National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- R.P. McMurphy's unveils 900 car parking garage
- New parking revenue will pay for museum honoring great moments in Cincinnati parking history
- Armed guards protect last piece of unstolen copper in Cincinnati
- Gnomes uncertain how to count selves in Census
- Monroe Hustler store thankful to be spared from God's wrath
- Margaritaville men's rooms feature lawn instead of urinals