Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
Believing good taste is just as important behind bars, Martha Stewart shared with the public this week her new creation in upscale prison uniforms featuring delicate flower patterns, an unobtrusive potpourri pouch, and tasteful fringe accents on the cuffs and collar. Stewart also unveiled plans to improve the "aesthetic value" of her prison cell by applying a faux granite floor treatment in her cell, sponge painting the cell walls, and candy striping the bars. "Weapons and personal belongings are checked at the front door but good taste isnít. With a few very inexpensive touches, I am confident I can make my surroundings more tolerable during my 3-5 year stint in the big house." said Stewart.
- Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
- Jeff Ruby breaks thirty second media silence to appear on Food Network
- Fountain Square video screen to begin showing gunfire instant replay
- Occupy movement takes over Girl Scout cookie stand
- Struggling retailers welcome holiday shoplifters
- Delta Airlines hires extra holiday workers to lose luggage