Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Parking lot Sno Castle empire efficiently converted to Christmas tree empire
- Time Warner Cable works for an entire evening in local home.
- Fake Timex watches more expensive and higher quality than real Timex.
- White House asks manager of Oakley Fat Burger to step down
- Cincinnati Enquirer announces new palm-size version
- R.P. McMurphy's unveils 900 car parking garage