Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Delta purchased for 8 billion frequent flyer points
- Government seeks new healthcare overhaul after debut of KFC Double Down sandwich
- Yacht club waste dumped in Ohio River. Hooters waste battered, fried, sold to happy customers
- Purple People Bridge Climb replaced by Purple People Bridge Climb Museum
- Amazon Kindle named top gift for spouses out of ideas
- O.J. Simpson vows to find the arsonist responsible for Jeff Ruby restaurant fire