National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- This article republished by popular demand
- General Electric innovates ultra-neutral employee holiday greeting card.
- Media examines how media has examined the examination of the media
- Area church gives up religion for more profitable church festival business
- BP asks oil-soaked birds to return oil at authorized reclamation centers
- Gastropubs outnumber residents in Over-The-Rhine