Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Pfizer rides Halloween wave with new Pumpkin Spice Preparation H
- Verizon unlimited family sexting plan successful in Kentucky
- Group opposes demolition of all buildings within I-275 loop
- Halloween Express announces sweeping layoffs again
- 2010 HUMMER features built-in BP Station
- Misspelling of 'Libya' in search engines causes traffic spike on porn sites worldwide.