Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Newport High School fails SAT test
- People not missing demand equal milk carton exposure
- Tricia Macke wins 45th consecutive regional Emmy for tanning
- CVG meth lab goes unnoticed for six years
- Yacht club waste dumped in Ohio River. Hooters waste battered, fried, sold to happy customers
- 'Wxix' now most common last name in Cincinnati