Crossroads dominates local fake church market
CINCINNATI - Financial figures released this week indicate the popular Crossroads Community Church is the clear leader in the local fake church market. The rapidly expanding Crossroads is the fake church of choice for many local fake church enthusiasts.
Crossroads Spokesperson Judith Selman said, "We want our fake church to be a shining example of the fake church experience for our customers."
Crossroads customer Mark Minzell commented, "At the end of a long week my wife and I look forward to going to fake church together on Sunday. Crossroads will always be our fake church of choice."
- This article considered highly offensive by all peoples
- Hudepohl smokestack to be relocated at sight of Gamble House
- Mahogany's to city council: Let's talk food truck financing
- Escaped butterflies from Krohn Conservatory terrorize Mt. Adams
- Chipotle line slowed by customers mulling over e-coli choices
- Former OSU President Gordon Gee kicks off Ohio church festival tour