Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe
- New Brent Spence bridge plan: no exits from Downtown Cincinnati to Lexington
- Maisonette keeps location options open with mobile service concept.
- Starbucks strip mall nears completion
- Tetanus outbreak linked to Rusty Bucket
- Meet the DERF baby!