Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Media examines how media has examined the examination of the media
- McRib's return bolsters US sodium content by 500%
- Jeff Ruby clarifies restaurant admittance policies
- This article republished by popular demand
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP CINCINNATI BEAUTIFUL banner
- Last subscriber to Cincinnati Enquirer print edition enters hospice