CVG meth lab goes unnoticed for six years
HEBRON, KY - Authorities and the Greater Cincinnati International Airport have confirmed that a network of meth labs have been discovered within the mostly vacant terminals. The labs were in operation for approximately six years before being discovered.
“We had reports of a curious smell,” said airport assistant chief of security Brian Snell. “People said that there was a chemical scent emanating from various corners of the airport. We figured it was just some creative cooking going on at the Panda Express. It also could have been…
- Kentucky toll bridge to feature syringe exchange lane
- Delta purchased for 8 billion frequent flyer points
- CVG expands service to Lunken Airport
- Gulf oil slick reaches Beach Waterpark
- Zoo cracks down on deadbeat Zoo baby daddies.
- Streetcar crew graduates from Brandery 2014 class while working nearby