Bengals' talent scout reiterates focus on quality.
CINCINNATI- Professional Talent Scout Ron Tarvin has learned to use nearly all of his senses in his continuous mission to discover new Bengals talent. "I want the fans to know I have a vision for success and I am committed to using all my abilities to improve the talent level on this team."
Tarvin admits he has made a few mistakes such as the entire 2002/03 roster but has his sights set on a more positive future.
- Brent Musburger newest Bengals season ticket holder
- Ray Rice hires Richie Incognito as life coach
- Cancer patients tired of Carson Palmer hanging around hospital
- Post-victory couch burning alleviates Lexington bed bug crisis
- Reds pitching staff detained by Arizona immigration police
- Ray Lewis spends time before Super Bowl shopping for getaway car