National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Fake Timex watches more expensive and higher quality than real Timex.
- Zoo cracks down on deadbeat Zoo baby daddies.
- Bullet holes in J. Alexander's restaurant declared official tourist attraction.
- Kenwood building deemed eyesore
- Time Warner Cable works for an entire evening in local home.
- This article republished by popular demand