Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Gap t-shirt becomes vintage 48 hours after leaving Taiwan factory.
- Misspelling of 'Libya' in search engines causes traffic spike on porn sites worldwide.
- Now busy professionals don't have to call OnStar directly.
- Starbucks adorns holidays cups with baby Jesus ornament
- Oscar Meyer awarded Nobel Prize for meat extrusion
- SNOW EMERGENCY: Area girlfriends unable to return stuffed Valentine’s bears to CVS