Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- CBS comes to terms with TIme Warner Cable after 3 weeks on hold with customer service
- Parking lot Sno Castle empire efficiently converted to Christmas tree empire
- Popular Sunshine SkilletŪ breakfast served at Bob Evans' funeral
- Our 2013 Guide to UDF-Based Christmas Shopping
- Apple draws criticism for delayed release of Steve Jobs 2
- Halloween Express announces sweeping layoffs again