Crossroads dominates local fake church market
CINCINNATI - Financial figures released this week indicate the popular Crossroads Community Church is the clear leader in the local fake church market. The rapidly expanding Crossroads is the fake church of choice for many local fake church enthusiasts.
Crossroads Spokesperson Judith Selman said, "We want our fake church to be a shining example of the fake church experience for our customers."
Crossroads customer Mark Minzell commented, "At the end of a long week my wife and I look forward to going to fake church together on Sunday. Crossroads will always be our fake church of choice."
- Trapped gay coal miner hoped for slower rescue
- Lakota school district students well prepared for West Chesterís many dishwasher jobs
- Gorilla Glue production halted due to worldwide shortage of dead gorillas.
- Retailers announce thirty whore shopping days until Halloween
- Bullet holes in J. Alexander's restaurant declared official tourist attraction.
- Ratings increase as Time Warner replaces Channel 5 with test pattern