Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- Ratings increase as Time Warner replaces Channel 5 with test pattern
- Delta to open outlet shopping mall in empty concourses
- BP works to clean oil spill, makes no promises on station restrooms
- Catholic Priests provide security checks for kids at airport check-in lines
- America's ice sculptures melting at alarming rate
- SNOW EMERGENCY: Area girlfriends unable to return stuffed Valentine’s bears to CVS