National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Maria Bartiromo’s looks plummet over 40% in 2008
- Shocking amount of porn found in rubble of Gamble House
- Former OSU President Gordon Gee kicks off Ohio church festival tour
- Chipotle Tortilla Press now available as home exercise machine
- Meth lab destroyed in house fire
- Yacht club waste dumped in Ohio River. Hooters waste battered, fried, sold to happy customers