Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- CVG FOR SALE: Same price as one-way trip to Newark
- Internet eliminates third shift to reduce costs
- Annual Telemarketer Awards rudely interrupted with attractive Visa card offer.
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL banner
- Cincinnati snowplows prepare for busy July
- Cincinnati Zoo sells Baby Giraffe naming rights to P&G