CVG meth lab goes unnoticed for six years
HEBRON, KY - Authorities and the Greater Cincinnati International Airport have confirmed that a network of meth labs have been discovered within the mostly vacant terminals. The labs were in operation for approximately six years before being discovered.
“We had reports of a curious smell,” said airport assistant chief of security Brian Snell. “People said that there was a chemical scent emanating from various corners of the airport. We figured it was just some creative cooking going on at the Panda Express. It also could have been…
- Donald Trump’s hair asks for hurricane relief funds
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL banner
- AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.
- Delta purchased for 8 billion frequent flyer points
- Oscar Meyer awarded Nobel Prize for meat extrusion
- Man first in family to receive Ohio Echeck certification.