Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Monroe Hustler store thankful to be spared from God's wrath
- Domino’s Pizza driver robbed, forced to eat own pizza
- US Government receives credit card offer from Evendale Credit Union
- Zanesville Times reports waiting list for local pet obituaries
- Delta uses baggage fees to expand lost luggage routes
- O.J. Simpson vows to find the arsonist responsible for Jeff Ruby restaurant fire