Hudepohl smokestack to be relocated at sight of Gamble House
CINCINNATI, OH - Area historians and architectural preservationists have become alarmed at speculation that the smokestacks from the old Hudepohl brewery may be destroyed. In an effort to appease the public, project planners intend on relocating the smokestack to the sight of the Gamble House.
“We wanted to get ahead of the curve on this,” said Port of Greater Cincinnati Development Authority brewery czar Kenneth Hildebrand. “The thing we don't want in cyberspace is lots of sad emoticons associated with us. We don’t want our…
- Purple People Bridge Climb replaced by Purple People Bridge Climb Museum
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Consumers already forming line for cheaper, upgraded next generation iPad
- Tricia Macke wins 45th consecutive regional Emmy for tanning
- General Electric innovates ultra-neutral employee holiday greeting card.
- Jeff Ruby takes out full-page ad criticizing Rachel Maddow for male gender denial