National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- New Pope taking leave of absence to launch new blog at SXSW
- Toyota closure, new Godzilla movie strike fear in NKY
- Armed guards protect last piece of unstolen copper in Cincinnati
- Last subscriber to Cincinnati Enquirer print edition enters hospice
- Rumpke landfill odor cancels out Price Hill stench
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.