National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Cincinnati media advises potential rioters on best tactics for coverage
- America's ice sculptures melting at alarming rate
- Pfizer rides Halloween wave with new Pumpkin Spice Preparation H
- Purple People Bridge Climb replaced by Purple People Bridge Climb Museum
- Pharmaceutical company steals crystal meth to manufacture Sudafed
- Last subscriber to Cincinnati Enquirer print edition enters hospice