Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Halloween Express announces sweeping layoffs again
- Rookwood Mall parking lot full until February
- 'Wxix' now most common last name in Cincinnati
- Cincinnati parking meter #13724 inducted into Parking Meter Hall of Fame
- Toby Keith’s restaurant leads way in toothless cuisine
- Yacht club waste dumped in Ohio River. Hooters waste battered, fried, sold to happy customers