Bengals' talent scout reiterates focus on quality.
CINCINNATI- Professional Talent Scout Ron Tarvin has learned to use nearly all of his senses in his continuous mission to discover new Bengals talent. "I want the fans to know I have a vision for success and I am committed to using all my abilities to improve the talent level on this team."
Tarvin admits he has made a few mistakes such as the entire 2002/03 roster but has his sights set on a more positive future.
- Peyton Manning hopes Super Bowl appearance leads to endorsements
- Replacement NFL refs find new jobs with Time Warner customer service
- Cancer patients tired of Carson Palmer hanging around hospital
- Reds: Hire Bill Brasky as New Manager
- Terrell Owens' publicist hires own publicist.
- Brett Favre schedules new series of press conferences to reconfirm retirement plans.