Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
Believing good taste is just as important behind bars, Martha Stewart shared with the public this week her new creation in upscale prison uniforms featuring delicate flower patterns, an unobtrusive potpourri pouch, and tasteful fringe accents on the cuffs and collar. Stewart also unveiled plans to improve the "aesthetic value" of her prison cell by applying a faux granite floor treatment in her cell, sponge painting the cell walls, and candy striping the bars. "Weapons and personal belongings are checked at the front door but good taste isnít. With a few very inexpensive touches, I am confident I can make my surroundings more tolerable during my 3-5 year stint in the big house." said Stewart.
- Underground drug ring busted in Hyde Park nursing home
- Lakota school district students well prepared for West Chesterís many dishwasher jobs
- Zoo cracks down on deadbeat Zoo baby daddies.
- Kentucky toll bridge to feature syringe exchange lane
- Popular Sunshine Skilletģ breakfast served at Bob Evans' funeral
- Government study states the internet is mostly to blame for the proliferation of web porn.