Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Pharmaceutical company steals crystal meth to manufacture Sudafed
- Downtown parking meters now equipped with loan officers
- America's ice sculptures melting at alarming rate
- Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
- Fiat offers free Chrysler dealership with every car purchase
- India outsources call-center jobs to Detroit