Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Shocking amount of porn found in rubble of Gamble House
- America's ice sculptures melting at alarming rate
- City of Cincinnati scraps streetcar plan in favor of Ark construction
- Marlboro to introduce Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness packaging
- Kmart closings leave thousands of filthy, uncooperative employees jobless
- This article republished by popular demand