Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Neighbors object to Wal-Mart Space Station
- Delta Airlines hires extra holiday workers to lose luggage
- India outsources call-center jobs to Detroit
- AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.
- Ratings increase as Time Warner replaces Channel 5 with test pattern
- Everyone finally files suit against everyone else