Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- Rookwood Mall parking lot full until February
- Local gangs integrate CinWeekly logo in gang graffiti
- Hacker inadvertently designs malicious virus that corrects most Microsoft bugs.
- CVG FOR SALE: Same price as one-way trip to Newark
- Underground drug ring busted in Hyde Park nursing home
- Line for breakfast at FirstWatch finally dips below seven weeks