Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Trapped gay coal miner hoped for slower rescue
- Fake Timex watches more expensive and higher quality than real Timex.
- CVG expands service to Lunken Airport
- Cincinnati Enquirer announces new palm-size version
- New Brent Spence bridge plan: no exits from Downtown Cincinnati to Lexington
- Engineers plan Central Parkway Ironic Beard Lane