Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- New Smart Car fits inside iPod storage port
- Delta Airlines finds Wright Brothers’ lost luggage
- Hacker inadvertently designs malicious virus that corrects most Microsoft bugs.
- Everyone finally files suit against everyone else
- Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.
- Underground drug ring busted in Hyde Park nursing home