Bengals' talent scout reiterates focus on quality.
CINCINNATI- Professional Talent Scout Ron Tarvin has learned to use nearly all of his senses in his continuous mission to discover new Bengals talent. "I want the fans to know I have a vision for success and I am committed to using all my abilities to improve the talent level on this team."
Tarvin admits he has made a few mistakes such as the entire 2002/03 roster but has his sights set on a more positive future.
- Cincinnati Reds' Mike Leake named honorary Bengal
- Monday Night Football to feature new Bengal Meltdown Cam
- Daytona 500 to feature first car sponsored by meth lab
- Odell Thurman removed from sideline after snorting it.
- Aroldis Chapman flees to Cuba to avoid US traffic court
- FOX19 Balanced News introduces new segment, Bengals 2011-12: The Super Bowl Season