Bengals' talent scout reiterates focus on quality.
CINCINNATI- Professional Talent Scout Ron Tarvin has learned to use nearly all of his senses in his continuous mission to discover new Bengals talent. "I want the fans to know I have a vision for success and I am committed to using all my abilities to improve the talent level on this team."
Tarvin admits he has made a few mistakes such as the entire 2002/03 roster but has his sights set on a more positive future.
- Doctors study relation of ACL injuries to Carson Palmer contract extensions
- Michael Phelps lining up summer life guarding gigs
- Reds broadcaster Marty Brennaman vows to trim nose hair if Reds win pennant
- Gary Kubiak willing to do anything to become national spokesperson for the Transient Ischemic Attack Association
- World Cup fever strikes Americans just as Olympic fever subsides
- Oakland area hotdogs fearful of Carson Palmer’s arrival