National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Mayan credit card debt soars as end of the world nears
- MySpace acquires CityBeat magazine
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.
- Greenpeace invoices P&G for decorative flair costs
- Misspelling of 'Libya' in search engines causes traffic spike on porn sites worldwide.
- Box wine connoisseur unveils extensive collection