Crossroads dominates local fake church market
CINCINNATI - Financial figures released this week indicate the popular Crossroads Community Church is the clear leader in the local fake church market. The rapidly expanding Crossroads is the fake church of choice for many local fake church enthusiasts.
Crossroads Spokesperson Judith Selman said, "We want our fake church to be a shining example of the fake church experience for our customers."
Crossroads customer Mark Minzell commented, "At the end of a long week my wife and I look forward to going to fake church together on Sunday. Crossroads will always be our fake church of choice."
- Ratings increase as Time Warner replaces Channel 5 with test pattern
- Misspelling of 'Libya' in search engines causes traffic spike on porn sites worldwide.
- Yacht club waste dumped in Ohio River. Hooters waste battered, fried, sold to happy customers
- Man Sets Record for Time Spent at Vending Machine
- Trader Joe’s pledges to stay 74% salmonella free
- Maria Bartiromo’s looks plummet over 40% in 2008