Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- Halloween Express announces sweeping layoffs again
- Jeff Ruby takes out full-page ad criticizing Rachel Maddow for male gender denial
- Streetcar crew graduates from Brandery 2014 class while working nearby
- Hudepohl smokestack to be relocated at sight of Gamble House
- News from the Pearly Gates: Al Davis and Carl Lindner find little to talk about
- Kroger sales down 13% from lack of winter hysteria