CVG meth lab goes unnoticed for six years
HEBRON, KY - Authorities and the Greater Cincinnati International Airport have confirmed that a network of meth labs have been discovered within the mostly vacant terminals. The labs were in operation for approximately six years before being discovered.
“We had reports of a curious smell,” said airport assistant chief of security Brian Snell. “People said that there was a chemical scent emanating from various corners of the airport. We figured it was just some creative cooking going on at the Panda Express. It also could have been…
- Faulty Boeing 787s retrofitted for Cincinnati Streetcar duty
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe
- Fountain Square video screen to begin showing gunfire instant replay
- Starbucks changes wifi password to ‘getajobloser’
- Oscar Meyer awarded Nobel Prize for meat extrusion
- Hacker inadvertently designs malicious virus that corrects most Microsoft bugs.