National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Formal Fridays big hit at Goshen sweatpants factory
- Ratings increase as Time Warner replaces Channel 5 with test pattern
- SNOW EMERGENCY: Area girlfriends unable to return stuffed Valentine’s bears to CVS
- Back-to-school gun sales reach all time high
- Going postal now limited to Mon-Fri
- Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.