Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- Jeff Ruby takes out full-page ad criticizing Rachel Maddow for male gender denial
- Consumers already forming line for cheaper, upgraded next generation iPad
- Area traffic still clogged from St. Patrick’s Day DUI checkpoints
- Man under house arrest inconvenienced by Homearama visitors
- Streetcar crew graduates from Brandery 2014 class while working nearby
- Gulf oil slick reaches Beach Waterpark