CVG meth lab goes unnoticed for six years
HEBRON, KY - Authorities and the Greater Cincinnati International Airport have confirmed that a network of meth labs have been discovered within the mostly vacant terminals. The labs were in operation for approximately six years before being discovered.
“We had reports of a curious smell,” said airport assistant chief of security Brian Snell. “People said that there was a chemical scent emanating from various corners of the airport. We figured it was just some creative cooking going on at the Panda Express. It also could have been…
- Shocking amount of porn found in rubble of Gamble House
- Mayan credit card debt soars as end of the world nears
- O.J. Simpson vows to find the arsonist responsible for Jeff Ruby restaurant fire
- Withrow High School installs water balloon detectors
- AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.
- Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.