National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Downtown parking meters now equipped with loan officers
- Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
- Monroe Hustler store thankful to be spared from God's wrath
- Last subscriber to Cincinnati Enquirer print edition enters hospice
- Eskimo melts igloo to avoid bank repossession
- Government study states the internet is mostly to blame for the proliferation of web porn.