Tiger denies charges of mauling handler.
Shocked by allegations that he viciously mauled Famed Las Vegas showman Roy Horn of the "Siegfried and Roy" duo, Tiger Woods vehemently denied all charges this week stating, "I have never mauled anyone in my life. Metaphorically speaking, I have ripped into my caddie a few times during tough matches but the record is clear that I have never actually torn or punctured his flesh with my teeth." Horn who remains in critical but stable condition reportedly tried to fend Tiger off with his microphone during a performance on his 59th birthday, but horrified spectators say Tiger lunged toward Horn and mauled the left side of the neck, causing severe lacerations and profuse blood loss. As additional support of his innocence, Woods offered that his rigorous golf schedule rarely allows him to participate in Vegas animal novelty stage acts.
- Jay Bruce's Golden Glove found in dumpster behind stadium
- FIFA headquarters deletes thousands of emails from Hillary Clinton
- Mike Brown points out Bengals undefeated in second half of season
- Carson. Say It Ainít So.
- CourtTV signs agreement to cover entire Bengals 06/07 season.
- Tim Hardaway cast in Brokeback Mountain sequel