Everyone finally files suit against everyone else
CINCINNATI - US litigation activity reached a new peak this week when courts throughout the United States became overwhelmed as everyone finally initiated a class action suit against everyone else. Court records indicate everyone who purchased, used, owned, consumed, borrowed, leased, or stole anything has filed suit against everyone who produced, sold, loaned, marketed, serviced, manufactured, processed, or advertised anything. Attorney for the defendant said, "This is clearly an underhanded legal maneuver aimed at exploiting the entrepreneurial nature of everyone else. My client, everyone else, is strongly considering my counsel to file an immediate counter suit against everyone. Attorney for the plaintiff, Stan Chesley said, "My client has been subjected to the greedy and corrupt practices of everyone else for many years. I fully expect my client will prevail in this case."
- Jeff Ruby breaks thirty second media silence to appear on Food Network
- Government seeks new healthcare overhaul after debut of KFC Double Down sandwich
- UDF fruit juice slowly evaporating since 1994
- Car on top of Cadillac Ranch gets parking ticket
- City of Cincinnati scraps streetcar plan in favor of Ark construction
- Streetcar tracks on sale at City of Cincinnati Black Friday sale