National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Back-to-school gun sales reach all time high
- Our 2013 Guide to UDF-Based Christmas Shopping
- Florence Mall Santa disfigured in meth lab explosion
- Maria Bartiromo’s looks plummet over 40% in 2008
- Parking lot Sno Castle empire efficiently converted to Christmas tree empire
- In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.