Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.
- America's ice sculptures melting at alarming rate
- Delta Airlines finds Wright Brothers’ lost luggage
- Area vagrants devastated by pet food tainting
- Line for breakfast at FirstWatch finally dips below seven weeks
- Zanesville Times reports waiting list for local pet obituaries