Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- Trader Joe’s pledges to stay 74% salmonella free
- Area vagrants devastated by pet food tainting
- WEBN fires Frog mascot
- Downtown parking meters now equipped with loan officers
- News from the Pearly Gates: Al Davis and Carl Lindner find little to talk about
- Area church gives up religion for more profitable church festival business