National Boycotters Association chooses Cincinnati as site for 2004 convention
In the wake of many cancelled conventions in Cincinnati, convention planners are pleased to announce one group that has chosen Cincinnati above all other cities – The National Boycotters Association. "This seams like the kind of city where we can have a meaningful convention." said Association leader David Brewer.
- Procter & Gamble launches Single Tooth Whitestrips in Kentucky
- New Brent Spence bridge plan: no exits from Downtown Cincinnati to Lexington
- Marlboro to introduce Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness packaging
- Tetanus outbreak linked to Rusty Bucket
- Monroe Hustler store thankful to be spared from God's wrath
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts