Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Hudepohl smokestack to be relocated at sight of Gamble House
- DerfMagazine.com cancels sponsorship of 2004 Olympic Games.
- Delta to open outlet shopping mall in empty concourses
- Meet the DERF baby!
- Last subscriber to Cincinnati Enquirer print edition enters hospice
- FRUIT OUTRAGE: Colombian terrorists celebrate lifetime supply of bananas