Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Jeff Ruby takes out full-page ad criticizing Rachel Maddow for male gender denial
- Come near me again with that Tide Pen and I swear I'll...
- Oscar Meyer awarded Nobel Prize for meat extrusion
- FRUIT OUTRAGE: Colombian terrorists celebrate lifetime supply of bananas
- People not missing demand equal milk carton exposure
- Going postal now limited to Mon-Fri