Everyone finally files suit against everyone else
CINCINNATI - US litigation activity reached a new peak this week when courts throughout the United States became overwhelmed as everyone finally initiated a class action suit against everyone else. Court records indicate everyone who purchased, used, owned, consumed, borrowed, leased, or stole anything has filed suit against everyone who produced, sold, loaned, marketed, serviced, manufactured, processed, or advertised anything. Attorney for the defendant said, "This is clearly an underhanded legal maneuver aimed at exploiting the entrepreneurial nature of everyone else. My client, everyone else, is strongly considering my counsel to file an immediate counter suit against everyone. Attorney for the plaintiff, Stan Chesley said, "My client has been subjected to the greedy and corrupt practices of everyone else for many years. I fully expect my client will prevail in this case."
- Monroe Hustler store thankful to be spared from God's wrath
- Trapped gay coal miner hoped for slower rescue
- Time Warner Cable works for an entire evening in local home.
- Chipotle Tortilla Press now available as home exercise machine
- AutoZone store inadvertently blessed by Crossroads Community Church.
- Streetcar crew graduates from Brandery 2014 class while working nearby