Everyone finally files suit against everyone else
CINCINNATI - US litigation activity reached a new peak this week when courts throughout the United States became overwhelmed as everyone finally initiated a class action suit against everyone else. Court records indicate everyone who purchased, used, owned, consumed, borrowed, leased, or stole anything has filed suit against everyone who produced, sold, loaned, marketed, serviced, manufactured, processed, or advertised anything. Attorney for the defendant said, "This is clearly an underhanded legal maneuver aimed at exploiting the entrepreneurial nature of everyone else. My client, everyone else, is strongly considering my counsel to file an immediate counter suit against everyone. Attorney for the plaintiff, Stan Chesley said, "My client has been subjected to the greedy and corrupt practices of everyone else for many years. I fully expect my client will prevail in this case."
- This article republished by popular demand
- Hoffbrau Haus upgrading to even better polka music
- Brian Williams vows return to NBC after escape from ISIS captors
- Ratings increase as Time Warner replaces Channel 5 with test pattern
- Jeff Ruby sells Waterfront restaurant to BB Riverboats
- Fountain Square video screen to begin showing gunfire instant replay