Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- White House asks manager of Oakley Fat Burger to step down
- America's ice sculptures melting at alarming rate
- FRUIT OUTRAGE: Colombian terrorists celebrate lifetime supply of bananas
- Car on top of Cadillac Ranch gets parking ticket
- National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
- Fake Timex watches more expensive and higher quality than real Timex.