National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Starbucks strip mall nears completion
- White House asks manager of Oakley Fat Burger to step down
- Retailers announce thirty whore shopping days until Halloween
- Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
- Kmart closings leave thousands of filthy, uncooperative employees jobless
- Zanesville Times reports waiting list for local pet obituaries