Crossroads dominates local fake church market
CINCINNATI - Financial figures released this week indicate the popular Crossroads Community Church is the clear leader in the local fake church market. The rapidly expanding Crossroads is the fake church of choice for many local fake church enthusiasts.
Crossroads Spokesperson Judith Selman said, "We want our fake church to be a shining example of the fake church experience for our customers."
Crossroads customer Mark Minzell commented, "At the end of a long week my wife and I look forward to going to fake church together on Sunday. Crossroads will always be our fake church of choice."
- Fiat offers free Chrysler dealership with every car purchase
- International Star Registry runs out of stars, launches International Grain of Sand Registry.
- Faulty Boeing 787s retrofitted for Cincinnati Streetcar duty
- SNOW EMERGENCY: Area girlfriends unable to return stuffed Valentine’s bears to CVS
- Going postal now limited to Mon-Fri
- New Jesus statue stuck in Wapakoneta McDonald’s drive thru en route to Monroe