National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Census Bureau outsources canvassing duties to Jehovah Witnesses
- Cincinnati criminals consider offers to relocate to Detroit
- Domino’s Pizza driver robbed, forced to eat own pizza
- Shares of Facebook stock available at Big Lots
- News from the Pearly Gates: Al Davis and Carl Lindner find little to talk about
- US Government receives credit card offer from Evendale Credit Union