National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Fiat offers free Chrysler dealership with every car purchase
- Fountain Square video screen to begin showing gunfire instant replay
- Consumers already forming line for cheaper, upgraded next generation iPad
- Kmart closings leave thousands of filthy, uncooperative employees jobless
- Monroe Hustler store thankful to be spared from God's wrath
- Brian Williams uses teleprompter during family dinners