Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Oscar Meyer awarded Nobel Prize for meat extrusion
- Halloween tour of Zanesville Pet Cemetery offers extended hours
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts
- WEBN fires Frog mascot
- LOCAL 12 announces upgrade to Precision Gaydar 12 HD
- O.J. Simpson vows to find the arsonist responsible for Jeff Ruby restaurant fire