Crossroads dominates local fake church market
CINCINNATI - Financial figures released this week indicate the popular Crossroads Community Church is the clear leader in the local fake church market. The rapidly expanding Crossroads is the fake church of choice for many local fake church enthusiasts.
Crossroads Spokesperson Judith Selman said, "We want our fake church to be a shining example of the fake church experience for our customers."
Crossroads customer Mark Minzell commented, "At the end of a long week my wife and I look forward to going to fake church together on Sunday. Crossroads will always be our fake church of choice."
- CVG expands service to Lunken Airport
- Area church gives up religion for more profitable church festival business
- Chipotle Tortilla Press now available as home exercise machine
- Tom unhappy with new Facebook design
- Section of I-75 informed it was adopted
- Occupy movement takes over Girl Scout cookie stand