Everyone finally files suit against everyone else
CINCINNATI - US litigation activity reached a new peak this week when courts throughout the United States became overwhelmed as everyone finally initiated a class action suit against everyone else. Court records indicate everyone who purchased, used, owned, consumed, borrowed, leased, or stole anything has filed suit against everyone who produced, sold, loaned, marketed, serviced, manufactured, processed, or advertised anything. Attorney for the defendant said, "This is clearly an underhanded legal maneuver aimed at exploiting the entrepreneurial nature of everyone else. My client, everyone else, is strongly considering my counsel to file an immediate counter suit against everyone. Attorney for the plaintiff, Stan Chesley said, "My client has been subjected to the greedy and corrupt practices of everyone else for many years. I fully expect my client will prevail in this case."
- Lakota school district students well prepared for West Chesterís many dishwasher jobs
- Escaped butterflies from Krohn Conservatory terrorize Mt. Adams
- New Brent Spence bridge plan: no exits from Downtown Cincinnati to Lexington
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.
- Ousted GM CEO appointed top position at AIG
- Kmart closings leave thousands of filthy, uncooperative employees jobless