Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
DETROIT, MI - As a logical outgrowth of Corporate America's continual focus on job reduction, the wife and children of Ford Motor Company Executive Richard Jennings received pink slips this week at their home in a Detroit suburb. Jennings stated, "This is an unfortunate but necessary result of an aggressive business plan that is not a reflection of my family members' performance in the household." Jennings added that his wife and children will receive a generous severance package and Ford is committed to provide retraining to ensure these people are placed with acceptable new families.
- Pfizer rides Halloween wave with new Pumpkin Spice Preparation H
- Newport High School fails SAT test
- Greenpeace invoices P&G for decorative flair costs
- Engineers plan Central Parkway Ironic Beard Lane
- Apple Inc. offers free corrective hand surgery to owners of iPhones with antenna problems
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL banner