Crossroads dominates local fake church market
CINCINNATI - Financial figures released this week indicate the popular Crossroads Community Church is the clear leader in the local fake church market. The rapidly expanding Crossroads is the fake church of choice for many local fake church enthusiasts.
Crossroads Spokesperson Judith Selman said, "We want our fake church to be a shining example of the fake church experience for our customers."
Crossroads customer Mark Minzell commented, "At the end of a long week my wife and I look forward to going to fake church together on Sunday. Crossroads will always be our fake church of choice."
- Fiddle Hero popular among Kentucky gamers
- BP works to clean oil spill, makes no promises on station restrooms
- Halloween Express announces sweeping layoffs again
- Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.
- Neighbors object to Wal-Mart Space Station
- Pharmaceutical company steals crystal meth to manufacture Sudafed