Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Purple People Bridge Climb replaced by Purple People Bridge Climb Museum
- Cincinnati criminals consider offers to relocate to Detroit
- Conversation with Uber driver most meaningful social contact of area manís life
- Bullet holes in J. Alexander's restaurant declared official tourist attraction.
- Armed guards protect last piece of unstolen copper in Cincinnati
- Streetcar towed after parking illegally