Crossroads dominates local fake church market
CINCINNATI - Financial figures released this week indicate the popular Crossroads Community Church is the clear leader in the local fake church market. The rapidly expanding Crossroads is the fake church of choice for many local fake church enthusiasts.
Crossroads Spokesperson Judith Selman said, "We want our fake church to be a shining example of the fake church experience for our customers."
Crossroads customer Mark Minzell commented, "At the end of a long week my wife and I look forward to going to fake church together on Sunday. Crossroads will always be our fake church of choice."
- Mayan credit card debt soars as end of the world nears
- Anthony Munoz eats Furniture Fair guy.
- Starbucks strip mall nears completion
- R.P. McMurphy's unveils 900 car parking garage
- Time Warner Cable works for an entire evening in local home.
- Toby Keith’s restaurant leads way in toothless cuisine