Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- New craft brewery to replace Washington Park
- AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.
- Cincinnati Zoo sells Baby Giraffe naming rights to P&G
- Everyone finally files suit against everyone else
- Jeff Ruby takes out full-page ad criticizing Rachel Maddow for male gender denial
- Area teacher copes with plummeting self-esteem after failing to seduce student