National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Downtown parking meters now equipped with loan officers
- Newport High School fails SAT test
- Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.
- Halloween tour of Zanesville Pet Cemetery offers extended hours
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Local Police confused and alarmed by government’s Donut Call list.