CVG meth lab goes unnoticed for six years
HEBRON, KY - Authorities and the Greater Cincinnati International Airport have confirmed that a network of meth labs have been discovered within the mostly vacant terminals. The labs were in operation for approximately six years before being discovered.
“We had reports of a curious smell,” said airport assistant chief of security Brian Snell. “People said that there was a chemical scent emanating from various corners of the airport. We figured it was just some creative cooking going on at the Panda Express. It also could have been…
- West Virginia river water already green for St. Patrickís Day
- New parking revenue will pay for museum honoring great moments in Cincinnati parking history
- General Electric innovates ultra-neutral employee holiday greeting card.
- Brian Williams uses teleprompter during family dinners
- Conversation with Uber driver most meaningful social contact of area manís life
- Frito-Lay Announces New Single-Chip Travel Pack