National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Kentucky toll bridge to feature syringe exchange lane
- Halloween Express announces sweeping layoffs again
- Man Sets Record for Time Spent at Vending Machine
- Armed guards protect last piece of unstolen copper in Cincinnati
- Man under house arrest inconvenienced by Homearama visitors
- Man first in family to receive Ohio Echeck certification.