Multi-county pumpkin empire now a fading dream
CINCINNATI - During better economic times Kenny Boyle had dreams of owning three to five bustling pumpkin stands across several Ohio counties. That was before the struggling U.S. economy caused the financial collapse of Kenny's beloved pumpkin stand in Amelia. Even Kenny's desperate offers of pre-carved pumpkins, two-for-one offers, and home delivery did not stimulate increased sales.
"This is tragic," said Kenny. "I told my son one day all of this will be his. I was excited about seeing my empire grow with the next generation. Now…
- Gnomes uncertain how to count selves in Census
- Starbucks changes wifi password to ‘getajobloser’
- DerfMagazine.com cancels sponsorship of 2004 Olympic Games.
- Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
- Drunks vote on new Ohio DUI license plate designs
- Zanesville Times reports waiting list for local pet obituaries