CVG meth lab goes unnoticed for six years
HEBRON, KY - Authorities and the Greater Cincinnati International Airport have confirmed that a network of meth labs have been discovered within the mostly vacant terminals. The labs were in operation for approximately six years before being discovered.
“We had reports of a curious smell,” said airport assistant chief of security Brian Snell. “People said that there was a chemical scent emanating from various corners of the airport. We figured it was just some creative cooking going on at the Panda Express. It also could have been…
- Brian Williams uses teleprompter during family dinners
- Greenpeace invoices P&G for decorative flair costs
- Come near me again with that Tide Pen and I swear I'll...
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts
- Cincinnati parking meter #13724 inducted into Parking Meter Hall of Fame
- Hoffbrau Haus upgrading to even better polka music