Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.
- America's ice sculptures melting at alarming rate
- UDF fruit juice slowly evaporating since 1994
- Miami University offers self-tanning curriculum
- Delta Airlines hires extra holiday workers to lose luggage
- Water fowl assist in cleanup of Dawn dishwashing liquid tanker spill