Former OSU President Gordon Gee kicks off Ohio church festival tour
COLUMBUS, OH – Controversial former OSU President Gordon Gee has announced his retirement celebration will take the form of a tour of Catholic Church festivals throughout Ohio. A press release from Dr. Gee’s office states tour will be entitled ‘The 2013 Those Damn Catholics Tour’ and is set to begin immediately.
In a press conference off campus Gee said, “I’m proud to announce my upcoming tour. I’ll be raising holy hell with every damn Catholic I meet. Let the drinking and gambling begin! We called it the ‘Those Damn Catholics Tour’ because that phrase seems to be defining the legacy of my 40 year career in education.“
Gee also announced when the tour is complete he hopes to add another leg to his traveling retirement celebration. “After I’m done with those damn Catholics I’d like to swing by UofL and UK to say hi to all my Kentucky friends. They haven’t returned my phone calls yet so they must be busy learning how to read or something. Ha I’m just kidding about that!”
A spokesperson for Dr. Gee says negotiations are underway to possibly include several celebrities on the tour. Reportedly, discussions are underway with actor Charlie Sheen, former radio announcer Don Imus, and former FOX NEWS anchor Rick Sanchez.
- Occupy movement takes over Girl Scout cookie stand
- Government study states the internet is mostly to blame for the proliferation of web porn.
- Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
- Area traffic still clogged from St. Patrickís Day DUI checkpoints
- Nyquil introduces Cold & Ebola formula
- Disgruntled company shoots employees