Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- America's ice sculptures melting at alarming rate
- Time Warner Cable works for an entire evening in local home.
- Escaped butterflies from Krohn Conservatory terrorize Mt. Adams
- Disgruntled company shoots employees
- Touchdown Jesus casket only slightly larger than Gary Coleman's
- People not missing demand equal milk carton exposure