Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- DerfMagazine.com cancels sponsorship of 2004 Olympic Games.
- Multi-county pumpkin empire now a fading dream
- National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
- New craft brewery to replace Washington Park
- Brent Spence bridge to be replaced by Ludlow built rope swing
- Delta purchased for 8 billion frequent flyer points