Tiger denies charges of mauling handler.
Shocked by allegations that he viciously mauled Famed Las Vegas showman Roy Horn of the "Siegfried and Roy" duo, Tiger Woods vehemently denied all charges this week stating, "I have never mauled anyone in my life. Metaphorically speaking, I have ripped into my caddie a few times during tough matches but the record is clear that I have never actually torn or punctured his flesh with my teeth." Horn who remains in critical but stable condition reportedly tried to fend Tiger off with his microphone during a performance on his 59th birthday, but horrified spectators say Tiger lunged toward Horn and mauled the left side of the neck, causing severe lacerations and profuse blood loss. As additional support of his innocence, Woods offered that his rigorous golf schedule rarely allows him to participate in Vegas animal novelty stage acts.
- Cast of ESPNís SportsCenter to accompany Ray Lewis on celebratory nationwide killing spree
- Bob Huggins ups his pimp game.
- Jordan Palmer threatens to retire if Carson is not traded
- 2007 Bengals Rookie Class Reported 60% Tougher to Pronounce
- The Bengals Draft, My Way
- Bengals travel back in time during fourth quarter of Raiders game