National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Local gangs integrate CinWeekly logo in gang graffiti
- Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts
- Starbucks price hike includes fee for handwritten name on cup
- Rumpke landfill odor cancels out Price Hill stench
- Charlie Rose Show ratings unchanged when network accidentally airs footage of empty set.