National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Cincinnati creates anti-flower pot violence downtown task force
- This article considered highly offensive by all peoples
- Government study states the internet is mostly to blame for the proliferation of web porn.
- 2010 HUMMER features built-in BP Station
- General Electric innovates ultra-neutral employee holiday greeting card.
- Fountain Square video screen to begin showing gunfire instant replay