National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Mayan credit card debt soars as end of the world nears
- Neighbors object to Wal-Mart Space Station
- Oscar Meyer awarded Nobel Prize for meat extrusion
- Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
- Kmart closings leave thousands of filthy, uncooperative employees jobless
- BP asks oil-soaked birds to return oil at authorized reclamation centers