National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Google store helps locate eBay store
- Local Police confused and alarmed by government’s Donut Call list.
- Media examines how media has examined the examination of the media
- Kmart closings leave thousands of filthy, uncooperative employees jobless
- White House asks manager of Oakley Fat Burger to step down
- Fake Timex watches more expensive and higher quality than real Timex.