Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- STUDY: 91% of blogger avatars too flattering
- Cincinnati sees huge influx of hookers before World Choir Games
- Procter & Gamble launches Single Tooth Whitestrips in Kentucky
- Panera boasts most extensive bread-oriented art collection in U.S.
- 700 WLW shifts focus of billboard campaign to Canadians
- Florence Mall Santa disfigured in meth lab explosion