Everyone finally files suit against everyone else
CINCINNATI - US litigation activity reached a new peak this week when courts throughout the United States became overwhelmed as everyone finally initiated a class action suit against everyone else. Court records indicate everyone who purchased, used, owned, consumed, borrowed, leased, or stole anything has filed suit against everyone who produced, sold, loaned, marketed, serviced, manufactured, processed, or advertised anything. Attorney for the defendant said, "This is clearly an underhanded legal maneuver aimed at exploiting the entrepreneurial nature of everyone else. My client, everyone else, is strongly considering my counsel to file an immediate counter suit against everyone. Attorney for the plaintiff, Stan Chesley said, "My client has been subjected to the greedy and corrupt practices of everyone else for many years. I fully expect my client will prevail in this case."
- Multi-county pumpkin empire now a fading dream
- Last subscriber to Cincinnati Enquirer print edition enters hospice
- Box wine connoisseur unveils extensive collection
- Mayan credit card debt soars as end of the world nears
- Margaritaville men's rooms feature lawn instead of urinals
- Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.