Bengals' talent scout reiterates focus on quality.
CINCINNATI- Professional Talent Scout Ron Tarvin has learned to use nearly all of his senses in his continuous mission to discover new Bengals talent. "I want the fans to know I have a vision for success and I am committed to using all my abilities to improve the talent level on this team."
Tarvin admits he has made a few mistakes such as the entire 2002/03 roster but has his sights set on a more positive future.
- Tom Brady fires Super Bowl hair and makeup team
- Jesus drops Tim Tebow from fantasy team
- Bengals show restraint: Pass on Charles Manson in 6th round of NFL draft
- Tim Hardaway cast in Brokeback Mountain sequel
- Reds hope to outdraw Elder High School in September attendance
- Johnny Cueto bobblehead night replaced with “headless anonymous pitcher bobblehead night”