CVG meth lab goes unnoticed for six years
HEBRON, KY - Authorities and the Greater Cincinnati International Airport have confirmed that a network of meth labs have been discovered within the mostly vacant terminals. The labs were in operation for approximately six years before being discovered.
“We had reports of a curious smell,” said airport assistant chief of security Brian Snell. “People said that there was a chemical scent emanating from various corners of the airport. We figured it was just some creative cooking going on at the Panda Express. It also could have been…
- Toyota closure, new Godzilla movie strike fear in NKY
- Panera boasts most extensive bread-oriented art collection in U.S.
- Cincinnati Zoo sells Baby Giraffe naming rights to P&G
- Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
- Catholic Priests provide security checks for kids at airport check-in lines
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts