Ground-breaking Coke innovations continue to rock cola world.
ATLANTA, GA - Industry watchers were stunned earlier this month when Coca-Cola announced its latest brand innovation, Lime Coke. Although anticipation soared in advance of the announcement, insiders say no one expected anything this radical. "Adding an artificially flavored lime syrup to the artificially flavored Coke syrup is genius." said Dimitri Guardione, Beverage Industry Analyst. Noting it has only been ten years since Coke researchers first pioneered and introduced Cherry Coke, Guardione added, "This blinding pace of innovation is truly remarkable. It's this kind of bold risk-taking that makes Coca-Cola the company it is today."
- New craft brewery to replace Washington Park
- Injured casino workers offered free buffet vouchers
- City of Cincinnati scraps streetcar plan in favor of Ark construction
- Formal Fridays big hit at Goshen sweatpants factory
- Preparing for prison life, Martha Stewart makes elegant improvements to prison uniform.
- SNOW EMERGENCY: Area girlfriends unable to return stuffed Valentine’s bears to CVS