Fake Timex watches more expensive and higher quality than real Timex.
NEW YORK - An independent testing firm recently rated knockoff Timex watches superior in durability and performance to their legitimate counterparts. The Taiwan-made knockoff is sold at a significantly higher price and is covered under a longer warranty period. The Taiwanese makers of the Timex knockoffs have publicly accused the Timex Corporation of unfairly undercutting their business with an inferior lookalike and have filed suit against Timex seeking the court's help in halting the manufacturing of real Timex watches. Spokesman for the makers of the fake Timex, Kim Sung Lee commented, "As makers of a premium product we feel the low quality, low priced Timex product which looks identical to ours can deceive consumers and represents an unfair competitive threat to our business."
- Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
- Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.
- Toby Keith’s restaurant leads way in toothless cuisine
- Maria Bartiromo’s looks plummet over 40% in 2008
- City of Cincinnati scraps streetcar plan in favor of Ark construction
- Chipotle Tortilla Press now available as home exercise machine