Bengals' talent scout reiterates focus on quality.
CINCINNATI- Professional Talent Scout Ron Tarvin has learned to use nearly all of his senses in his continuous mission to discover new Bengals talent. "I want the fans to know I have a vision for success and I am committed to using all my abilities to improve the talent level on this team."
Tarvin admits he has made a few mistakes such as the entire 2002/03 roster but has his sights set on a more positive future.
- Wife of California Chrome complains of snoring when husband does not wear nasal strip
- Andy Dalton and CBS announcers have trouble distinguishing Browns from Bengals
- Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit expected to draw larger crowds than Carson Palmer
- USC to replace Bengals in AFC North
- Jim Bowden overheard comparing other mundane annoyances to tragic world events
- Backup QB Fitzpatrick unavailable for next Bengals game due to National Honor Society meeting