National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Chipotle line slowed by customers mulling over e-coli choices
- This article republished by popular demand
- Come near me again with that Tide Pen and I swear I'll...
- Wreckage of missing airliner found in CNN basement
- Cincinnati Enquirer announces new palm-size version
- Domino’s Pizza driver robbed, forced to eat own pizza