Fake Timex watches more expensive and higher quality than real Timex.
NEW YORK - An independent testing firm recently rated knockoff Timex watches superior in durability and performance to their legitimate counterparts. The Taiwan-made knockoff is sold at a significantly higher price and is covered under a longer warranty period. The Taiwanese makers of the Timex knockoffs have publicly accused the Timex Corporation of unfairly undercutting their business with an inferior lookalike and have filed suit against Timex seeking the court's help in halting the manufacturing of real Timex watches. Spokesman for the makers of the fake Timex, Kim Sung Lee commented, "As makers of a premium product we feel the low quality, low priced Timex product which looks identical to ours can deceive consumers and represents an unfair competitive threat to our business."
- Jeff Ruby sells Waterfront restaurant to BB Riverboats
- Wreckage of missing airliner found in CNN basement
- Delta severs ties with CVG, still plans to ship random luggage there
- 700 WLW shifts focus of billboard campaign to Canadians
- Workers seek new ways to waste time after NCAA tournament ends
- Group opposes demolition of all buildings within I-275 loop