Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Eskimo melts igloo to avoid bank repossession
- Drunks vote on new Ohio DUI license plate designs
- WEBN fires Frog mascot
- New Pope taking leave of absence to launch new blog at SXSW
- Shares of Facebook stock available at Big Lots
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe