Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Popular Sunshine SkilletŪ breakfast served at Bob Evans' funeral
- International Star Registry runs out of stars, launches International Grain of Sand Registry.
- MySpace acquires CityBeat magazine
- Last subscriber to Cincinnati Enquirer print edition enters hospice
- Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
- Rookwood Mall parking lot full until February