Bengals' talent scout reiterates focus on quality.
CINCINNATI- Professional Talent Scout Ron Tarvin has learned to use nearly all of his senses in his continuous mission to discover new Bengals talent. "I want the fans to know I have a vision for success and I am committed to using all my abilities to improve the talent level on this team."
Tarvin admits he has made a few mistakes such as the entire 2002/03 roster but has his sights set on a more positive future.
- Wheels added to Joe Paterno statue for coaching and recruiting visits
- Carson. Say It Ainít So.
- Manning-tron 3000 processor encounters critical failure during Super Bowl
- Cincinnati Reds' Mike Leake named honorary Bengal
- Robbie Knievel injured on teacup ride after setting jump record
- Michael Phelps lining up summer life guarding gigs