Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Joel Osteen purchases Catholicism in time for Easter
- Media examines how media has examined the examination of the media
- Rumpke reports record intake of discarded NCAA pool brackets
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts
- Apple draws criticism for delayed release of Steve Jobs 2
- STUDY: 91% of blogger avatars too flattering