CVG meth lab goes unnoticed for six years
HEBRON, KY - Authorities and the Greater Cincinnati International Airport have confirmed that a network of meth labs have been discovered within the mostly vacant terminals. The labs were in operation for approximately six years before being discovered.
“We had reports of a curious smell,” said airport assistant chief of security Brian Snell. “People said that there was a chemical scent emanating from various corners of the airport. We figured it was just some creative cooking going on at the Panda Express. It also could have been…
- Plan B contraceptive most popular kiosk at Northgate Mall
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.
- Downtown parking meters now equipped with loan officers
- 700 WLW shifts focus of billboard campaign to Canadians
- Car on top of Cadillac Ranch gets parking ticket
- Country Day students learn importance of appearing to give back