Bengals' talent scout reiterates focus on quality.
CINCINNATI- Professional Talent Scout Ron Tarvin has learned to use nearly all of his senses in his continuous mission to discover new Bengals talent. "I want the fans to know I have a vision for success and I am committed to using all my abilities to improve the talent level on this team."
Tarvin admits he has made a few mistakes such as the entire 2002/03 roster but has his sights set on a more positive future.
- Jim Bowden overheard comparing other mundane annoyances to tragic world events
- Bengals decline Reds offer for pre-game pep talk
- Notre Dame Leprechaun admits to never meeting Smurfette girlfriend
- Jordan Palmer threatens to retire if Carson is not traded
- Neil Armstrong’s championship biking shorts flown at half staff
- BenGals introduce new “anti-slut clause” in cheerleader contracts