Everyone finally files suit against everyone else
CINCINNATI - US litigation activity reached a new peak this week when courts throughout the United States became overwhelmed as everyone finally initiated a class action suit against everyone else. Court records indicate everyone who purchased, used, owned, consumed, borrowed, leased, or stole anything has filed suit against everyone who produced, sold, loaned, marketed, serviced, manufactured, processed, or advertised anything. Attorney for the defendant said, "This is clearly an underhanded legal maneuver aimed at exploiting the entrepreneurial nature of everyone else. My client, everyone else, is strongly considering my counsel to file an immediate counter suit against everyone. Attorney for the plaintiff, Stan Chesley said, "My client has been subjected to the greedy and corrupt practices of everyone else for many years. I fully expect my client will prevail in this case."
- Joel Osteen purchases Catholicism in time for Easter
- 700 WLW shifts focus of billboard campaign to Canadians
- City of Cincinnati scraps streetcar plan in favor of Ark construction
- Shares of Facebook stock available at Big Lots
- SNOW EMERGENCY: Area girlfriends unable to return stuffed Valentine’s bears to CVS
- Local Police confused and alarmed by government’s Donut Call list.