Crossroads dominates local fake church market
CINCINNATI - Financial figures released this week indicate the popular Crossroads Community Church is the clear leader in the local fake church market. The rapidly expanding Crossroads is the fake church of choice for many local fake church enthusiasts.
Crossroads Spokesperson Judith Selman said, "We want our fake church to be a shining example of the fake church experience for our customers."
Crossroads customer Mark Minzell commented, "At the end of a long week my wife and I look forward to going to fake church together on Sunday. Crossroads will always be our fake church of choice."
- Mahogany's to city council: Let's talk food truck financing
- People not missing demand equal milk carton exposure
- Starbucks changes wifi password to ‘getajobloser’
- Open-air mall planned inside Tri-County Mall
- Kmart closings leave thousands of filthy, uncooperative employees jobless
- General Electric innovates ultra-neutral employee holiday greeting card.