Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- Tricia Macke wins 45th consecutive regional Emmy for tanning
- Dick in a Smaller Box available for undersized men
- R.P. McMurphy's unveils 900 car parking garage
- New craft brewery to replace Washington Park
- CVG meth lab goes unnoticed for six years
- Cincinnati criminals consider offers to relocate to Detroit