Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Media examines how media has examined the examination of the media
- Man Sets Record for Time Spent at Vending Machine
- Occupy movement takes over Girl Scout cookie stand
- Joel Osteen purchases Catholicism in time for Easter
- SNOW EMERGENCY: Area girlfriends unable to return stuffed Valentine’s bears to CVS
- Mulch wars heating up between global petroleum conglomerates.