Bengals' talent scout reiterates focus on quality.
CINCINNATI- Professional Talent Scout Ron Tarvin has learned to use nearly all of his senses in his continuous mission to discover new Bengals talent. "I want the fans to know I have a vision for success and I am committed to using all my abilities to improve the talent level on this team."
Tarvin admits he has made a few mistakes such as the entire 2002/03 roster but has his sights set on a more positive future.
- Tom Brady’s hair and makeup team prepare for AFC Championship game
- Mat Latos blasts inadequate service at Cincinnati tattoo parlors
- Kentucky Derby festival to kick off with ceremonial first Infield Urination
- Chad Johnson applies for Paul Brown Stadium vendor job as a way to get on Hard Knocks
- Jordan Palmer threatens to retire if Carson is not traded
- Ray Rice hires Richie Incognito as life coach