National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Zoo cracks down on deadbeat Zoo baby daddies.
- Man under house arrest inconvenienced by Homearama visitors
- Charlie Rose Show ratings unchanged when network accidentally airs footage of empty set.
- STUDY: 91% of blogger avatars too flattering
- Eskimo melts igloo to avoid bank repossession
- Box wine connoisseur unveils extensive collection