National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Tom unhappy with new Facebook design
- Faulty Boeing 787s retrofitted for Cincinnati Streetcar duty
- WEBN fires Frog mascot
- Yacht club waste dumped in Ohio River. Hooters waste battered, fried, sold to happy customers
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts
- Line for breakfast at FirstWatch finally dips below seven weeks