Crossroads dominates local fake church market
CINCINNATI - Financial figures released this week indicate the popular Crossroads Community Church is the clear leader in the local fake church market. The rapidly expanding Crossroads is the fake church of choice for many local fake church enthusiasts.
Crossroads Spokesperson Judith Selman said, "We want our fake church to be a shining example of the fake church experience for our customers."
Crossroads customer Mark Minzell commented, "At the end of a long week my wife and I look forward to going to fake church together on Sunday. Crossroads will always be our fake church of choice."
- Cincinnati's Banks development to have Northern Kentucky theme.
- Rumpke reports record intake of discarded NCAA pool brackets
- Nyquil introduces Cold & Ebola formula
- Mayan credit card debt soars as end of the world nears
- Media examines how media has examined the examination of the media
- Jeff Ruby takes out full-page ad criticizing Rachel Maddow for male gender denial