Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Cincinnati snowplows prepare for busy July
- Occupy movement takes over Girl Scout cookie stand
- Car on top of Cadillac Ranch gets parking ticket
- Mayan credit card debt soars as end of the world nears
- Miami University offers self-tanning curriculum
- Brent Spence bridge to be replaced by Ludlow built rope swing