National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Ousted GM CEO appointed top position at AIG
- Last subscriber to Cincinnati Enquirer print edition enters hospice
- Halloween tour of Zanesville Pet Cemetery offers extended hours
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe
- Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
- Amazon Kindle named top gift for spouses out of ideas