National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Local Police confused and alarmed by government’s Donut Call list.
- Line for breakfast at FirstWatch finally dips below seven weeks
- Injured casino workers offered free buffet vouchers
- This article considered highly offensive by all peoples
- Pharmaceutical company steals crystal meth to manufacture Sudafed
- Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.