CVG meth lab goes unnoticed for six years
HEBRON, KY - Authorities and the Greater Cincinnati International Airport have confirmed that a network of meth labs have been discovered within the mostly vacant terminals. The labs were in operation for approximately six years before being discovered.
“We had reports of a curious smell,” said airport assistant chief of security Brian Snell. “People said that there was a chemical scent emanating from various corners of the airport. We figured it was just some creative cooking going on at the Panda Express. It also could have been…
- Cincinnati sees huge influx of hookers before World Choir Games
- Misspelling of 'Libya' in search engines causes traffic spike on porn sites worldwide.
- Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.
- Multi-county pumpkin empire now a fading dream
- Country Day students learn importance of appearing to give back