Crossroads dominates local fake church market
CINCINNATI - Financial figures released this week indicate the popular Crossroads Community Church is the clear leader in the local fake church market. The rapidly expanding Crossroads is the fake church of choice for many local fake church enthusiasts.
Crossroads Spokesperson Judith Selman said, "We want our fake church to be a shining example of the fake church experience for our customers."
Crossroads customer Mark Minzell commented, "At the end of a long week my wife and I look forward to going to fake church together on Sunday. Crossroads will always be our fake church of choice."
- Gastropubs outnumber residents in Over-The-Rhine
- CVG expands service to Lunken Airport
- Area church gives up religion for more profitable church festival business
- Our 2013 Guide to UDF-Based Christmas Shopping
- Back-to-school gun sales reach all time high
- Jeff Ruby clarifies restaurant admittance policies