National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Jeff Ruby clarifies restaurant admittance policies
- Tom unhappy with new Facebook design
- Cincinnati criminals consider offers to relocate to Detroit
- Catholic Priests provide security checks for kids at airport check-in lines
- Parking lot Sno Castle empire efficiently converted to Christmas tree empire
- Oscar Meyer awarded Nobel Prize for meat extrusion