Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Google store helps locate eBay store
- Meth lab destroyed in house fire
- Fountain Square video screen to begin showing gunfire instant replay
- Touchdown Jesus casket only slightly larger than Gary Coleman's
- People not missing demand equal milk carton exposure
- Apple Inc. offers free corrective hand surgery to owners of iPhones with antenna problems