Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Purple People Bridge Climb replaced by Purple People Bridge Climb Museum
- People not missing demand equal milk carton exposure
- Our 2013 Guide to UDF-Based Christmas Shopping
- Eskimo melts igloo to avoid bank repossession
- Formal Fridays big hit at Goshen sweatpants factory
- Frito-Lay Announces New Single-Chip Travel Pack