like all those degenerates hanging out at Arthur's." If you would like to be a part of this refreshing and innovative community event, call (513) 731-4891.
- Samuel Jackson blushes after reading Bryan Price transcript
- Super athlete Michael Phelps perfects one-handed iron cross on gymnastic rings
- Bengals travel back in time during fourth quarter of Raiders game
- Chicago Bears consider shutting down franchise after humiliating loss
- That one quarterback replaces that other quarterback as Bengals win
- Reds: Hire Bill Brasky as New Manager