Crossroads dominates local fake church market
CINCINNATI - Financial figures released this week indicate the popular Crossroads Community Church is the clear leader in the local fake church market. The rapidly expanding Crossroads is the fake church of choice for many local fake church enthusiasts.
Crossroads Spokesperson Judith Selman said, "We want our fake church to be a shining example of the fake church experience for our customers."
Crossroads customer Mark Minzell commented, "At the end of a long week my wife and I look forward to going to fake church together on Sunday. Crossroads will always be our fake church of choice."
- Delta purchased for 8 billion frequent flyer points
- Multi-county pumpkin empire now a fading dream
- Our 2013 Guide to UDF-Based Christmas Shopping
- Trendy suburb built inside IKEA store
- CVG expands service to Lunken Airport
- Convicted former Enron CEO announces plans to make convicted former Tyco CEO his bitch.