Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- WEBN fires Frog mascot
- BP works to clean oil spill, makes no promises on station restrooms
- Shares of Facebook stock available at Big Lots
- National self-esteem convention not good enough
- Time Warner Cable works for an entire evening in local home.
- New Smart Car fits inside iPod storage port