Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Man under house arrest inconvenienced by Homearama visitors
- Charlie Rose Show ratings unchanged when network accidentally airs footage of empty set.
- Domino’s Pizza driver robbed, forced to eat own pizza
- DerfMagazine.com cancels sponsorship of 2004 Olympic Games.
- People not missing demand equal milk carton exposure
- Rumpke reports record intake of discarded NCAA pool brackets