Multi-county pumpkin empire now a fading dream
CINCINNATI - During better economic times Kenny Boyle had dreams of owning three to five bustling pumpkin stands across several Ohio counties. That was before the struggling U.S. economy caused the financial collapse of Kenny's beloved pumpkin stand in Amelia. Even Kenny's desperate offers of pre-carved pumpkins, two-for-one offers, and home delivery did not stimulate increased sales.
"This is tragic," said Kenny. "I told my son one day all of this will be his. I was excited about seeing my empire grow with the next generation. Now…
- Shares of Facebook stock available at Big Lots
- International Star Registry runs out of stars, launches International Grain of Sand Registry.
- Rumpke landfill odor cancels out Price Hill stench
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- 700 WLW shifts focus of billboard campaign to Canadians
- Streetcar tracks on sale at City of Cincinnati Black Friday sale