Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.
CINCINNATI - The competitive mulch season is in full swing as gas stations compete for coveted mulch dollars.
An oil industry spokesman recently commented, "Profits in the oil business were acceptable but mulch sales have given us the revenue boost we needed."
Industry followers predict the oil industry will continue to shift it's focus from the traditionally expensive and highly regulated oil operations toward the relatively untapped and highly profitable mulch industry.
Other businesses reportedly exploring opportunities in the mulch arena are pharmaceutical companies, publishing conglomerates, and financial institutions.
- Charlie Rose Show ratings unchanged when network accidentally airs footage of empty set.
- Halloween Express announces sweeping layoffs again
- LOCAL 12 announces upgrade to Precision Gaydar 12 HD
- Rumpke landfill odor cancels out Price Hill stench
- Area church gives up religion for more profitable church festival business
- Meth lab destroyed in house fire