National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Time Warner Cable works for an entire evening in local home.
- Cincinnati creates anti-flower pot violence downtown task force
- Verizon unlimited family sexting plan successful in Kentucky
- Hudepohl smokestack to be relocated at sight of Gamble House
- Workers seek new ways to waste time after NCAA tournament ends
- Water fowl assist in cleanup of Dawn dishwashing liquid tanker spill