National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Withrow High School installs water balloon detectors
- Domino’s Pizza driver robbed, forced to eat own pizza
- Lakota school district students well prepared for West Chester’s many dishwasher jobs
- New Pope taking leave of absence to launch new blog at SXSW
- Injured casino workers offered free buffet vouchers
- Monroe Hustler store thankful to be spared from God's wrath