National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Authorities learn Lifelock CEO is imposter
- Area teacher copes with plummeting self-esteem after failing to seduce student
- Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
- Monroe Hustler store thankful to be spared from God's wrath
- Local gangs integrate CinWeekly logo in gang graffiti
- Girl Scout Cookie feeding-tube boosts profits