National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Internet eliminates third shift to reduce costs
- Our 2013 Guide to UDF-Based Christmas Shopping
- Apple draws criticism for delayed release of Steve Jobs 2
- Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
- Rumpke landfill odor cancels out Price Hill stench
- In Memory of Dave Thomas, Wendy’s Announces All Chili Servings Will Be Sprinkled With a Pinch of Dave’s Remains… While Supplies Last.