Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- Hacker inadvertently designs malicious virus that corrects most Microsoft bugs.
- New craft brewery to replace Washington Park
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service
- Halloween tour of Zanesville Pet Cemetery offers extended hours
- Gastropubs outnumber residents in Over-The-Rhine
- Engineers plan Central Parkway Ironic Beard Lane