CVG meth lab goes unnoticed for six years
HEBRON, KY - Authorities and the Greater Cincinnati International Airport have confirmed that a network of meth labs have been discovered within the mostly vacant terminals. The labs were in operation for approximately six years before being discovered.
“We had reports of a curious smell,” said airport assistant chief of security Brian Snell. “People said that there was a chemical scent emanating from various corners of the airport. We figured it was just some creative cooking going on at the Panda Express. It also could have been…
- Shocking amount of porn found in rubble of Gamble House
- Trendy suburb built inside IKEA store
- New Smart Car fits inside iPod storage port
- Halloween Express announces sweeping layoffs again
- Plan B contraceptive most popular kiosk at Northgate Mall
- Local Police confused and alarmed by government’s Donut Call list.