CVG meth lab goes unnoticed for six years
HEBRON, KY - Authorities and the Greater Cincinnati International Airport have confirmed that a network of meth labs have been discovered within the mostly vacant terminals. The labs were in operation for approximately six years before being discovered.
“We had reports of a curious smell,” said airport assistant chief of security Brian Snell. “People said that there was a chemical scent emanating from various corners of the airport. We figured it was just some creative cooking going on at the Panda Express. It also could have been…
- Kentucky toll bridge to feature syringe exchange lane
- Panera boasts most extensive bread-oriented art collection in U.S.
- Crossroads dominates local fake church market
- Jeff Ruby takes out full-page ad criticizing Rachel Maddow for male gender denial
- Kmart closings leave thousands of filthy, uncooperative employees jobless
- Rumpke landfill odor cancels out Price Hill stench