Crossroads dominates local fake church market
CINCINNATI - Financial figures released this week indicate the popular Crossroads Community Church is the clear leader in the local fake church market. The rapidly expanding Crossroads is the fake church of choice for many local fake church enthusiasts.
Crossroads Spokesperson Judith Selman said, "We want our fake church to be a shining example of the fake church experience for our customers."
Crossroads customer Mark Minzell commented, "At the end of a long week my wife and I look forward to going to fake church together on Sunday. Crossroads will always be our fake church of choice."
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service
- Toby Keith’s restaurant leads way in toothless cuisine
- Zoo cracks down on deadbeat Zoo baby daddies.
- Douche bags praise Starbucks price cuts
- Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
- Yacht club waste dumped in Ohio River. Hooters waste battered, fried, sold to happy customers