CVG meth lab goes unnoticed for six years
HEBRON, KY - Authorities and the Greater Cincinnati International Airport have confirmed that a network of meth labs have been discovered within the mostly vacant terminals. The labs were in operation for approximately six years before being discovered.
“We had reports of a curious smell,” said airport assistant chief of security Brian Snell. “People said that there was a chemical scent emanating from various corners of the airport. We figured it was just some creative cooking going on at the Panda Express. It also could have been…
- Shocking amount of porn found in rubble of Gamble House
- Lakota school district students well prepared for West Chesterís many dishwasher jobs
- Ratings increase as Time Warner replaces Channel 5 with test pattern
- Stuck lunar exploration rover calls OnStar
- General Electric innovates ultra-neutral employee holiday greeting card.
- Authorities learn Lifelock CEO is imposter