Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- Cincinnati sees huge influx of hookers before World Choir Games
- Frito-Lay Announces New Single-Chip Travel Pack
- Maria Bartiromo’s looks plummet over 40% in 2008
- Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
- Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
- BP works to clean oil spill, makes no promises on station restrooms