Crossroads dominates local fake church market
CINCINNATI - Financial figures released this week indicate the popular Crossroads Community Church is the clear leader in the local fake church market. The rapidly expanding Crossroads is the fake church of choice for many local fake church enthusiasts.
Crossroads Spokesperson Judith Selman said, "We want our fake church to be a shining example of the fake church experience for our customers."
Crossroads customer Mark Minzell commented, "At the end of a long week my wife and I look forward to going to fake church together on Sunday. Crossroads will always be our fake church of choice."
- Gnomes uncertain how to count selves in Census
- Rumpke landfill odor cancels out Price Hill stench
- SNOW EMERGENCY: Area girlfriends unable to return stuffed Valentine’s bears to CVS
- Apple draws criticism for delayed release of Steve Jobs 2
- Purple People Bridge Climb replaced by Purple People Bridge Climb Museum
- UDF fruit juice slowly evaporating since 1994