Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Box wine connoisseur unveils extensive collection
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe
- Popular Sunshine Skillet® breakfast served at Bob Evans' funeral
- Starbucks strip mall nears completion
- Occupy movement takes over Girl Scout cookie stand
- Gnomes uncertain how to count selves in Census