National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Country Day students learn importance of appearing to give back
- National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
- Back-to-school gun sales reach all time high
- Overzealous Ford executive outsources own family.
- Starbucks changes wifi password to ‘getajobloser’
- Eskimo melts igloo to avoid bank repossession