National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Cinnabon customer first human to develop type III diabetes
- Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
- Shares of Facebook stock available at Big Lots
- Touchdown Jesus casket only slightly larger than Gary Coleman's
- White House asks manager of Oakley Fat Burger to step down
- Monroe Hustler store thankful to be spared from God's wrath