Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- LOCAL 12 announces upgrade to Precision Gaydar 12 HD
- Starbucks strip mall nears completion
- Cincinnati snowplows prepare for busy July
- Touchdown Jesus casket only slightly larger than Gary Coleman's
- Pharmaceutical company steals crystal meth to manufacture Sudafed
- Chia Pets often euthanized after novelty wears off