Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Disgruntled company shoots employees
- Bullet holes in J. Alexander's restaurant declared official tourist attraction.
- Apple Inc. offers free corrective hand surgery to owners of iPhones with antenna problems
- Florence Mall Santa disfigured in meth lab explosion
- FRUIT OUTRAGE: Colombian terrorists celebrate lifetime supply of bananas
- Fountain Square video screen to begin showing gunfire instant replay