Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Fountain Square video screen to begin showing gunfire instant replay
- Florence Mall Santa disfigured in meth lab explosion
- Rumpke landfill odor cancels out Price Hill stench
- Newport High School fails SAT test
- Zoo cracks down on deadbeat Zoo baby daddies.
- Trendy suburb built inside IKEA store