National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Water fowl assist in cleanup of Dawn dishwashing liquid tanker spill
- West Virginia river water already green for St. Patrick’s Day
- Neighbors object to Wal-Mart Space Station
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL banner
- Brent Spence bridge to be replaced by Ludlow built rope swing
- Mahogany's to city council: Let's talk food truck financing