Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- DerfMagazine.com cancels sponsorship of 2004 Olympic Games.
- Area traffic still clogged from St. Patrick’s Day DUI checkpoints
- Chipotle Tortilla Press now available as home exercise machine
- Authorities learn Lifelock CEO is imposter
- Oscar Meyer awarded Nobel Prize for meat extrusion
- Area teacher copes with plummeting self-esteem after failing to seduce student