CVG meth lab goes unnoticed for six years
HEBRON, KY - Authorities and the Greater Cincinnati International Airport have confirmed that a network of meth labs have been discovered within the mostly vacant terminals. The labs were in operation for approximately six years before being discovered.
“We had reports of a curious smell,” said airport assistant chief of security Brian Snell. “People said that there was a chemical scent emanating from various corners of the airport. We figured it was just some creative cooking going on at the Panda Express. It also could have been…
- Bullet holes in J. Alexander's restaurant declared official tourist attraction.
- Local Police confused and alarmed by government’s Donut Call list.
- Ousted GM CEO appointed top position at AIG
- White House asks manager of Oakley Fat Burger to step down
- O.J. Simpson vows to find the arsonist responsible for Jeff Ruby restaurant fire
- Delta Airlines hires extra holiday workers to lose luggage