CVG meth lab goes unnoticed for six years
HEBRON, KY - Authorities and the Greater Cincinnati International Airport have confirmed that a network of meth labs have been discovered within the mostly vacant terminals. The labs were in operation for approximately six years before being discovered.
“We had reports of a curious smell,” said airport assistant chief of security Brian Snell. “People said that there was a chemical scent emanating from various corners of the airport. We figured it was just some creative cooking going on at the Panda Express. It also could have been…
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- Cincinnati hookers offered makeovers by Horseshoe Casino
- Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
- UDF fruit juice slowly evaporating since 1994
- In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.
- Jeff Ruby takes out full-page ad criticizing Rachel Maddow for male gender denial