Crossroads dominates local fake church market
CINCINNATI - Financial figures released this week indicate the popular Crossroads Community Church is the clear leader in the local fake church market. The rapidly expanding Crossroads is the fake church of choice for many local fake church enthusiasts.
Crossroads Spokesperson Judith Selman said, "We want our fake church to be a shining example of the fake church experience for our customers."
Crossroads customer Mark Minzell commented, "At the end of a long week my wife and I look forward to going to fake church together on Sunday. Crossroads will always be our fake church of choice."
- Time Warner Cable works for an entire evening in local home.
- Engineers plan Central Parkway Ironic Beard Lane
- Tetanus outbreak linked to Rusty Bucket
- Tricia Macke wins 45th consecutive regional Emmy for tanning
- Ousted GM CEO appointed top position at AIG
- Workers seek new ways to waste time after NCAA tournament ends