Tiger denies charges of mauling handler.
Shocked by allegations that he viciously mauled Famed Las Vegas showman Roy Horn of the "Siegfried and Roy" duo, Tiger Woods vehemently denied all charges this week stating, "I have never mauled anyone in my life. Metaphorically speaking, I have ripped into my caddie a few times during tough matches but the record is clear that I have never actually torn or punctured his flesh with my teeth." Horn who remains in critical but stable condition reportedly tried to fend Tiger off with his microphone during a performance on his 59th birthday, but horrified spectators say Tiger lunged toward Horn and mauled the left side of the neck, causing severe lacerations and profuse blood loss. As additional support of his innocence, Woods offered that his rigorous golf schedule rarely allows him to participate in Vegas animal novelty stage acts.
- City of Pittsburgh curls up in ball, cries like baby
- Michael Phelps studied Rosetta Stone three hours per day in preparation for London Olympics
- Andy Dalton asked to show ID for entrance to Andy Dalton Celebrity Waiter event
- Barry Bonds inducted into Steroid Hall of Fame
- Irate Reds fans call for next manager to be fired
- Talk radio callers criticize decisions of Dusty Bakerís medical team