CVG meth lab goes unnoticed for six years
HEBRON, KY - Authorities and the Greater Cincinnati International Airport have confirmed that a network of meth labs have been discovered within the mostly vacant terminals. The labs were in operation for approximately six years before being discovered.
“We had reports of a curious smell,” said airport assistant chief of security Brian Snell. “People said that there was a chemical scent emanating from various corners of the airport. We figured it was just some creative cooking going on at the Panda Express. It also could have been…
- Neighbors object to Wal-Mart Space Station
- India outsources call-center jobs to Detroit
- Cincinnati snowplows prepare for busy July
- Chipotle Tortilla Press now available as home exercise machine
- Kmart closings leave thousands of filthy, uncooperative employees jobless
- Misspelling of 'Libya' in search engines causes traffic spike on porn sites worldwide.