Oakley Man Wants Equal Rights for Dog Fighting Fans
Dog fighting has become a popular Oakley event in Toby Johnson's house on Isabella Avenue. Every Friday night neighbors gather to wager on their favorite pitbull. Johnson complains he is forced to host the event in secrecy every Friday night due to over zealous law enforcement officials. Arguing that dog fighting plays an important cultural role in the neighborhood, Johnson said, "Dog fighting is the glue that holds this community together. Without it we would probably be like all those degenerates hanging out at Arthur's." If you would like to be a part of this refreshing and innovative community event, call (513) 731-4891.
- Bengals mathematically eliminated from 2010, 2011, 2012 playoffs
- Roethlisberger wedding reception held in hall without restrooms
- Entire Colombian soccer team made of cocaine
- Carson Palmer demanded trade at half time of Bengals game
- Sochi residents frantically search for stolen puppies
- Cancer patients tired of Carson Palmer hanging around hospital