Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Engineers plan Central Parkway Ironic Beard Lane
- Maria Bartiromo’s looks plummet over 40% in 2008
- Struggling retailers welcome holiday shoplifters
- Going postal now limited to Mon-Fri
- UDF fruit juice slowly evaporating since 1994
- Yacht club waste dumped in Ohio River. Hooters waste battered, fried, sold to happy customers