National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- General Electric innovates ultra-neutral employee holiday greeting card.
- New Brent Spence bridge plan: no exits from Downtown Cincinnati to Lexington
- Everyone finally files suit against everyone else
- Monroe Hustler store thankful to be spared from God's wrath
- Pete Rose signs contract with FOX, agrees not to bet on American Idol
- Toby Keith’s restaurant leads way in toothless cuisine