National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Halloween Express announces sweeping layoffs again
- Census Bureau outsources canvassing duties to Jehovah Witnesses
- Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.
- Chipotle Tortilla Press now available as home exercise machine
- Underground drug ring busted in Hyde Park nursing home
- Workers seek new ways to waste time after NCAA tournament ends