Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Water fowl assist in cleanup of Dawn dishwashing liquid tanker spill
- Ousted GM CEO appointed top position at AIG
- New parking revenue will pay for museum honoring great moments in Cincinnati parking history
- Time Warner Cable works for an entire evening in local home.
- Media examines how media has examined the examination of the media
- Apple draws criticism for delayed release of Steve Jobs 2