National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.
- Gnomes uncertain how to count selves in Census
- CVG FOR SALE: Same price as one-way trip to Newark
- Google store helps locate eBay store
- Authorities learn Lifelock CEO is imposter
- Downtown parking meters now equipped with loan officers