Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
Believing good taste is just as important behind bars, Martha Stewart shared with the public this week her new creation in upscale prison uniforms featuring delicate flower patterns, an unobtrusive potpourri pouch, and tasteful fringe accents on the cuffs and collar. Stewart also unveiled plans to improve the "aesthetic value" of her prison cell by applying a faux granite floor treatment in her cell, sponge painting the cell walls, and candy striping the bars. "Weapons and personal belongings are checked at the front door but good taste isnít. With a few very inexpensive touches, I am confident I can make my surroundings more tolerable during my 3-5 year stint in the big house." said Stewart.
- Halloween tour of Zanesville Pet Cemetery offers extended hours
- Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL banner
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service
- Apple Inc. offers free corrective hand surgery to owners of iPhones with antenna problems
- General Electric innovates ultra-neutral employee holiday greeting card.