Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Streetcar tracks on sale at City of Cincinnati Black Friday sale
- Internet eliminates third shift to reduce costs
- Yacht club waste dumped in Ohio River. Hooters waste battered, fried, sold to happy customers
- Struggling retailers welcome holiday shoplifters
- Santa’s reindeer replaced with hydrogen fuel cells
- National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention