Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service
- Everyone finally files suit against everyone else
- Donald Trumpís hair asks for hurricane relief funds
- Downtown parking meters now equipped with loan officers
- New Pope taking leave of absence to launch new blog at SXSW
- Faulty Boeing 787s retrofitted for Cincinnati Streetcar duty