CVG meth lab goes unnoticed for six years
HEBRON, KY - Authorities and the Greater Cincinnati International Airport have confirmed that a network of meth labs have been discovered within the mostly vacant terminals. The labs were in operation for approximately six years before being discovered.
“We had reports of a curious smell,” said airport assistant chief of security Brian Snell. “People said that there was a chemical scent emanating from various corners of the airport. We figured it was just some creative cooking going on at the Panda Express. It also could have been…
- Jeff Ruby clarifies restaurant admittance policies
- FRUIT OUTRAGE: Colombian terrorists celebrate lifetime supply of bananas
- Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
- Last subscriber to Cincinnati Enquirer print edition enters hospice
- Fake Timex watches more expensive and higher quality than real Timex.
- News from the Pearly Gates: Al Davis and Carl Lindner find little to talk about