Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Greenpeace invoices P&G for decorative flair costs
- International Star Registry runs out of stars, launches International Grain of Sand Registry.
- City of Cincinnati scraps streetcar plan in favor of Ark construction
- Consumers already forming line for cheaper, upgraded next generation iPad
- Zanesville Times reports waiting list for local pet obituaries
- Brian Williams uses teleprompter during family dinners