Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Downtown parking meters now equipped with loan officers
- Local gangs integrate CinWeekly logo in gang graffiti
- Santa’s reindeer replaced with hydrogen fuel cells
- Stuck lunar exploration rover calls OnStar
- Fiddle Hero popular among Kentucky gamers
- SNOW EMERGENCY: Area girlfriends unable to return stuffed Valentine’s bears to CVS