Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- UDF fruit juice slowly evaporating since 1994
- Meet the DERF baby!
- Stuck lunar exploration rover calls OnStar
- America's ice sculptures melting at alarming rate
- Delta Airlines hires extra holiday workers to lose luggage
- Time Warner Cable works for an entire evening in local home.